Lost

Leaders!

Sipping ice chocolate blend, Leeteuk suddenly choked and cough that hard till he spilled a little of the chocoblend of his ipad. Still choking, he cursed. After he calmed himself down, he cleaned and tried to his ipad. He smiled seeing it still worked well. He then tried to play his favorite song “Sunny”. The intro has just started when suddenly the song stopped. He read the sign of corrupted file of the song. He frowned as a strange atmosphere came over him. “What is this....?” He got confused towards his own feeling.

***

A cold hospital on the evening. Mrs. Kang wipped her face with her both hands. She got calming pats from Mrs.Park and Mrs. Chun Hwa. “She will be fine...” she smiled.

“I know, Ae Ra... she will. She’s as strong as Kang In...” Mrs. Kang smiled.

When the doctor appeared from th emergency room, they rushed to meet him. He smiled gently. “Nothing to worry... Well...she’s got shock  and because of that and hit on her head during the accident she’s got  minor brain concussion, but she’ll be fine. She might lose some of her memory temporary but but she will remember though it’ll take some times.  Swimming will help her with her memories. However, seeing her strengh and treatments we have, I believe she’ll recover quickly from her injuries. I know she will join the olympiad, right? She’ll recover perfectly even before that... She just needs a lot of rest now...  “ The doctor smiled.

Mrs. Kang sighed in relief, tears rolled from her eyes. Mrs. Park and Mrs. Chun Hwa hugged her. Heenim smiled behind them.

“Your daughter really has golden heart... If she didn’t save Gomi, she wouldn’t get hit by car...I’m sorry for bothering...thank you...thank you so much....” Mrs. Chunwa whispered in her tears.

“It’s okay...that’s Sora’s nature...” Mrs. Kang sreplied. Three women hugged in tears.

“Ah...I will call Jungsoo then...” Mrs. Park said.

“No, Don’t. Let him focus on his observation task. Sora is fine anyway...”Mrs. Kang forbid her.

“Okay then...” Mrs. Park smiled and hugged her best friend again.

“Come, let’s see her...” the doctor guided them to see Sora.

***

A knock on the door, and Heenim stood up. It’s Mrs. Park and Kang who arrived. Heenim took care of Sora for some hours, letting Mrs. Kang and Park finished their urgent duty.

“She hasn’t woken up?” Mrs. Kang asked.

“Not yet, auntie...”

“It’s been a day....”

“I know...., but she hasn’t... Doctor said, she just sleeps.” Heenim explained.

“Should...we replace her or drop her from the team, Ae Ra?” Mrs. Kang asked.

“No...no...don’t...no one like Sora...” Mrs. Park quickly answered. “Let’s see...we still have one and a half up to two months more...I believe she will recover fast, just like Kang In... Remember what the doctor said? ” she caressed Mrs. Kang’s back.

“But...If  within two weeks she hasn’t...well...let’s see what can we do...” Mrs. Kang said.

“Aunties...I’m sorry to disturb...but I think we have another problem here.” Heenim said.

“What’s that?” Mrs. Kang asked. Three of the took a place to seat.

“Well...Yesterday morning, Teukie called us, just to make sure about the team preparation, we had conference, but...well...they fought again...” he sighed.
“Fought?”

“Yeah....When we chose the last member to join the last survivor game, Sora insisted to exclude Teukie, learning from last survivor experience, errmmmm Teukie and his stubbornness.... but off course Teukie insisted to join as he is the one who did the survey for the olympiad spots....”

“I see...two of them....” Mrs. Kang shook her head.

“I will talk to two of them after Sora recovered then...” Mrs. Park said.

“In my oppinion, erm....this is just my oppinion... We...have to do something to...ermmm...make them closer... avoid such things which may endanger our team... ” Heenim explained.

“What do you mean?” Mrs. Park got puzzled.

“Eventhough we’ve got the best students and leader in our team, if they can’t cooperate well, It’s useless, right?” Heenim started.

“So.....?” Mrs. Park got impatient.

“About Sora’s losing memory temporary, I’ve thought about it alot... Errr..This...is just my idea...as you know I’m beautifully genius... Arrrghhhhhh!!!! Auntie!” He shouted as Mrs. Kang pat his head.

“Shhhhhhhhhhhh.... Continue....”

“Well...I have a plan.... But I need your agreement....” Heenim smiled beautifully.

“Speak up....” Mrs. Kang ordered.

“Okayyyyyyy....listen.....” Heenim sat closer to them.

***

Hospital in the morning, in a room painted white with blue ornament. Laying Sora on the bed still unconscious. Heenim was sleeping on the couch and Mrs. Kang was sleeping beside Sora’s stable. When the sunlight slowly entered the window, brightened Heenim. He opened his eyes slowly and yawned. He stood up while rubbing his eyes. Looking outside the window he streched his body “Good morning, beautiful world....” He said. He then walked to the wash room and wash her face. Standing in front of the mirror he greeted “Good morning beautiful me...” he smiled handsomely.

He turned and slowly walked closer to Sora’s bed. He took her hands and whisper “Wake up, Sora...it’s been the second day...don’t you want to wake up?”

He looked at her and touched her cheek.

“Omm..omma...” Suddenly Sora made a tiny voice.

“Sora!” Heenim shouted till he woke Mrs. Kang.

“She woke up?!” Mrs. Kang asked excitedly. “Sora....” She called her.

Slowly Sora opened her eyes, she frowned as the light brightened her eyes.

“I’m here!” mrs. Kang grabbed her hand. “Heenim called the doctor.” She ordered and Heenim rushed out.

“Whe..where is it? Wae...uggghhhh..wae my body is hurt?”

“Sssshhhhhh....” Mrs. Kang caressed her.

“Did I fight yesterday? Did I lost the fight? Urrrgggghhhhh...” she whimpered.

“Sssshhhh...what you remember is only fight and fight... You helped saving a dog. If you didn’t save it, it would die from getting hit by a car...don’t you remember?”

“Dog? Do we have pet?”

Before Mrs. Kang could answer her question the doctor arrived, and he examined Sora directly.

“Is it painful?” the doctor touched her shoulder. “Eeerghhhhh..yeah...” she hold the pain.

After checking for some minutes the doctor smiled and explained to Mrs. Kang and Heenim that Sora is better, still got the effect of shock and minor brain concussion.

“Heyyyyyyy pretty....” Heenim greeted her while Mrs. Kang was talking to the doctor and Mrs. Park arrived. She greeted Sora. “Dear....glad you’re fine...” she hugged her.

Sora smiled “Hiiii...hi...excuse me...are you...?” Sora seemed got puzzled seeing Mrs. Park.

“Sora? Don’t you remember me?” Mrs. Park asked in worry.

The doctor and Mrs.Kang stopped talking suddenly. They approched Sora who tried hard to remember.

“Errrmmm...I...isssshhhhhhhh...”

“It’s okay..you don’t have to try hard to remember, you will... now take a rest first...” The doctor suggested.

“Auntie...!” Sora called Mrs. Park when she was about to leave.

“Auntie! I’m sorry... I remembered. Mianhae....”

Mrs. Park rushed to hugged her. “You remembered me?!” and she burst in tears.

***

“We what????!!!!” Sora got surprised. “Chakkaman...oppa...so...we have finished studying at each school?” Sora asked. “I.... I don’t remember....how is it... Why can’t I remember?” Sora massaged her head. Heenim smiled. “You just haven’t remembered....”he answered calmly.

“Yesung, Kyuhyun, Donghae, Ryeowook....”

“Stop! Ryeowook isn’t in the team...” Heenim tried to smile.

“I see...” Sora frowned. “Yesung, Donghae, Kyuhyun, Hyukjae, Sora...Sungmin?”

“Yes, Sungmin...” Heenim smiled.

“Super high... Oppa, Kim Kibum....”

“Woah! You remembered his complete name?”

Sora grinned.

“Oppa, Kibum, Si...Siwon, Jungsoo..Leeteuk...ermmmm.....”

“Jungsoo? Hmmmm...you remember that...  Don’t forget Zhoumi, Henry.....” Heenim completed.

“I see...mianhae....” Sora smiled bitterly.

“It’s fine, you will remember all soon...”

“Ah...oppa, could you take my mobile phone, I want to send email....”

“Okay..” Heenim smiled and walked to a backpack. “to whom will you sent to?”

“Ahjussi.... It’s been long time I didn’t send him...” Sora answered.

Heenim stopped moving. He turned to Sora.
“Wae?” Sora asked. Heenim frowned.

“You want to send him email?”

“Yes! Don’t you remember? My Cha Seung Won ahjussi...” Sora smiled widely.

“Ahhhh...I....do... Wait, please...” Heenim turned and continued finding her mobile phone. “She didn’t remember...” he thought. When he found it he pocketed it in his jacket silently and carefully so that Sora didn’t notice it, instead of giving it  to Sora. “There isn’t here... perhaps at home...” Heenim lied.

“I see... Could you bring it for me tomorrow?” Sora asked.

“Sure....!” Heenim smiled gently to his cousin.

***

Leeteuk  stood up and looked at s. He just came back from his short trip.

“So she got an accident? How bad?” He looked at Siwon.

“Urmmm...that bad till she lost her consciousness for three days. “ Siwon answered.

“How is she now?” Leeteuk asked again.

“She...got an amnesia, Hyung...some of her memories...that’s what I heard.” Kibum answered.

Leeteuk “No leader in KM high school then...” he left his class coldly followed by Siwon, the chairman of student committee, Kibum, and Zhoumi.

“I don’t understand why does he hate her that much and why should we always have confrontation with that school....” Henry sighed.

“Do you think he hate her? Can’t you read it, Henry? Well... let’s just enjoy the game. I don’t think that will be that bad. It’s going to be very interesting, Henry...very...hihihihi... “Heenim winked. And walked out the class.

“What do you mean?” Henry tried to catch what Heenim said.

“Ahhhhh.....You didn’t know..?”

“Know what?”

“Chakkaman.... Where were you two days ago....? Didn’t  you join our private meetings with KM?”

“Two days ago? Wednesday? Noooo....Urm...teacher Amber called me for some tasks.... What happened?”

“I seee......just follow what we do....” Heenim winked.

“What? Tell me tell me tell me....” Henry whimpered.

“Shhhhhhhh...” Heenim kept smiling but refusing to answer.

***