Respiration! Not Kiss!

Leaders!

(This is the result of watching Super Junior's EHB kekekekeke...happy reading ^^)

Instructor Ha Ji Won smiled at all members.

“Listen...not only main members will have the practice, you will also have the practice... I will note everything. If there is or are members who in practice are better than the main team, he will replace their place for sure.” She stopped and looked at the members one by one.

“The main point is, taking air from your mouth, and transfer it to your friend’s slowly. Not blow it, but transfer it slowly... Ah...you should have trust to your friend. Trust them that they will save you. And when you receive it, be calm, use it, and release it slowly, while giving signal to ask more oxygen. Is it understood?”

“YES!!!!”

“Now...who want to be a volunteer with me?” she asked.

Sora and Siwon raised their hand. Leeteuk raised his eyebrows in surprise.

“Okay...I will show to each of you one by one then...” She smiled and guided Siwon and Sora into the water.

Sora was then went underwater. They waited till she gave signal. 50 seconds and she gave the signal. Instructor Ji Won took air with and dived quickly underwater. She then gave the mouth to mouth respiration to Sora and stayed underwater with her. Everyone anticipated. Sora made herself got accustomed, and she finally released the air from while giving sign to have more air. Everybody clapped thier hands, seeing Instructor gave her another one. They did several times, before finally they went up.

“COOLLLLLLL!!!!!!” everyone exclaimed.

“Sora...you have known, right?” the instructor asked.

“Ne...” she nodded.

“So, Siwon will stay underwater and Sora will supply him with air then.” The instructor instructerd.

“Okay.” Siwon and Sora anwered in rhyme.

“Oh NO....!” Leeteuk grumbled.

“Chakkamman!” Leeteuk shouted. Everyone looked at him. “I’m in!” he said.

“Ah...good. So, Siwon and Sora and you and me then...” the instructor said.

“Ummmm...how if You trained Siwon first instructor JI Won, seems he really got curious to get the instruction directly from you...”

“Mwo?” Siwon got puzzled.

Instructor JI Won smiled widely. “Okayyyyyy....I guess i know your intention, Teukie...but...remember it’s not kiss, but...”

“Mouth to mouth respiration... I know...” Leeteuk cut her words.

“Okay then.” The instructor clapped her hands.  “Siwon and Teukie underwater in three two one....”

Both Siwon and Leeteuk went down underwater, Sora and Instructor Ji Won was ready. 30 seconds and Siwon gave a sign to have air supply. And instructor went down to give him. I was successful.

Nearly 40 seconds, and Leeteuk gave the sign. Sora went underwater, she looked at him intensively. Leeteuk grabbed her shoulder and she cupped his face....

Everyone gasped as she was supplying Leeteuk with the air in such position. When she finished she looked at Leeteuk to make sure it wass okay, and Leeteuk signed it. She went up quickly with wowing sound from everybody. 15 seconds and Leeteuk asked for more, almost at the same time with Siwon, and Sora quickly went underwater. She was transferring the air when suddenly Leeteuk grabbed her waist gently and pulled her closer.

“YAAAA!!!! What are you doing!???” Hyukjae, Henry, Yesung, and Zhoumi shouted.

“Let’s join then!” Without any agreement, the rest members jumped into the water and positioned themselves so that they could get air supply as well as Teuki.

Leeteuk went up “Ige mwoyaaaaaaaaa???” He shook his head almost burst in laughter, Siwon and instructor Ji Won laughed seeing the others started to give signs to have air.

“Araso...!” Leeteuk went underwater and moved closer to Hyukjae who was the first one giving sign. He transferred the air through his mouth to Hyuk, but when Hyuk opened his eyes and seeing Leeteuk who were doing that he pushed him. Both went up followed by the others who were attracted to watch what would happen next “Why you????” Hyuk protested.

“Ah....It’s just the same...! Go down!” Leeteuk pushed Hyuk’s head down. He struggled to fight, but Leeteuk cupped his chin, wrapped his leg around Hyuk’s waist, and went straight to his mough giving him air while turning Hyuk’s head in y way.

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! What are you doing?????” The other shouted in excitement and they all couldn’t help but laughed.

“You are crazy Teukie!!!!” Hyuk protested when he went up. He blushed in red. Leeteuk smiled wickedly.

“Was it your first kiss?”  Zhoumi .

“How was it? Did he kiss you well?” Henry followed.

“Mwo???” Hyukjae blushed more.

“So, you like his kiss?” Heenim raised his tone, pretending got so surprised.

“Anwae...!!! it’s mouth to mouth respiration...” Hyuk answered shyly with his gummy smiled.

“And you like it.... I see...” Donghae pouted.

“Eeeeeeeeeyyyyyy!!!! Did I say that???” Hyukjae protested.

“AH...you like it so much then....” Kyu added. Everybody laughed and kept teasing on Hyuk.

Still wrapping her laughter Instructor Ha Ji Won finally shouted to clam down the chaos. “Okay. Let’s make a group of five and six and let’s have practice. Main team and the rest. The rest just do muth to mouth respiration practice in pair. Donghae-Henry, Yesung- Zhoumi, Siwon-Kyuhyun.” She instructed. The 6 members did as what instructor said.

“Okay, main team,now listen, 10 meters is not that far,but it will be quite complicated since you have to stay focus and...it’s underwater. Teuk will start to give the air to Sora who then will swim to the other side moving the medals. Kibum did the same after Sora. Hyukjae stay at the center and may give to Sora or Kibum whoever needs, and the last when Sora and Kibum have moved one medal in the other side, Heenim will transfer the air to them. Is it understood?” she asked.

The main team nodded.

“Okay, Let’s start!” she instructed.

Sora and Kibum went underwater.

“Hyukjae...!Respiration! Not kiss!” Leeteuk warned.

“A...ra...sooo...” Hyuk sticked out his tongue.

Sora swam quickly without needed any help at the center part. Leeteuk grinned happily to Hyuk. As soon as she reached the other side, Heenim went down quickly and transfered the air so Sora continued. Kibum did the same. Reaching the other part, Leeteuk helped Sora giving the air. He still have a one second kiss to the tip of her lips before let her go after patting his arm. Nobody noticed except Kibum who shook his head seeing Leeteuk as he queued behind Sora.

 And the first day of practice went well...

***

Sora woke up slowly, looking at her watch. 1 am in the morning. She took her swimming equipments and wore it quickly inside the bathroom before putting on her tee and shorts. She sneaked out carefully.

Doing warming up while walking to the swimming pool, she was thinking about her achievement that day. She was about to open the main door but she found it opened a little. She pushed it slowly. She looked around her. The swimming pool hall was quiet. The lamp was off, but she could hear the sound of water moving as if someone’s swimming there. She’s got goosebumps. Collecting her courage, she tiptoed to the main pool. She reached the pool when suddenly Kibum appeared from the water.

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!” both of them shouted.

“Wh...what are you doing? What time is it?” Kibum asked. He calmed himself down.

“it should be me who ask that...” Sora sat near to the pool,touching her chest.

“I...I practice...” Kibum left the pool and sat behind Sora. “Your focus and record are great today. If my speed isn’t as fast as you I will be trouble for the team...”

“Don’t say that way...” Sora smiled. “You’re good too..”she praised him.

“Will you have practice now?” Kibum asked.

“I...I just wanna swim... Well, the doctor said, swimming is good for gaining my memory..”

“I see... I will stay here to accompany you then...”

“No...no need....really...” Sora waved her hands.

“Well...okay then... I guess...I have to leave first...” Kibum stood up and gave her Hi5.

Sora took off her clothes and started to swim.

“Are you sleeping? She’s in the pool now....” Kibum talked via his mobile almost whispering while looking at swimming Sora. “Araso...I’m leaving now...” he disconnected the call.

***