Secret... >.^

Leaders!

(Wanna greet hiiiiii!!!!! Miss my update? kekekekeke.... Just wanna say....it's slightly M...not really M... hope you love it. Sorrey I'm still amateur for this hihihihihihi...)

 

Swimming pool at night and the cold water...

Fastened her speed, Sora reached the tip of the pool and rushed pressing the stopwatch button. She tried to catch her breath. “Geezzz! I should have someone to help me operating this stopwatch...” she bit her lips. She got out from the pool and drank from her water bottle. She fowned “Haven’t I drank it a little before? Why is it still full?” She shook her head. She walked at the other side of the pool and sat down there.

“I start to remember...not all...” she thought “But...it doesn’t affect how I feel now...isn’t it strange?” she grumbled. “But I can’t remember If  I have engaged...” She put her toes in the water and played with that.

Some minutes passed and she decided to go back to the dorm. Carefully typing the password, she entered the room quietly. Sighing in relief seeing Heenim still sleep and Leeteuk was there on his bed next to hers. She changed her clothes quickly before lying herself down on her bed.

***

The second night at the pool...

Sora drowned herself and tried to count the time, now using the water resistant watch her mom bought. She went up and counted “! Only 54 seconds...” she cursed. Felt enough with her practice, she decided to have 100 m sprint swimming.

She felt so perfect and stable in maintaining her speed till she completed the 100 m. She quickly pressed the stop button on the stopwatch. “Slower now...” she sighed.

“No...It’s faster... One second faster than your previous record with doctor Dara.” A voice broke the silence.

Got surprised Sora looked at the familiar man standing next to the pool holding stopwatch.

“Teukie....? How could you...?”

“Sure I know, since yesterday, right? Bummie called me... I have a lot of ears and eyes” he smiled.

Sora was beaming. “Don’t tell anyone...”

“Sure, I won’t. Kibum, you, and I will get punishment of using the facilities without permission..” he sat next to the pool.

“Wanna compete?” Sora challenged.

“Mwo?!”

“100 m free style?” she asked.

“What will I get if I win...?” He smirked.

“What will I get if i win...?” Sora asked.

“Eeeeyyyyyy...why asking back?”

Sora laughed “If you win? Ummmm... I’ll tell you a secret...”

“Ahhhh....So...I’ll tell you a secret too then...” Leeteuk said. “Okay! Let’s do.” Leeteuk stripped off his tee and pulled down his shorts, he’s wearing swimming boxer inside. “Why turning, huh? Like you never see it before?” Leeteuk teased Sora.

“Andwae....” she went up and stood on the line next to where Leeteuk stood.

“You know what, Sora...? You’re very bad at hiding your blush...”

“Like you don’t...” She smiled wickedly and tightened the zipper of her swimsuit.

“One...” Leeteuk started to count. “Two...three...!”

Both of them jumped on the water and swam.

Leeteuk led at first, but Sora could catch up till she reached the other side of the pool and turned. Leeteuk added his speed. He surely didn’t want to lose.

A flash light...

Leeteuk got surprised, stopped swimming, and realized the emergency situation. The night security came to have regular patrol. Leeteuk swam as fast as he could and he reached Sora’s leg and pulled it. Got shock, Sora turned to him and went up the water, ready to get angry of she thought, his being tricky. But Leeteuk followed her going up. And gave her sign to be quiet. “Security...” he whispered.

They were all aware. But the falsh light patrol didn’t go away.

“!” Leeteuk cursed and he pulled Sora down underwater and guided her to swin to the corner at the pool. They stayed there quietly, holding each others’ arms.

Steps on the floor...

The security went inside.

Sora gave Leeteuk sign. She couldn’t hold longer. She needed to breath. She was about to went up when Leeteuk pulled her down still and went up to breath and got air for her quickly. He dived down and cupped her face, before positioned his lips on hers, slowly, he gave to mouth respiration. Sora’s hand moved and held his waist. She closed her eyes. Leeteuk let go his lips on hers. He looked at her who then opened her eyes looking at him. He knew she was blushing.

Only a few seconds...

No more steps on the floor and no more flash light...

Leeteuk and Sora went up.

“he left already?” She asked.

“yeah...” Leeteuk looked around them.

“Let’s go out of the pool...” Sora asked, but Leeteuk hold her arm.

‘So who is the winner...?” he asked, making Sora giggled. ‘Before that security came? Off course me...”she answered.

“Since I helped you from that security, is it also counted that I win at  another aspect?” He grinned.

“Okaaayyyy....” Sora smiled widely. “You go first... Tell me the secret...” Sora swam closer to him.

Leeteuk turned her body and held it till it attached to him.

“Eeeeyyyy...” Sora tried to pushed him, but Leeteuk didn’t move.

“You didn’t push me as hard as previously... You didn’t even try to kick me, even when I have made us attached like this....” he started. “Tell me...do you like me, Sora?” He looked at her intensively.

“What?”

“Do you start to fall in love with me?” Leeteuk asked again.

“I....”

“Because I do... I do fall for you...” he cut, even when she hadn’t answered yet.

“That’s my secret....” Leeteuk confessed while looking at her blushing bright face gently.

Sora lifted her head and replied his gentle gaze with her gentle one. “Do you wanna hear my secret or do you want me to answer?” she asked teasingly.

“Can I have both?” Leeteuk answered.

“Greedy...” Sora shook her head. “I can tell you one only...” she looked at him...and moved closer.

She cupped his face and kissed him on his lips gently.

Leeteuk was burned in warm and gentle sensation she brought. His heart bit faster, he felt like flying on the sunny sky.

 When she let go her kiss, he held her still...and kissed her back, deeper and more gentle. He wanna feel her so much. She replied his kiss...

“Does it mean... you like me?” Leeteuk asked when they let go their kiss.

Sora smiled.“I...I start to remember things....I remember we fight at our room, I remember we...we fight together against the pickpockets on the market...” she stopped and looked at him. “What make me scared is...those hate feelings....but...Teukie...tell me... why ...It washed away now...”

“What?”

“I don’t know since when...I fall for you too...” she smiled at him.

One word... Rejoice...!

Not waiting longer, Leeteuk kissed her straightly and deeply. They laughed in relief and  hugged. He kissed her again. “Wanna try what I wanna try?” He asked her between his kiss. “Wh...what...?”

And Leeteuk brought Sora down there...

Underwater...

They kissed passionatelly there. Leeteuk held her close to him and she grabbed his head while another hand on his shoulders. They kissed deeper. Once they went up just to get fresh air before going down again...kiss...furiously...but sometimes went gently.

Slowly, Leeteuk traced her jaw with his hands and went to her neck and brought Sora to went up before kissed her on her lips one more time... They swam around the corner of the pool. Leeteuk cornered her, she was between his hands...her heart bit faster...

He looked at her intensively. He then moved closer to her face, kissed her cheeks...and went down to her jaw... Slowly, Leeteuk ped her swimsuit. Sora closed her eyes, wrapped her hands around his neck when he showered her with butterfly kiss around her neck...

“Ummmm....” she made a tiny voice. Leeteuk smiled and continued ping her swimsuit. She gasped, the cold water touched her skin....

 He gasped seeing her in black bikini top...

***