A familiar name

Leaders!

The sound of motorcycle filled in the entrance of KM. All students’ attention was going there fully. A boy with a girl rode on it. They must be a new student, that’s what the students thought. The Olympiad members had gathered in the school yard and all of them got curious of what took the students’ attention, except Heenim for sure.  Leeteuk parked his motorcycle in a line with some cars. When he opened his helmet, all students frowned. They whispered each other about him. It was Leeteuk, the leader of Super high, the school enemy. But their negative look was replaced by gasped when Sora went down from the motorcycle and opened her helmet. The next second, they all cheered for her. Their leader had come back! And her skirt? It gained attention a lot. She exposed her killer legs, some bruise and wounds which marked the leader’s leg wouldn’t reduce the beauty of her. They missed Sora very much for sure. Some girls lifted a big paper with the picture of sky and sun and screamed her name as she waved at them.

“Geeezzzz……are you a celebrity?”  Leeteuk asked her. Sora smiled.

“Let’s go.” She said.

They walked approaching the other members. Sungmin smiled widely and held her hands. He jumped happily. “Finally! Skirt!” he laughed.

“No matter which uniform you wear,we have to admitted that you’re hot!” Hyukjae complimented. Sora laughed.

All of them went up to a room on the second floor. It’s their radio room.

“Annyong! Dear teachers and friends, this is Sora’s speaking. Wanna ask your permission to gather all of KM friends at the big hall. Kamsahamnida. And You!!! KM friends, let’s meet at the big hall!”  Sora announced. Super high students seemed to get surprised by this, even Heenim.

“You did such announcement like this yourself?” Siwon asked in awe.

“Yeah…” Sora smiled.

“She has the power to do it!” Hyukjae added.

“Welcome to KM.” Kyuhyun smiled.

***

All students were gathered in a big hall. It’s not only big actually, it’s a grand one. They all stood up and chatted happily. They couldn’t wait of what Sora’s going to announce.

When Sora and the members went inside they cheered and clapped their hands.

“Annyonghaseyo!” Sora bowed, followed by Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Donghae, Hyukjae, and Yesung. All KM students replied and bowed to, causing goosebumps to Leeteuk, Siwon, Heenim, Zhoumi, Henry, and Kibum.

Sora walked closer to the microphone.

“Long time no see. Miss this place very much.” She started.

“Did you take care of our school well?” She asked.

“YEAH!!!” everybody shouted.

“Do you still help each other and helping people around us?”

“YEAHHHHH!!!!!”

“Do you study well?” Yesung asked, actually he wanted to try to speak in front of the students like Sora badly.

“Urrmmmmmmm…” most of them grumbled, and Sora burst in laughter.

“I know you do, at least you tried to.” Sora said.

“Well…as you see, we have new guests. Our friend form Super high school….”

Everybody whispered each other.

“Well… I knew the rumor spread about the national Olympiad related to Super high. But let me confirm one thing, we have been so great, we get what should we get with our own hand. And I will make sure,

If I have to finish something with Super high, I’ll do it myself. This I the first time I talk to you openly about this.” Sora stopped for a while.

“ I have a good news. As you know, our government have chosen us, KM high school to represent our country, Korea, in international students Olympiad together with Super high…thus...I would like to ask for your help to support us, not only KM, but also Super high representative who will started from today learn here for a week….” She stopped again as the students started to make some noise.

“Are you with me?” Sora spoke louder and “YES!” they answered and all went silence.

“ we couldn’t make it without your support. So please help us…” she smiled. “Would you?”

Silence in some seconds but she got ‘yes’ from the students at the next second.

“kamsahamnida. And now I would like to introduce you to Super high representative.” She then walked closer to them. “Leeteuk,Super high leader.”  He unexpectedly bowed 90° to all students. All studnts stunned, but they bowed back to him. It happened the same when Sora introduced Zhoumi, Kibum,Siwon, Heenim, and Henry.

“Help us, Let’s show them KM! KILL THEM ALL!!!!!!” Sora shouted

“KILL THEM ALL!!!!!!” all students replied and they cheered loudly.

“Kill them all? “ Leeteuk asked, he got puzzled.

“It’s a phrase to replace hwaiting here…” Sungmin explained.

“Gosh! All I can say KM got its own style. Sora, you made it! It’s super cool!” Henry praised.

“Thanks, Henry. “ She smiled.

All students went to their own class rooms. While the olympiad team went to their own room.

 

***

KM students comittee members was on the second floor, next to the radio room. It was a big room, but not as big as Super high. The wall was painted lemon green. There were two big tables on the carpets, a spot for Sora and her member discussing things. There were also a big couch, two chairs, and also some pc. The big window was facing the view of the school yard, perfect for them to observe all things.

Leeteuk observed the room while the other members were busy themselves. His attention was taken by a white and dark brown university jacket hanging on one of the chair. He took it. From the size he could guess that it must be a boy jacket with small size or even Sora’s. A name printed on the left side of the chest “SUNNY”. His heart beat fast. He looked around and found KM school comittee cards. “Kang Sora, Cho Kyuhyun, Lee Sungmin, Lee Hyukjae, Lee Donghae, Kim Yesung.” He read them silently. ‘Sunny? Who is Sunny?” a question popped up in his mind.

He then opened his mobile phone.

“Hi, Sunny... How’s life?

Well, I came to a place, a new one to get new adventure. I saw something which remind me of you. I smiled back looking at it.

Have a great day.”

 

Sent.

 

Beep!

Sora’s mobile’s beeped. Leeteuk was stunned. He looked at Sora who then opened her mobile and smiled widely reading at what she received.

“Coincidence....”he whispered. He put the jacket down and went to s.

***