Stormy Storm

Leaders!

*Happy Monday!!! Let's rawck today ^^. Enjoy the new update ^^. Hwaiting!!!*

 

Passing  the hills, all members finally entered the forrest. They wiped their sweat.

“How long have we been?” Leeteuk asked.

“One and a half hour...” Sora answered.

“Will we take the west or east?” Zhoumi asked.

“The west I guess...” Yesung answered.

“You’re right. Look, the river seemed getting bigger if we go to the east. Longer time to swim...and here’s another hills with stony area...I won’t choose that.” Sora explained.

“You’re so detail!” Zhoumi praised.

“Any shortcut?” Leeteuk asked.

“At the end of the last valley, yes...but it’s a bit muddy I guess seeing from the map, rivier branches gathered here and it sometimes leak, that’s what i’ve heard.” Sora explained.

“Okay..Let’s continue...!” Leeteuk instructed.

All members rambled the forrest. The ground was quite wet and they have to be careful with holes in the ground covered by leaves. Kyuhyun and Henry fell down, but Donghae fell several times.

‘Be careful with your step...” Sora helped him.

Keep reading the map and using the compass together with Yesung who started to get accustomed reading the map.

“Do we keep turning around in this place?” Heenim suddenly asked in panic.

“Yeah...I’m sorry, wrong turn. After That big tree, we should go straight. Sorry....” Sora apologized.

“It’s okay.” They continued their journey and they stopped sometimes just to eat the chocolate for energy.

Finally they reach the river. It’s not that deep but the stream was strong.

They stopped at the river bank. “This is bloody strong stream...” Sora said. She looked at Donghae and Kyu. “Can I trust your strength for swimming?” She looked at them worriedly as Donghae is the weakest swimmer and he had fallen several times that day, and Kyu had minor health problem. “Yes!” They answered. But Sora frowned. He whispered something to Leeteuk, Kibum, and Zhoumi. They nodded at her.

“Yesung,Heenim, and Siwon, help to tie all this ropes tightly. Me, Sora, Kibum, and yesung will swim first. Looking at Donghae’s injured legs,and Kyu’s health notes I think we have to be careful.” Leeteuk said. Everyone looked at him and finally agree with his decision.

“Zhoumi...I entrusted Kyu...Siwon, I entrusted Donghae...” Sora said before they jumped to the river bringing the rope tied on their waists and swam accross it. They found it quite hard to swim well because they swim cutting the stream. Finally, Sora reached the other side of the river. Sora, Teuk,  Kibum, and Yesung quickly found a big tree and tied the rope there before finally gave positive sign to the rest members. They swam following the rope. And Yeah, Donghae found it hard to swim and the rope helped him a lot.

Sucessfully passing the river they took a break of having very late lunch. They have limited time, less than 4 , hours left.. And they didn’t waste it. They moved faster but carefully went through the sloopy area. Things worse was the black clouds started to form when they reach their boats.

“Gosh! Let’s row quickly! We have less than 2 hours.” Leeteuk divide the team into two lead by him and Sora in each boat. And they row quickly. They have reached the middle of the way when suddenly Leeteuk shouted. “The boat is leaked!!!!”

“What???!!!” Everyone in Sora’s boat shouted in panic.

“Jumped, now!!!!” Leeteuk instructed Zhoumi, Yesung, Kyuhyun, Heenim, and Donghae to jump.

Seeing such situation Sora smiled at her boat members Eunhyuk, Siwon, Henry, and Sungmin “All for one, one for all. Let’s jump, swim together with them...” She winked before she jumped to the water. The rest followed.

“What are you doing??” Leeteuk shouted.

“You jump, we jump! A team! Remember???!!!” Sora replied.

Everybody put their final strength to swim to the other island, at the finish line. Leeteuk realized, this was perhaps what the other instructors want to see and meassure, their teamwork as a real team, their unity,  his leadership with Sora and their strength.

The coast line was so close when light rain started to fall. Sora reach the coast first followed by Leeteuk, Kibum, surprisingly Henry, and Zhoumi together with Siwon and Yesung before the rest members followed.

They laughed when they finally reach the coast. They lied down on the sand, enjoying the rain pouring on their faces.

 “It isn’t finish! 50 minutes! That’s the finish line!” Leeteuk pointed at the finish line while encouraging the members. They stood up and run to the finish line They could see all instructor waiting bith big expectation there.

Finally, Leeteuk pressed the finish button, the red lamp lit on. Everybody cheered in thriumph. Finally it ended.

“GREAT JOB ALL!!! WELL DONE!!!! And you still have remaining time!!! Congratulations!!!” Instructor Song shouted happily. Everybody hugged .

After having short celebration, they tiredly walked and got into the helicopter leaving the island.

***

It was just some minutes passed after the helicopter started to fly when they received emergency call.

“Sir, the storm has reached, we couldn’t fly farther. According to the procedure, we should land to the closest island, we have booked a suite there for emergency case.” The pilot reported.

“Please do. “ Instructor Song approved.

It was even quite hard for the helicopter to land at the nearest island. But the pilot managed it quite well.

The rain poured so hard, the wind and lightning made it worse. They run quickly.

“The rooms were limited! Just deivide yourself one room for two. I’ll be with Donghae as he injured quite bad. GO! Don’t go out till the storm pass!” Instructor Song shouted. All members took the key, divided themselves. They run quickly.

“What are you doing Teukie??!!!!” Instructor Song shouted at him when he realized he followed him and Donghae to their room.

“I just wanna make sure Donghae is fine!”

“He’ll be fine. I’m a doctor too! I’ll take care of him.”

“Ah...okay...! Just worry! I’m leaving...!” Leeteuk run leaving them.

“Teukie!! Come back here! ! Why didn’t he just stay here...”the instructor grumbled.

Leeteuk tried to opened the door one by one, but seemed members who stayed inside had locked  them, scared of the storm. And yeah, he’s now the only one outside trapped in the heavy rain. He fell down as the floor was slippery. He walked carefully,  limping. His last hope the last two rooms in the corner.

***

Sora the lamp. She stripped of her tee. She thanked that there’s a clean clothes, off course male size, and some food prepared before. The electricity was also still illuminated in such condition. Once she entered the room, she went to the bathroom, couldn’t hold longer the cold, wetness, and dirt all over her body. She opened a plastic box and took her music player. She hid it, eventhough it’s forbidden. Finished taking all of her clothes, she the music player and set the volume the loudest to compete with the sound of rain and  wind.

I’ve got sunshine...on a cloudy day...

When it’s cold outside...I’ve got a month of May...

I guess..you’d say what can make me feel this way

My girl....talking bout my girl....

 

And the warm water  sprayed over her body....

***

Covering his face with his tee, finally Leeeteuk was able to Reach the door knob, Leeteuk signed in relief as it could be oppened. He closed it quickly and locked it. He managed his breath and sat on the floor. He’s so wet all over.

He closed his eyes to clam himself down. So tired and he really need to clean himself before sleep. Yes, sleep after a long tiring day. Suddenly he remembered something. There must be somebody else in that room he needed to confirm. He slowly stood up. “Heenim? Siwon? Who’s here?” He called.

No answer.

He saw the bathroom lamp’s on. He then walked closer. He slowly listened to a music played. He frowned.

I’ve got so much honey, the bees envy me...

I’ve got the sweetest song, than the birds in the tree...

Well..I guess you’d say...what can make me feel this way...

My girl....talking bout my girl...” he sang as he listened at the humming voice singing between the pouring water.

He shook his head and smiled. He rested his head on the bathroom door and one of his hand grabbed the door knob....his heart bit faster...

***