SuperMoms

Leaders!

(Quick update b4 enjoying holiday, but no worries, hope i'm ready with the new chapter soon. Look at thier moms!

I use actress Shin Ae Ra as Teuk's mom  and Jin hee kyung as Sora's mom. kekekeke...aren't they beautiful? Happy reading ^^) 

Leeteuk was sleeping in his room quietly. It was so early in the morning that he didn’t even heard  knocks on his door. When the knocks were getting louder and disturbing he shouted loudly “Shut up!”

But in a few seconds he heard his door was opened in force and before he could be able to open his eyes he got hit by a bag. Ge got shocked till he fell from the bed.

“Get up!” a harsh voice  said.

“Omma....???” Leeteuk got more surprise. “You have come back? What are you doing in this early morning?”

Mrs. Park rolled off her eyes in annoyance, walked closer to him, grabbed his collar, and force him to stand up. “Go, clean yourself and dress up. No more than 10 minutes. Make it fast!” Running to his bathroom, Leetuk took  shower as fast as he could.

“Hee kyung,it’s me. I’ll be there in one hour. I...aish...that kid...I’m sorry. Okay, I will take care. See you there...”  

***

It was Super High School Headmaster’s grand office and Leeteuk was sitting there alone. He was puzzled with the situation. He had just sat down for 5 minutes, but he couldn’t even asked what’s the matter as her mom asked him not to say even a word, she asked him to think about his mistakes instead. He turned his glance to his mom who was standing behind the big window looking far away. Thinking about her mom, he just knew that she was a supermom, even she was easily asked his headmaster, who was her previous hobae, to lend her his office. Her influence from her past as a government special team  investigation still strongly attached on her, though she had retired long time ago after she married his father.

Knocked knocked...

“Sit still” Leeteuk’s mother asked him not to move from his seat. He nooded his head and close his eyes while her mother was walking to the door and opened it.

“Ae Ra~ah... long time no see...” a voice greeted her. Leeteuk peeked, she was a woman, the same age as his mom. From her look he could directly guess that they must be a close friend and they had high possibility had ever working at the same team. Such women had similar taste and style of clothing and gesture. That’s what Leeteuk thought. He closed his eyes once again and sighed.

“Annyonghaseyo, auntie Ae Ra..” another voice greeted her.

“Oh, Gosh! You have been this big? Look at you! So beautiful actually...if you have no wounds and bruises everywhere...” Mrs. Park said and hugged her. “Come inside. Have a seat....” she continued. They walked closer to Leeteuk’s sitting place.

“Stand up, greet!” Mrs. Park pat Leeteuk’s head. He hissed and followed his mother instruction.

Looking at his mother guests he shouted ‘Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!” while pointing at Sora who also shouted as loud as him.

“Arrrghhhh...omma!”Leeteuk screamed as his mom hit his hand with a long ruler.

“Put your finger down, Sora.” Sora’s mom instructed while patting Sora’s hand.

“You! Sit down!” Mrs. Park instructed Leeteuk to sit down again.

Mrs. Kang only needed to look at Sora and down to the chair next to Leeteuk to make her sat down on it. Once they sat side by side they exchange sharp glare to each other. If their moms hadn’t been there, they would have fought at that room.

“Look at them Ae Ra...” Mrs. Kang said. Mrs. Park smiled. At that time they stood up in front of Leeteuk and Sora.

“I really wonder why they could hate each other like this, whereas we, as their parents have been brothers and sisters.” Mrs. Kand added.

“Me too...” Mrs. Park frowned.

“Heenim told me you have fought very badly yesterday,is it right?” Mrs. Park asked. Both Leeteuk and Sora reminded silent.

“Well...Teukie, go out for awhile. We need to talk to Sora.” Mrs. Park ordered.

“What?” he got surprised.

“Out....honey...” Mrs. Park repeated.

Leeteuk lazily walked out the door.

Silence.

It was only Mrs. Park, Mrs. Kang, and Sora in the room.

“Perhaps you’re never know before, your auntie Ae Ra is Leeteuk’s mother. She is my best friend since we’re so young back to that time. Your appa and uncle Park was also have very close relationship, like brothers.” Mrs. Kang explained, and Sora nodded “araso....” she smiled.

“So...tell me,dear, what happend between two of you. I wonder how could Super high and KM high got bad relationship now...?” Mrs. Park asked.

Sora frowned, she sighed.

“It’s started on student national olympiad. The final battle was between our schools. At the fourth round, we’ve got series. And at the last round on survivor game in an island, it turned out I needed to worked together with Leeteuk in a team. Jury would score us based on our leadership, survivor ability, communication, and ability to work as a team. So far, we worked well. We communicated well. Until at the last point place, we have different point of view to choose the short cut to get to the boat. He insisted to go through the south road, whether I know, in our remaining time, we might be too late for that if we went through sough point. The west point was shorter and safer, eventhough we needed to crawl a little, but he didn’t listen to me. And so, I followed his choice. And yeah, we lost our boat. We were late for two minutes. If only we had chosen the west one, we would still have even remaining time. I was so angry and I left him alone to swim to our finish point. I realized, at that time,teamwork session had over, and the real survivor competition started.  It’s about  who could get to the finish line first. I reached the coast first when I saw him drowning. I came back to save him. I even gave him CPR... and he gained his consciousness again. Well... I know he might feel that it had been the end, and I won. So he used dirty trick.” She explained.

“Dirty trick?” Both Mrs.Park and Kang got puzzled.

“When the rescuer team was near he....” Sora stopped.

“He.......?” Mrs.Park and Kang asked

“He....” Sora stooped again and took a deep breath.

‘He...kissed me...” she continued, her face turned to annoyed mode.

“Whatttttttt????” both mothers were almost fall from their chairs.

“And I punched him....right when the rescuer and the jury came... So I was disqualified, because I punched him.” Sora continued.

“I could understand your action...”Mrs. Park commented “If I were you, I would do the same.”

“He said he just wanna say thanks, but should it be kiss? That’s my first kiss!!!!!!” Sora exploded.

Mrs. Park came to hug and pat her shoulders. “Since that day on, I promise, my school doesn’t have to win such competition to get our fame, prestige, or credibility.” Sora continued. “I ask students of our school to do social work, helping reducing criminal, helping police officer. Well, as you know, we gain public attention, and we got all prestige and credibility with our own way. You might know most of Super high school students are rich, but they’re jerk, sometimes they bully or threathen our students,they also don’t like the way we got our fame.  that’s why I fight, we fight.” She stopped for a while.

“I’m sorry, I still see your son as a thief. He stole our winning in dirty way, he didn’t even say sorry. I hate...dislike him...” She sighed.

“I’m so sorry, Sora...” Mrs. Park kneeled down and hugged her.

“It’s okay, auntie. It’s nice to know that you’re a good woman.” She smiled. “Park Jungsoo...you will pay for this...”Mrs. Park hissed, she then stood up, turned to Mrs. Kang “Mianhae, Hee kyung.”

Mrs. Kang smiled, walked closer to Mrs. Park and pat her shoulder. “Hmmmm...interesting... Let’s interview Jungsoo then...” she winked.