U

Leaders!

1 am...still at Super high open hall....

“Just go home first...” Sora said to the members.

“Wae? Did you get boring seeing us here?” Henry asked.

“Anieyo....It’s not that...but...aren’t your family also waiting for you?” Sora replied.

“We still want to wait for Leeteuk...” Kibum smiled warmly.

Suddenly Heenim yawned so loudly...followed by Siwon and Sungmin.

“See...all of you are tired... Go home and sleep... I’ll be fine here...” Sora assured them.

“Okay...Let’s go....! We’re leaving first...” Heenim stood up and hugged Sora before waved goodbye. He asked the other members to leave with im as well.

“Hyung, why are you leaving! Aren’t we a team and we have to.....Arrrrgggghhhhhhh...” Heenim stepped on Donghae’s foot.

“Shut up! And just follow...” He gave him code and whispered.

“Bye bye Soraaaaaaa!!!! See you sooooooooooonnnnnnnnn!!!!” They waved at her.

“See yaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!” Sora replied cheerfully and wathcing their backs dissapeared.

She was alone ....

She sat down lazily on the bench...closing her eyes...

“Where are you?” she whispered. She had covered her worries all day long and it seemed like forever.

She sighed and tried to call both Mrs. Park and Kang, but both are inactive...

She sighed heavily looking at her watch...

She closed her eyes as she felt so tired.

geu-jeo ba-la-man bo-go it-ji
(I’m just staring at you)

A familiar voice could be heard from the dark....

Knowing the voice, Sora stood up quickly...her heart bit faster looking at the voice direction.
geu-jeo nun-chi-man bo-go it-ji-
(I’m just trying to read your mind)

Leeteuk was there walking closer, smiled warmly like a sun... a face that she missed the most during her hardest months of waiting for him released from military service...

He walked closer and closer...approaching her who got stunned with her teary eyes...
neul sok-sak-i-myeon-seo-do sa-lang-han-da-neun geu mal-eul mot-hae-
(I always whisper to you but can’t say the words, I love you)

Sora run to her husband and jumped on him, Leeteuk caught her warmly and they hugged tightly...

“Why? Why are you so long? Why making me waiting this long?” she almost shouted...tears rolled over her face...as she burried herself deeper in his hug.

“Mianhae...jeongmal mianhae... I didn’t mean that...mianhae....” Leeteuk caressed her back gently. He felt hurt knowing she cried because of him.

Let go her hug slowly, Sora wiped her tears and looked at him deeply... “I miss you...miss you so much...so much...” Her voice was trembling as her tears started to rolled over her chubby cheeks again.

Without any more words, Leeteuk grabbed her again in his arm and hugged her tightly...”Me...too...I miss you....bunch...tons....very much....” and he couldn’t hold his tears longer.

“I...I could never meet you...eventhough I really want it. I always try to finish my scedules on time and be a good agent...but...No matter how hard I tried...I coudn’t catch the time to meet you when you’re on vacation...” she cried harder...

“When I talked to you on phone...I always wanted to dissapear at that moment and went to your place...”Teuk said between his tears.

“It’s fine...we’re here now....Sora....” he stopped “Saranghanda....” He looked at her while wiping her tears.

“Saranghanda...” Sora smiled at him.

Cupping her face, Leeteuk led....

And they kissed warmly...the first kiss after their sepparation...

***

Wrapping his arm around her shoulder, Leeteuk was beaming looking at Sora who leaned her head on his shoulder while hugging him.

“How does is taste? Do you like it?” She asked.

Smiling “How will I taste if you hug me like this...you taste the best....” he .

“Eeeeeeeeeeeyyyyy....” Sora pinched him.

Leeteuk giggled. He then sipped from his glass “What is this?” he asked.

“Like it or not?”

“Very much...”

“Red Velvet... I made americano and latte for the others, but that one is specially for your baby taste...”

“My what?”

Sora giggled.  “My Teukie baby taste...” She smiled.

“So...now could you tell me why were you came very late? The others had left already...” she pouted.

Leeteuk held Sora’s hand.

“I...I need to do something...”

“What’s that?”

Silence...

“All this time...I never give any proper gift for you...”

“Eeeeyyyy...why talking like that?”

“So...” Leeteuk stood up and knee in front onf her. He tremblingly ped her army jacket and took out a necklace he wore. It was a necklace with a plat and his name written on it, but it also has...two shiny rings hung on it...

He took it slowly...

“Teukie...” Sora was unable to say a word.

“We have married...but the funny thing is, I never propose you...never even give any proposal or wedding ring...” He looked at her gently. Sora got so surprised that she blushed badly. She never thought or expected that before.

“I’m sorry for making you waiting this long today...but I have to take these rings...only for us...” He managed his breath...“So...let me do it properly... Mrs.Park Jung Soo...Let’s stay together and love forever...shall we?”

“Yes....sure...” She answered tremblingly.

Leeteuk sighed in relief and placed the ring on her ring finger.
“Oh...my....is it too big?” he asked.

“Slightly...but it’s fine...I love it...”Sora smiled.

She then placed the other ring on Teukie’s ring finger. “It’s fit on you...!”

They giggled.

“Kiss...” Leeteuk whispered.

Sora looked at him shyly and moved her face closer to him..while Leeteuk was wrapping his arm around her waist...

And they kissed...

It’s like a seal that they’re really unsepparated now...

CRASHHHHHH!!!!

A loud voice suddenly distracted.

“Arrrrgghhhhhhh!!!!” a familiar voice screamed

“I told you don’t lean here!” another familiar voice grumbled.

 “Sssssssshhhhhhhh shut up!” the other one said.

“Ehhmmmm....” Leeteuk cleared his throat making the members who prevously hid behind the back door stunned and grinned. Sora was giggling seeing them.

“What are you doing, huh? Shouldn’t you go home?” Leeteuk crossed his arms and tapped his foot.

“Errrrmmmmm...kekeke...we...just....awh! We got lost! We dunno how to escape from this place...” Hyukjae whimpered.

“Can’t you think any better reason? Isn’t it cear that it’s our school, and we go together, we can lead you... Aish!” Heenim pat Hyukjae’s head..he grinned in pain.

Sora and Leeteuk burst in laughter.

“So...all of you have known that?” Sora asked.

The members looked each others. “Yeah...” they answered reluctantly.

“This is his idea...” Kyuhyun said.

“What do you mean my idea, I never asked you to peek us...” Leeteuk defended.

Kyuhyun grinned...”Eeeyyyy...I mean this surprise...not the peeking one...”

“No matter what, we just want to see our leaders get together again.” Siwon said with his warm smile.

“Kiss...kiss...kiss...” Sungmin started.

“Kiss..kiss...kiss....!!!!”the others followed

“Ige mwoyaaaaaaa?” Leeteuk blushed.

“Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!” they demanded more.

“Havent you seen that before?” Teukie asked, tried to avoid.

“Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!” the members were getting louder.

“Don’t regret what you wish....” Leetek said before holding Sora’s waist and kissed her till their heads tilted.

“Arrghhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Stop thattttt!!!!” they shouted. Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Hyukjae, and Donghae covered their red faces. Siwon and Zhoumi squatted with their red face. Yesung and Kibum were unable to blink their eyes. Henry rolled on the floor hilariously. Heenim shook his head while crossing his arms “This couple...” he hissed.

“I wanna get married too..” Donghae whimpered.

“You can marry Hyukjae..”Kyuhyun said with his joking tone.

“Yaaaaaaa!!!!” Donghae kicked him.

 Soon they laughed happily.

***

Two years had passed ...

It was a tense dawn.

The lift was opened slowly,but Leeteuk moved quickly. He opened one of the room, checked it “Clear!” he said.

“I’m in 504 it’s 911 here” Sora spoke.

“Be there in some second...” Leeteuk replied and gave sign to the other agent. They went up carefully.

Soon the sound of explosion and shooting filled in the 5th floor.

“It’s clear! I will protect you. Got the data?” Leeteuk held Sora’s arms. She nodded and they were ready to  leave the building. They go on the lift, the door was closing when Sora screamed. She pushed Leeteuk aside and still managed to shoot and killed an enemy who was still alive. But she was too late.

The enemy fell on the floor with his blood covered his chest...

The door was closed.

Leeteuk screamed in horror.

“Shut up!” Sora pat his head.

“I’m still alive...! Just...he shot my arm...” Sora kneeled down. Leeteuk held her tightly and tied her arm quickly using his tie.

By the time the lift opened, everybody had waited for them full of worries.

“I’m fine. Save her!” Leeteuk gave the copied data to his senior and carried Sora to the ambulance followed by other staffs and agents.

***

Felt the chill of the Doctor’s room, Leeteuk trembled. His heart was about to burst.

“How is my my wife?” Leeteuk asked when the doctor appeared.

“The bullet has been taken...no worries... She’s fine...in fact...they’re fine...” the doctor smiled at him meaningfully.

“Araso...eh...chakkaman...they? My wife is only one....”

“Did I say you have two wives?”

“But you say they...” Leeteuk thought for a while..while looking at the doctor...”They....they? She...she is...” He was speechless...”You mean they? They? They???????” He almost jumped from his seat.

“You aren’t that stupid, right, Teukie?” the doctor giggled.

“They!!!! You mean really THEY????!!!!”

“Congratulations, Mr.Park. You’re gonna be a father. It’s two months...” The doctor sood up, shook his hand and congratulated him.

“Goooooooooshhhhhh!!!!!! Gomawoooooo!!!!!“ Leeteuk jumped like a crazy, he even hugged the doctor.

“Listen, she shouldn’t work for some months as her condition is very weak now. If she workes, She will harm your baby... Take care of her carefully.” the doctor explained.

“Sure! I will take care of her very well!”

“Wanna meet your wife now?”

“Sure!!!!! Bring me to her!!!” He couldn’t wait any longer.

***

Kissing Sora’s temple gently, Leeteuk held her hand and smiled widely looking at her. His cheeks were ascended to heaven. In his 23 years of life, never been he’s in this happiest state.

“Will it be Park Teuk? Or Park Sora? Ummm...Park Sunny? Park Sojung...kekekeke...” he giggling himself.

“mmm...” Sora made a tiny sound.

“Sora...” Leeteuk whispered.

Sora opened her eyes slowly. “Am I still alive?” she asked.

“Off course...” Leeteuk caressed her hair and kissed her forehead. “Welcome back..” he smiled.

Sora replied his smiled. “Has the data been saved?” she asked.

“Shhhhhhhh...why worries too much about the data? Your life is much more important....”

“Tell me, oppa...has it been saved?” she asked again curiously.

“Our misson’s done well. It’s saved well...” he smiled.

Sora was smiling happily. “I...I never thought I would get shot like this...” she said.

“My heart almost burst seeing you bleed...I almost loosing my control...seeing you bleed...” he almost whispered.

“I’m fineeeeeee...except this arm...”Sora smiled widely.

Leeteuk ruffled her hair.

“When can I go back to work?” she asked.

“Gosh! You wanna work with this condition?” Leeteuk got shocked.

“Behind the screen is still okay, rite?”

“I won’t allow you, and sorry you really can’t. Doctor suggest you to have a total rest for the next few months, so...” Leeteuk stopped and smiled gently “So...two of you will be fully healthy...”

“Eh? Two of...? Any agent got injured except me?” she asked in confussion.

Still smiling, Leeteuk caressed Sora’s stomach very gently and looked at her with his gentle eyes “Two of you...”

“Two....? I....Am I? Oppa? Jinjja??”

“Yes...” Leeteuk was beaming and hugged her warmly “We’re gonna have little Park...”

“Omoooooo!!! Oppaaaa!!!!” Sora pushed Leeteuk gently. With teary eyes she touched her stomach... “Little Teukie is here? Goshhhhhh!!!!” she smiled at Leeteuk.

“Our baby??!!!” she hugged him tightly...

“Yes, our baby....” Leeteuk caressed her back “Saranghae...jeongmal saranghae...Let’s take care of our baby well...I will work hard to protect you...” Leeteuk kissed her head. Sora lifted her head and gave her husband a peck of sweet kiss on his lips...and his cheeks were ascended to heaven.

***