Starting Point

Leaders!

It was late at night. Leeteuk added his speed as the road was quite clear. He streched his body and massage his shoulder with one of his hand. He then checked the heater. The traffic light showed red sign and he stopped. He checked his watch, 2 am in the morning, he yawned and turned his gaze. There was Sora sleeping silently, she rubbed her arms, seemed she felt cold. Leeteuk smiled seeing her. He reached his jacket from the back seat and covered it around her before put on earphone and listen to ‘Sunny’ song.

A tap on his arm. He got surprised.

“Have we reached home?” Sora asked, she rubbed her eyes, still half conscious from her sleep.

“Not yet...” Leeteuk replied.

“What time is it?”

“Two.”

“Stop the car. Let’s exchange. Let me drive. Your plane will be at 10 tomorrow....” she yawned.

“Shut up. Go back to sleep. We’ll be home in one hour.” Leeteuk smiled. “You don’t have to take me to the airport, just go to school like usual. Talk to Siwon, he knows what to...”Leeteuk stopped talking. ‘Aishhhhh!!!!” he grumbled seeing Sora had fallen in a deep sleep.

“If I allow you to drive we both will die...”He smiled. He slowed down his speed for a while, thinking about her. Thinking how funny everything goes on.

*flashback*

Around 11 pm in a cemetery. It was chill and dark night. Two people standing infront of a grave.

Sora stepped ahead. She put a bouquet of gladiolus, flower which symbolize strength, faithfulness, and honor.

“Annyonghaseyo...Ahjussi...It’s me...Sunny... Your Sunny. Not only yours, my appa’s too actually...”She smiled bitterly.

“How I wish I could meet you, and talk to a man my dad trust the most...Kamsahamnida, ahjussi...” Her tears started to form. “You’ve been there...though it’s a very short time, you have taken care of me very well...Your email, some photos you sent, the birthday present made by you and appa..I guess you did more than my appa expected before” she then bowed deeply.

“I thought...no..I had ever dreamt, I would marry the ahjussi my appa sent to me... Isn’t it cute? Just like in the movie...” She smiled widely. “I...I think I like you more during these past few months...without realizing it isn’t you anymore...” she stopped “It’s your Jungsoo...”

“So you like me?” Leeteuk cut her words.

“Shut up....I haven’t finished talked to ahjussi...” She then took out her mobile and went to music media. “I always played the song you sent to me... You said you missed someone…is it auntie? Is it my appa? It became my song to my appa though… I can’t sing well...but, please listen...I always hope we can sing this song together...”

Holding her tears, she started to sing…

geu-jeo ba-la-man bo-go it-ji
(I’m just staring at you)
geu-jeo nun-chi-man bo-go it-ji-
(I’m just trying to read your mind)
neul sok-sak-i-myeon-seo-do sa-lang-han-da-neun geu mal-eul mot-hae-
(I always whisper to you but can’t say the words, I love you)
geu-jeo ba-la-man bo-go it-ji-
(I’m just staring at you)
geu-jeo sok-man tae-u-go it-ji-
(I’m just getting frustrated)
neul ga-kkab-ji-do an-go, neol-ji-do an-eun u-li du-sa-lam-
(Us two are neither close nor distant)
geu-li-wo-ji-neun gil-mok-e seo-seo-
(Standing by the alley longing for you)
ma-eum-man heum-ppeok jeod-eo-ga-ne-
(And my heart is getting drenched)
eo-tteo-ge ha-na u-li-man-nam-eun bing-geul-bing-geul dol-go-
(What do we do, we keep going around and around)
yeo-ul-jyeo ga-neun jeo se-wol sok-e-
(As the years pass)
jo-a-ha-neun u-li-sa-i meol-eo jil-kka du-lyeo-wo-
(I’m afraid we’re going to grow apart)

Gomawo ahjussi…joahe….neomu neomu joahe..” She said.
Silence...

Leeteuk smiled gently looking at Sora in front of him, who were now in silence. He walked closer and looked at her just to get surprised as she cried silently. Covering with her hands to avoid making sound. Leeteuk slowly wrapped his arm around her shoulder and caressed it gently. “Shhhhhhh.....” He didn’t say anything as he didn’t know what to do. Leeteuk felt uneasy “Ottoke?If Yoona, Jisu, Hyorin, Seohyun or other girls cry I will know what to do but this girl....Aish!” Leeteuk grumbled in his heart as he really didn’t know what to do. “Uljima…”he finally said.

At the next seconds she tried to manage her breath and she seemed calmer. Leeteuk touched his chest, he felt hurts seeing the scene. And before his tears rolled down, he looked up the sky. He cleared his throat.

“No matter how annoying and stubborn she is...I will keep my promise to you , dad... I will take care of your Sunny well...” Leeteuk spoke up as if he really talked to his father.

“You....”Sora still nodded her head half crying but she was gigging at the same time.

 “Seeing her character and strength and brutality...and mine too off course, I can’t guarantee we won’t fight, but...I will keep my promise to you...I will take care of her... I really wonder, you kept telling me she’s a sweet girl..which part of sweet is it?”

Sora stopped crying, looked at him and pat his shoulder ‘Argghhhhh!!!!” Leeteuk shouted. “See, dad! She’s not sweet at all...” She looked at Sora who wiped her tears and smiled at his dad’s grave. “Dad...should I take care of her forever? If that so...does it mean I have to marry her too?” he continued asking to his dad’s grave.

“What???!!!!” Sora got surprised.

“What? Did I ask wrong question?” Leeteuk asked back.

‘Wae asking that way?” Sora grumbled.

“Because appa didn’t tell me about that....” Leeteuk grinned. “Or do you want me to marry you? You said you want to marry the ahjussi, didn’t you? You said you liked him more at these past months...” Sora covered Leeteuk’s mouth with her hands to stop them talking. Leeteuk rolled his eyes. Sora then grabbed Leeteuk’s back head and pushed it, making him bow together with her.

“Ahjussi...I think we have to leave now...We’re gonna missing you a lot....” Sora said in her deep bow.

‘Let’s go!’ she patted Leeteuk’s arm. And she walked out the cemetery slowly. Leeteuk followed her lazily.

“I’m more handsome and charming than my dad you know....”he said.

“Eh?  What?! What do you mean?”Sora stopped.

“What? I...Ermmmm...nothing.... Just walked. Watch out you step, If there’s a hole and you fall on it I won’t help you, I’m tired...” Leeteuk replied. Sora hissed and walked faster.

***

He looked at her who was still sleeping...on his bed. He hated to see her sleeping sweetly like that while he has to leave. He started to feel uneasy to leave without seeing her wake up or having fight with her. He kicked her leg to wake her up, but it didn’t work. He looked at his watch. No more time. He finally brought his suitcase. “Hey, barbar girl...I leave first...Don’t make a mess... See you...” He clenched his feast, pretended to hit her head, but then he caressed it gently before pat it lightly.

Suddenly he smiled wickedly. He opened her wardrobe and took all of her skirts, kept it on his wardrobe, locked it, and brought the key together with him.

He looked at her again once more before he really left his room.

***

Incheon airport, busy as usual. Kibum and Siwon were waiting for Leeteuk there. When he appeared with Heenim, they greeted him cheerfully.

“Zhoumi and Henry are taking care of things at school. Send you regard.” Siwon said.

“Never mind.” Leeteuk answered.

“Let’s wait there.” Heenim led them to a small cafe. They took seat on the balcony and talked about their plan when suddenly Leeteuk excused himself and stood a little far.

“In this swimming challenge competition, who do you think the best?” asked Heenim and Kibum.

“Leeteuk will be. Sora is also a great swimmer. Put them on the list.” Heenim replied.

“Five person, so the next will be Yesung and Zhoumi or me? Can Yesung swim well? I’m...” Kibum stopped talking when he unconsiously looking at Leeteuk. His eyes grew wider.

“Wae?” Heenim asked.

“That...” Kibum gave them sign to look at Leeteuk who was looking up the sky, blew the smoke with cigarette on his hand.

“Wow!” Siwon exclaimed.

“He just hasn’t realized it...” Heenim smiled.

***

(Hi!!! Happy Dimples Day for all...

I really wanted to update last night but my connection was vey bad because of heavy rain. Hope you enjoy this chapter. The Song is from Sunny's Bingle Bingle ^^ I love the song very much ^^)

Urmmmm...may I confess something?

First, I would like to say sorry...perhaps this story doesn't go on like what you've expected before when you read the forewords. At first I plan to make this story as a cool action story...but perhaps because I have only limited tallent, so instead of making it as a cool one I tend to make it as as silly one like this, like they way how the story goes on now... I hope you still enjoy the story, as perhaps that's the way I write...not like other author who can write such great scenes, action, romance, or thriller scenes.  I hope you don't mind with such story.... Thankyu for your support so far... Love you all... Hwaiting!!! )