Invasion!!!!

Leaders!

A light chapter in the morning! Happy Dimples day, FD! ^^

 

A big bedroom with wall painted in yellow. Two single room beds in a room. A bedside table separated the beds. A big wardrobe with two doors. Two tables and chairs next to each other. A bathroom next to the wardrobe. Sora was looking at the window. Standing between the beds, she frowned.  After some seconds, she decided to sit at the bed next to the big wall. If she slept there, a bright sunshine in the morning wouldn’t wake her up directly. Sleeping next to the wall seems giving more comfort too. She then looked at the bedside table. A white clock and a frame with her picture and Leeteuk in it. The first photo Leeteuk was smiling brightly leaning on her shoulder, the second one they smiled together in hoodie, and the third one their hands holding each other with rings.  Sora took the frame. “Why didn’t I remember this....” she sighed.  She laid down on the bed, she lifted the frame high with both hands. “This boy...he can smile like this?” she was beaming. At the next minutes, she yawned. It didn’t need longer time for her to fall asleep.

Leeteuk knocked the door and opened it slowly. He stunned seeing Sora was sleeping on his bed. He closed the door slowly and tiptoed closer to her. He observed her from top to toe. She was sleeping tightly. One of her hand touched the floor with the frame on it. Leeteuk kneeled down and took the frame. He shook his head and smile in awe. “Since when I’ve ever had this pose with her... Kyuhyun...your skill is so damn great...and yeah...that’s the power of photoshop...” he thought. Leeteuk then put the frame back to the bedside table. He bent down looking at her sleeping face, smiling seeing her sleep. He touched her bandaged forehead gently. “Hey barbar girl...you sleep on the wrong bed... do you really like the smell of my bed?” he whispered. A wicked thought crossed his mind.

“It’s my bed right? So it’s not my fault if I want to sleep here... I’m her....” he smiled evily “fiance...”. He slowly lifted Sora’s body and moved it next to the wall. He then laid down on the bed beside her. Wrapping the blanket on their body, he tried to hold his laughter imagining what might happen tomorrow. He placed Sora’s hand round his chest as if she’s the one who hugged him. He smiled widely, happy with his trick. One minute pass...two minutes...five minutes...and ten minutes passed. Leeteuk fell asleep with Sora beside him. He turned his body facing her and hugged her unconciously in his deep sleep.

A knock on the door. Heenim frowned. No answer. He knocked again. “Strange...are they going somewhere?” Heenim knocked again before decided to try to open the door “Oh...it’s unlocked...” He then opened it slowly and went inside. In a second he squatted down and tried to hold his laughter. After calming himself down he still couldn’t stop smiling looking at sleeping Leeteuk and Sora. He took out his mobile phone, slowly and silently he took their sleeping picture. Not only once, he took it from any angles. After got satisfied with the result he went out and closed the door slowly.

Heenim went straightly to Mrs. Park working room.

“Auntieeeee.....”

Mrs. Park and Kang lifted up their head as they were working with thier PC.

“What again?” they asked in rhyme.

“Check your email...” Heenim requested.

“Is it urgent?” Mrs. Park asked.

“Very extremely super urgent...”Heenim answered excitedly.

“If it’s urgent, why didn’t you tell us directly then?” Mrs. Kang asked.

“Just open it... You’ll know...”

Mrs. Park and Kang sighed before opened their emails. “Ige mwoya?” Mrs. Park asked surprisedly and download the attched file.

At the next minutes they laughed hard.

“Omo! Omo! Omo! If they continue that way, we might have a granchild next year, Ae Ra...”Mrs. Park giggled.

“Is it just now, Heenim?” Mrs. Kang asked. Heenim nodded.

“Who will we name their child then....Park SoJung?” Mrs. Kang giggled.

“So Jung? Sora Jungsoo? Ah!!!! Park TeukSo? Park Teuk?” Mrs. Park suggested.

“Park SoJung? Park Leera? Park (Jung)Soora? “ Heenim followed the discussion.

It was late at night but seemed three people in the office were still brightly and happily chatted about Leeteuk and Sora.

***

1 am early in the morning and Leeteuk was slowly awake. He was about to move when he got surprised himself. He was laying on his bed facing the other bed and Sora was still sleeping behind him...hugging him tightly. Leeteuk smiled widely. “Do you really like me that much?” He whispered. He then held her hands which wrapping him with his hands and made her hugged him tighter before continue his sleep.

***

Sunshine in the morning...

Sora was looking for warmth by unconciouslly pressing her body closer to Leeteuk. Her head was on his chest. Leeteuk held her closer as he also felt the chill in the morning. Slowly, a song played from downstair and the music entered their room slowly...

“Isn’t she lovely?

Isn’t she wonderful?

Isn’t she prescious...less than one minute love...

I never thought than through love we’d be

Making one as lovely as she...

But isn’t she lovely made from love...”

And Sora opened her eyes slowly...a flat chest infront of her with bed smell... she lifted up her head to see Leeteuk there....her heart bit fast....realizing how their position was....

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......!!!!!!” She screamed and pushed sleeping Leeteuk till he fell on the floor.

“YAAAAAAA!!!! What are you doing???!!!” Leeteuk shouted.

“Is it me who should ask what are you doing in my bed??!!!!” Sora shouted back.

“YOUR WHAT? YOUR BED? It’s MY BED!!!!”

“Your....your bed....?” Sora got surprised.

“You don’t remember which one is you bed?!” Leeteuk asked.

“I don’t....” Sora grumbled. “Eventhough It’s your bed, CAN’T you just sleep on mine first?” Sora protested.

“Andwae...! I will sleep only on my bed! And...don’t you remember it’s you who hugged me tightly last night?”

“MWOOOOOOOO????”

Leeteuk stood up and sat down on his bed.

“What are you doing?” Sora asked in panic.

“Can’t you see? What time is it? Still 4.30...? I wan’t to sleep again...” He then lain himself next to Sora who was sitting down.

“Aishhhhh....!!! Move...!” Sora pushed him with her legs.

“Yaaaa!!!!! Don’t do that! Why should I move, it’s my bed...!”

“Okayyyy... I will move then...” When Sora was about to move, Leeteuk blocked her way by lifting her leg on the wall.

“What are you doing????!!!!”

“Shhhhh...sleep...”

“But I want to sleep... Move!”

Leeteuk grabbed her arm till she fell in bed. “Aaaaarrghhh!!!!” Sora shouted. She then tried to wake up again, but Leeteuk followed her waking up and pushed her down...

“KKKKyaaaaa!!!!! What are you doing????!!! You touched...you touched my s!!!!” Sora shouted in panic.

“I didn’t mean it! Mian...That’s why...don’t be so noisy!!! Sleep!” Leeteuk pulled down till she hit the bed again and leeteuk locked her body like the way he held a bolster. “vvvvvv!!!!!” Sora shouted, but Leeteuk didn’t care.

“Teukie~ahhhhh!!!!!” Sora shouted, trying to push him.

“SLEEEEEEEPPPPPP!!!!!” Leeteuk shouted.

-----Meanwhile----- Three people standing up in front of their door, didn’t know what to do.

“His hormones must have been waiting so long, auntie...he’s getting wild now...” Heenim whispered.

“I think he’s really getting into his ‘fiance’ part...” Mrs. Kang shook her head.

“I can’t imagine how if they’re really engaged...” Mrs. Park grinned.

“Argh!!! Don’t puch!” Leeteuk shouted.

“Teuki~aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!” Sora screamed once again.

“I told you! SLEEEEEEEEPPPPPP!!!!” Leeteuk shouted louder.

“Ummmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!”

“Whew! Goosebumps....” Heenim rubbed his arms.

“Let’s just leave them...my mind’ getting dirtier listening to them...” Mrs. Park suggested.

“Yeah...me too... Let’s go...” Mrs. Kang said.

***