Officially Park's

Leaders!

(Finally! We have reached this part...

Thank you for the birthday wishes....so touched....TT ....

have a nice day.... happy reading ^^v)

Leeteuk tightened his holding hands to Sora, he smiled when their gaze met. Two of them were wearing white shirts and blue jeans...looking so compatible and shining.  Leeteuk then looked at the other directions. His mother was busy chatting with Mrs. Kang, Heenim, Siwon, Zhoumi, and Yesung with bright smile. At the other side, Donghae was sitting down leaning his head on Hyukjae’s shoulder. Kyuhyun was busy competing with Sungmin playing game. Henry was listening to the music while Kibum was reading a book.

“Please sign here one more time...”the officer said.

“Ne...” Sora and Leeteuk responded before signing the last document.

“it’ s been official and legal. Chukkahamnida.” The officer stood up and shook their hands.

“Kamsahamnida....” they thanked him and bowed before approaching their moms and the other members.

“Done?” Mrs. Park asked.

“It’s legal now...” Leeteuk smiled meaningfully.

“Kyak! Chukkae....!” Mrs. Park hugged her lovely son and Sora and kissed her on her cheeks, making her blushed. “Call me omma....” Mrs. Park smiled. Sora got surprised.

“Ne....om..omma...” She replied shyly.

“Awwhhhhhh...your...our Sora is so sweet, Hee Kyung...” Mrs. Park praised.

“I know...” Mrs. Kang smiled gently.

“Welcome to Park family...” Mrs. Park hugged Sora once again.

Mrs. Kang grabbed Leeteuk’s hand “ Take care of her well...if you don’t I guarantee your life will be misserable...”

“Ne! I will...om...omma....” Leeteuk’s cheeks were ascended to heaven.

Mrs. Kang giggled and tap his shoulder before hugged her son in law. She then moved to Sora and hugged her “Chukkae, Sora...always hope you all happiness....” she then kissed her forehead “Saranghae...” she whispered.

“Nado...saranghae, omma..” Sora hugged her mom tightly.

Heenim moved forward.. “I don’t care whether you’re married or not...you’re still my Sora...and my Eeteuk...Live well..love well...Chukkae!!!” He hugged them warmly one by one before kissed Sora on her cheeks. “I’m still your hyung...and oppa...” he winked at them. “It’s legal to make it everyday Teukie...”he whispered on Leeteuk’s ear.

“Mwoyaaaaaa???!!!” Leeteuk laughed hillariously, he was blushing badly, making the others got curious of what Heenim said.

“Chukkae!” Siwon congratulated them “God bless you always...I’m trully happy for you...” He then hugged Leeteuk. “May I?” he asked Sora.

“Sure...”Sora smiled and Siwon hugged her too.

“Two greatest leaders got married. That’s so cool! Chukkae, leaders!” Henry gave salute before hugged them one by one.

“Please taking care of our Sora well...She keeps on taking care of others...it’s now her time to be taken care...” Sumngmin smiled at Leeteuk and three of them hugged.

“Chukkae... !” Zhoumi smiled widely. “Leeteuk changed a lot...better because of you, Sora...” he continued before hugging them.

“Chukkae...! Can we take selca?” Yesung requested when it was his turn to congratulate. “Mwo? Oh...sure...” Sora giggled, knowing Yesung habit. Three of them took selca together. And that’s all...Yesung looked at his mobile happily before uploaded it.

Everybody shook their head seeing Yesung.

“Chukkae, Teukie...” Kibum shook Leeteuk’s hand and hugged him. “Chukkae, Sora...” he shook Sora’s hand. “And...I like you, Sora...really...” he smiled of her meaningfully.

“Mwoooooooo????” Leeteuk and Sora got shock, as everyone did. Kibum was beaming “That’s why...If you don’t take care of her well, I will...” he smiled.

“No worries, Bummie...I will...” Leeteuk answered.

“Great! I know you will...hehehehe...” Kibum laughed.

“I will too! If you don’t take care of her well, I will! “ Donghae said.

“Me too!” Hyukjae followed.

“Ige mwoyaaaaaaaaa????” Leeteuk laughed. It was so hillarious.

“ I hate you, Eeteuk...for taking my Sora...but...Chukkae!” Donghae shook his hand.

“I....” Hyukjae stopped when he shook Leeteuk’s hand “hate...you...” he stopped again “but....I like you too...Sora’s happy with you...chukkae!” He hugged him quickly.

“Soraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!” Donghae and Hyukjae hugged her together,she couldn’t stop laughing at her best friends.

Seemed that everyone had congratulated the new couple except one person.

“Kyu....what are you doing there?” Sora called Kyuhyun who was busy with his mobile without even turned to her.

“Kyu?” Sora walked closer. “Omo! Are you crying?” Sora got surprised.

“NO! I’m not..that’s....that’s just....because I lost in this game...” he wiped his tears.

Sora smiled gently. “Liar!” she turned him to fully face her and led him to stand up and hugged him, carresing his back. And his tears rolled down again.

“Ahhhhh.......!” Donghae started to cry while Hyukjae had just.

Everyone drowned in the atmosphere.

“Chukkae....” Kyuhyun finally congratulated and hugged both Leeteuk and Sora.

And at last, closing that  event, all of them did big group hugged.

“Our children are really loved....” Mrs. Kang said.

“They are..” Mrs. Park smiled at them.

***

To: My very lovely other half Sora…

How’s my Sora’s doing?

When you open this letter...you will have passed your cooking school test and you’ll go home happily...

Don’t be sad as you couldn’t find me here...in our room...as I...probably have arrived at my camp.

I recalled my memory....

We met at the hot summer last year and we continued with never ending fight. The funny thing is we had connected each other even before we met, fate is funny isn’t it? Or it’s because our appas are genius?

I...I always feel that I fall in love with a girl I sent email...without even knowing she’s the same girl I quarreled with, hit, and kick...

Jeongmal mianhae...

Time flies so quickly...and our feeling grew...since the day we stayed in the same room, I honestly learnt  from a ‘barbar’ girl like you. Your charming personality, how your members respect and love you at the same time...it can only be done by my Sora, the only Sora. And...yeah...I fell in you charm.
It seems that this is the first time in my life that I felt so nervous and trembled and don’t even know what to do facing someone like you.
I feel like losing my mind when the thought that there is such a beautiful woman in this world came to me. I always feel happy when we meet  and do things together and recently...pondered how to make Sora smile more and be even much happier. It seems that I am always worried about how to make you happy every single day.
Even though I know that time flies quickly like this, I regret that I should be more expressive and love you more…
How was Leeteuk like when he was beside Sora? I felt like I am undeserved to receive so much love from this woman. I am very thankful and grateful for your highest support and compliments as well as your criticism and your efforts as always!!

Thank you for treasuring and taking care of this husband. I hate to say words related to departure but this is the exclusive priviledge for people in love. 

But....this is just a short sepparation... I’ll be back soon...as a real man, only for you, only for us, as Sora’s husband. I’ll make you proud. Would you always wait for me? You have to! Kekekeke....I’m going to be mad if you don’t!

Trained as an agent and having cooking class at the same time will be hard, but I believe you will do all well. Because it’s only Sora who can do such things well. Remember...even if I am not around, please don’t get sick, stay healty and always smile. Don’t skip your meal and always think about me...even in your busy day...araso? kekekeke...


To the woman who is my wife, whose name is Kang Sora....or...Park Sora....can I say that?


From the bottom of my heart…

I love you!!

Park Jung Soo...Sora’s husband.

 

Closing the letter slowly, Sora wiped her tears as they wouldn’t stop rolling.

She looked around the room...it now felt so empty. She walked around and slept at Leeteuk’s bed. She smell his scent as it still lingered there.

She took the calendar and marked the date. She wrote something on it... D-640

“Oppa, Saranghae...Hwaiting!” she whispered between her tears.