To the island

Leaders!

(Hiii!!!! Seems you enjoy our previous M. Glad if you're okay with that. Let's move to the other step then kekekekeke...Happy reading!! v^^v)

Training center late in the morning. Everyone except Sora had gathered in the entrance yard. They were only allowed to bring bag enough for tee or shirt and short, water bottle and other small stuffs. Everybody looked around to find her but she wasn’t there...yet.

“Teukie, where is Sora? Wasn’t she with you practicing swimm....”

“Shhhhhhhhhhh!!!!”Leeteuk cut Kibum’s question. “we’re illegal in using the facilities, don’t talk about it loudly...” Leeteuk whispered.

“Araso....”

“Sora was called early in the morning by Instructor Song...dunno what happened...” Leeteuk answered.

“That cool guy?” Henry asked.

“Cool guy?” Leeteuk wondered.

“Yeah. Heard and saw that he’s the coolest instructor here. Some female instructor even got mesmerized by him hehehehe....” Henry explained.

“He’s  tall and manly too... I saw him yesterday.” Donghae added.

Everybody looked at Leeteuk.

“What? What? Why are you looking at me???? I won’t get jealous...” Leeteuk defended.

“Ah...you won’t?” Heenim asked.

“Wait untill you see them....ah....that’s them!” Kyuhyun pointed at them.

Everybody was looking at one direction where Sora and Instructor Song walked side by side. Sora wore white tee and brown shorts while the instrucor wearing white polo shirt and brown shorts with the same color as Sora. They seemed still discussed about things, till Instructor Song smiled gently at her and she giggled and shook her head.

“...!” Leeteuk cursed silently.

“It’s like scene on the drama...or CF” Zhoumi commented.

“They look good...” Siwon added.

Heenim walked closer to Leeteuk and whispered “Be careful... But I know...she won’t go anywhere once she fell from you...”

Leeteuk blushed, remembering things.

“What happened with you? Why are you suddenly blush?” Hyukjae shouted. Everyone looked at Leeteuk.

“What? What again? Can’t I blush? My hobby is blushing! Don’t you know that???!!!!” he shouted.

“Since when your hobby is blushing, huh?!” Heenim laughed.

“Annyonghaseyo...” A voice cut their conversation. And all attention went to the voice, Instructor Song’s. He smiled at all members.

“I’m sorry we’re a bit late, since I need to discuss things with Sora. I supposed you have known my name I’m Instructor Song Seung Heon. And I’m here for helping you in Last survivor.” He explained.

“This year’s survivor will be tough, that’s why I need your cooperation in our exercise and practice today.” He added.

 Everybody nodded.

“Mrs. Park, Kang, and other instructors had been waiting at the island. Let’s go!”

Entering the bus one by one, The olympiad team made themselves ready for the last training. They would fly and have their short trip to a remote island.

***

The island was an  island with white sands, and if we entered further, there will be a small jungle and a  river devided the island into two. Another smaller island was beside it in a little far distance. It was in the evening when the members arrived there after a quite long journey. Everybody enjoyed and in awe seeing the beautiful scenery...

“Welcome here...How’s your trip to get here?” Mrs. Kang greeted.

“Tiring but nice...” “Awesome...” “Great!” “Cool!”

Everyone commented.

“This is the island where you’re gonna have practice for your last survivor challenge. The fix main members here will be Sora and Eeteuk. Strongest candidate follows after are Siwon, Sungmin, and Kibum... But let’s see...” Mrs. Park explained.

“At this state, in this competition, your ability to defeat nature and swim are very crucial. That’s why I’ve talked to Sora this morning. “ Instructor Song added. He then explained about the area with pictures, map in slides. He also compared his prediction for the real places they were going to face in the last survivor.

“Give your best, that’s all...and...” Instructor Song stopped, he turned to Sora and Leeteuk “ Leaders...don’t fight...” he winked at them.

Mrs. Park clapped her hands. “Okay...time to rest...go to your tent...sleep well because you need to wake up early in the morning. One tent for two except for Sora. Survive alone tonight, dear...”

Sora smiled widely.

“Sneaking is forbidden...” Heenim whispered to Leeteuk.

“Eeeeyyyyyyyy....” Leeteuk shook his head.

“Meeting dismissed!” Mrs. Kang gave sign and everyone went straightly to their tents. Leeteuk walked closer to Sora, but Heenim grabbed his hand “No sneakingggg.....” he .

“I won’t....I will sleep beatifully in our tent tonight...”

“Ishhhh....you sound so cheap, Teukie...” he grumbled. Leeteuk laughed. He ran to Sora.

“Sora....” He called her. Sora stopped and turned to him.

“I....” Leeteuk stopped talking, he blushed just seeing her standing in front of him as she looked so bright and sweeter like never before. She smiled radiantly at him. His heart flutter. “I... have something on my mind about Zhoumi and Henry...”he finally continued.

“What’s that?”

“I’ll...take my notes and go straightly to your tent....”

Sora raised her eyebrows...

“It’s...It’s not like what you think...really...” Leeteuk defended.

“Really?”

“Really....”

“Really....?” Sora asked again with teasing tone.

“what...what do you mean? I’m not gonna...gonna...”
“Okay! Come quickly!” giggling, Sora winked and run leaving him.

“Shhhhhhhhhiiiiitttt.... If she kept on doing that...I will.... arghhhh....!” Got frustrated himself, Leeteuk run quickly to his tent, taking his notes.

“Come back before 11, hubby.... I will lock the door, if you don’t come on time...” Heenim .

“You sound so cheap, Heenim...” Leeteuk mocked him.

“You make me this cheap...” Heenim smiled wickedly at him and he was rewarded by flying sandals by Leeteuk.

“I will divorce you, Jungsoo!!!!!!” Heenim shouted. Leetuk burst in laughter as he run to Sora’s tent.

***

Sora’s tent was getting closer, Leeteuk slower his steps. He tried to concentrate. One difficult thing after he had his first with her was he couldn’t help but want to keep staying beside her, to have secure feeling that she was only his. She always surrounded by male, no matter even when he knew all of her boy friends and even if they’re their own friends, he still feel insecure. Thing making all worse is, he completely fall in her charm. Something he had never had before.

His heart flutter when he finally stood in front of her tent. “Sora...” he called.

“Ne? Come inside...” Sora replied.

Leeteuk entered the tent slowly.

“Sit here...” Sora pat the mattress and asked Leeteuk to sat beside her.

She covered her legs with a thick blanket.

Their gaze met...

“How are you?” Leeteuk asked “Is...is it still painful?”

Sora smiled “If it’s still what will you do? Wanna take responsibility?”

“Sure...! I will make sure at this time it won’t be painful...”

“At this time???”

Leeteuk grinned. “Ahhhh....I miss you...” He moved closer and hugged Sora. Sora drowned hefself in his hug “Same here...” she smiled gently in his arm.

“So...how’s Zhoumi and Henry?” Sora asked. Leeteuk let go his hug lazily.

“Look at their record, Sora...” Leeteuk showed her his notes.

“They’re surprisingly good....what’s your recommendation?”

“They might not the fastest, but...they could maintain their speed well here in this past two weeks...”

“I see...Yup. Henry did the best. Look at these progress. Let’s try to have them in our main team tomorrow. We, Zhoumi, Henry, and...Sungmin?”

“Or Siwon?”

“I’d rather Sungmin. The tecnology and science competition ends a day before last survivor...It will be so tiring for him...”

“Okay...” Leeteuk nodded.

An awkward atmosphere filling the tent...

Silence....

“Instructor Song...he is....” Leeteuk stopped.

“He’s handsome and charming...He also a good listener..., he gave me some good beneficial tips for us as well...  ” Sora smiled.

“I see...” Leeteuk’s face turned gloomy.

“Wae? Insecure?” Sora smiled widely.

“Sort of...”

Sora cupped his face and kissed him lightly. “Babo... I have fiance and he has no chance...” she whispered and pinched his cheeks. Leeteuk giggled. The happiness exploded from him, he hugged her tightly.

“I guess.. you have to leave...I want to sleep now...” Sora smiled looking at her watch.

“Lay down here...I will accompany you for a while...” Leeteuk guided Sora laying down. They laid down and Leeteuk backhugged her. Sora smiled gently feel so comfortable with Leeteuk behind her, his scent filling her nostril. His warmth wrapped her perfectly. But it didn’t same with what Leeteuk feel... Again...his heart bit faster everytime he looked at her shoulder. He smell her scent from her neck and kissed her shoulder before moving to kiss her neck. He slowly traced her shirt up and undid one of her button and continued to another one...

“Teukie....”  Sora gasp.

She turned to him with clear blush on her face..

A heart fluttering moment...

And they kissed...