UNITED!

Leaders!

(Finally I can touch my pc!!!! *hug it tightly kekekeke.... well this chapter has some short stories inside. They're also connectors for the next chapter.... It also showed Sora and Teukie's progress. Hope you enjoyed that ^^)

 

Lunch time started! Every students got themselves busy went out from the class to find something to eat, and so were our olympiad members.

“Oppa!” Sora called Heenim when he was about to left the class.

“Ne....?”

“I haven’t said thank you....”

“What for?”

“The ointment....”Sora smiled.

“Ointment? What ointment?” Heenim frowned.

“Couple days ago...You must have bought the wound ointment for me late at night... Thank you so much... You’re my best oppa!” Sora gave him two thumbs up.

“Chakkaman... Wound ointment?” Heenim didn’t relly seem understand. “ Urmmmm...Is... it...the day Af...ter...you fight with Choi Min?” Heenim tried to recall his memory.

“Yes! Thank you...”

“But I didnt...wait! How could you know if I bought it for you?”he asked.

“Urmmm...Leeteuk gave it to me in the morning and he said you had bought it for me...”she smiled.

“Aaaahhhhhh.....I see.....”Heenim smiled widely. “Never mind.....”he caressed Sora’s hair.

“Ummmm...Oppa can you help me? Take me home with you....I have ridden on his back for couple days, he always sppeding along, I need to hold him tight...”Sora complained, but she blushed a little and Heenim giggled.

“Eeeeyyyyy....Oppa will be busy today and tomorrow and the day after tomorrow...” He then sighed. “for the whole week!” He showed his ‘sorry’ expression.

“I see... Okay then...I’ll just go with....”Sora sighed “you know who...” she grinned.

“He might be harsh and impolite to you, but...doesn’t he always wait for you so far,even when you have some extra or meeting after school?” Heenim asked.

Sora got surprised herself. She didn’t realize it before. “Never realized before..yeah...you’re right, oppa...”she smiled.

Suddenly Heenim’s phone’s ringing. “Ah...I need to answer. I’ll go first!” he waved to Sora and left outside the class.

Heenim answered the call “Ne, Sulli. What’s up?....uhum...when? I see..seems cool! Sure! I have a lot of spare time off course. Just tell me the fix time and I’ll be there. No worries.” End of conversation.

“Another date?” Leeteuk suddenly appeared. Heenim gave him wide smile.

“You can just have a date with Sora...”Heenim suggested.

“WHAT????” Leeteuk shouted.

“Sssshhhhhh!!!! No need to shout that way.... But Teukie, I love your attention by buying her wound ointment...” Heenim giggled.

“I BOUGHT WHAT?”

“Use this...Heenim bought it for you...”Heenim impersonated Leeteuk’s voice, he winked and ran leaving  stunned Leeteuk alone...

***

It was lunch time in KM. As that day was special. Since Sora and KM team had returned back, they played basket together with other students. The basketball open court was full of students who cheered and screamed supporting the players. Super high students were also watching next to the court. Leeteuk covered his ears. He looked to his left seeing some girls including his cousin Taeyeon brought supporting banner for Sora and screaming her name histerically. Couldn’t stand of the loud cheers, he stood up in annoyance.

“Soraaaaa!!!!” now  Heenim and Zhoumi sceamed. Leeteuk pat  Zhoumi’s head. “Ahhhh...Sorry. But she’s great....” Zhoumi stopped talking seeing Leeteuk’s sharp glare.

“Unnieeeee!!!! Saranghaeeeeeeeeee!!!!” now Taeyeon screamed as Sora scored three points.

When she was about to cheer again, Leeteuk quickly shut with his hands. Taeyeon turned and looked so angry that he step her foot on Leeteuk’s foot hard, ignored him and cheered for Sora again, leaving Leeteuk got shock in horror.

He then  left the court “Sora...Sora...Sora... “ he grumbled. When he was about to go up the stairs, something caught his attention. The university jacket with Sunny name printed he found last time in KM school comittee room. Hyukjae who was just arrived wore it and entered the court in the break time.

 Leeteuk smiled. “perhaps I just missing her...” he thought. But at the next second he frowned seeing Hyukjae opened the jacket and gave it to Sora. Leeteuk could see what he said to her clearly “gomawo...” that’s what he said to Sora. Sora nodded and  put it around her shoulders. Leeteuk shook his head. “I must be thinking too much...” he quickly went up to the roof and tried to take a nap, but he couldn’t. He ended up enjoying the basket game from the roof.

“Rebound!!!!!! Great!” He shouted when Sora did the rebound. He then suddenly cough realizing that he had just cheered for her.

“Siwon is great...yeah...I mean Siwon...” he tried to recover his own mistake for cheering for her.

***

At the next day had risen...

Were are our main character?

Chakkaman....

They're not at school....not even in their room... So....

It was late in the afternoon. The market which usually crowded turned to be so silent and empty. Some sellers hid inside their stalls. Veggies, fruits, and food were scattered here and there. Some chickens were running and flying here and there. Some fish were lying helplessly on the wet ground.

Sora pressed her back closer to Leeteuk’s who held a stick.

“Why are they so many...?” Leeteuk whispered.

“How many there?” Sora asked.

“Six in front of me...”

“Seven here...”

“! Where are the others?”

“No time to ask...” Sora lowered her tone.

“Uncle Sindong! I need your help!!!!” she then shouted.

The thirten pickpocket gank members then moved forward attacking them when in the next second, a big man appeared from on of the stall holding a very big fish.

Leeteuk hit them with stick here and there, he was busy defeating three pickpokets. Sora kept kicking and punching two men and they seemed surrender.

“Uncle give me a melon!” she shouted. Uncle Shindong stopped hitting some men with big fish he took a melon and threw it to Sora who was giving high kick to a big men. She caught it and threw that man with the melon as he was sucessfully got fainted. An old auntie gave her a pan. And she used it skilfully to hit another man till he bleed. Unfortunatelly, another one slid her down till she fell on the ground. Seeing that moment Leeteuk ran to her side and helping her to bit that man.

“Dont move!” Sora shouted to Leeteuk as she held his arm and gave high kick to a man behind him who tried to hit him with a stick. Entwined their arms they unified to defeat the last three pickpockets till they fell on the ground. Kicking and beating them till all of them fell on the ground.

Sora and Leeteuk kneeled down. They sweat a lot. Their uniforms were so messy, their look were too. They breathed heavilly. New wounds were clearly seen. But at this time, less than usual. Uncle Shindong approached them together with the other sellers.

“Gosh! Are you okay?” he shouted in worry.

“We’re fine....” Sora answered still catching her breath. Leeteuk smiled, giving his thumb up, signed that he’s okay.

“Is he Leeteuk from Super high?” one of the young ahjumma asked.

“Ne....”Leeteuk smiled.

“This is my first time seeing you cooperate with Super high students except Heenim...”she commented. Sora and Leeteuk smiled. They slowly stood up.

“Thank you....” everybody thanked them.
“They kept on making mess here...” Uncle Shindong explained.

“The police officer will come soon...” another auntie said. And yeah, at the next minutes, they came to arrest them.

“They added more members recently and we didn’t notice they have even entered the market area. Once again thank you, Sora...and...Leeteuk... You helped a lot..” Officer Goong Yo shook their hands before he left.

Leeteuk turned to Sora. “Next time always bring your trousers. I understand now why you kept wearing it...”  he said. Sora smiled.

“Thank you for helping...”she said.

“Thanks to you too...”Leeteuk replied. “Wait...how could you get the trousers?”

Sora giggled.

*flashback*

“Give it to me, Wookie!” Sora shouted to Ryeowook. He was cornered now.

“Andwae! You’re wearing skirt now! I don’t want to exchange and wear skirt!” he whipered.

“But I need it now! Kyuhyun will be here accompany you and I guarantee, not even a student enter this room. Only for a while...!”

“Andwae! Andwae! Andwae!” he kept on shouting.

“Aish...!” Sora shook her head. “Kyu...Yesung...” Sora gave Kyuhyun and Yesung sign. Kyuhyun smirked. Sora turned her body facing the door.

“What? What? What are you doing kyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!”  Ryeowook screamed.

Couple next minutes, Sora was smiling naughtily  and approaced Ryeowook . “Promise you...no more than two hours... Gomawo Wookie....” she bowed to Ryeowook who was blushing and covered his legs which were now exposed as he was wearing Sora’s skirt.

“If you’re not that pretty and If you’re not use my pants to help people, I will explode in anger!” he pouted.

“Mianhae...” Sora grabbed his hands.

“Come back quickly. Buy me ramen after this...araso??!” he still pouted.

“Okay...” Sora smiled and walked out of the room.

“Sora!” Ryeowook called. Sora turned.

“Kill them all!!!!” he shouted. Kyuhyun and Yesung burst in laughter seeing him standing with skirt on.

“I will!” Sora answered while trying hard not to burst in laughter.

***