She Remembered...

Leaders!

It was late at night at tennis court. Hyukjae was sitting alone on the bench next to it. He wore mask on his face. He tightened his jacket. He looked at the night sky. He then wiped his tears. He remembered what had happened at the previous hour. He felt so hurt. The dark brown smooth shoulder length hair she had...the one which always spread nice fragrant when the wind blew it next to him...he cut it today. Short cut...a really shor one, just like what she wished to have, It’s finally Heenim haircut, it’s not that short, it’s fairly short.  But he got hurt badly seeing her smiling when he started to cut her hair. He could see Leeteuk watched over the cutting from the window, he tried to hold his sadness. But Hyukjae know, once Sora decided, she would go through anything to make it happened, perfection was the key. Hyukjae cried more as he remembered the way Sora looked at him meaningfully while giving him the scissors. He plead not to do it, but Sora just sat calmly at the chair. He knew, everyone knew how was the first time she came to school as Sunny with short haircut as his father want to hide her, everyone knew how Mr. Kang was the one actually suggested her to have long hair if he finished his mission.

His tears rolled down...

“Hyukkie...” suddenly Sora’s soft voice called him, she sat beside him. “Uljima....” Sora said.

Hyukjae turned his gaze to avoid her eyes and her face.

“I’m okay with this...wasn’t I the one who asked you to cut? I’m fine...” she smiled, grabbing Hyuk’s shoulder gently and turned him to face her. His eyes were red, and tears rolled on his face down to his mask. “Gomawo...I think I look so cool now, don’t I?” she smiled. “This hair will grow again, you’ll see me again with long hair next six months? One year?” Sora caressed his back.

She hugged him “Uljima...Myeolchi...really...”

Hyukjae nodded weakly, he wiped his tears and took off his mask.

“I think oppa need your help? Donghae is too...he’s been waiting for you. Go...” Sora requested.

“Okay, Sora...” Hyukjae smiled. He walked slowly, leaving Sora alone.

“Myeolchi! Hwaiting!” Shora shouted.

He turned to her and replied “Hwaiting!”

As Hyukjae left, Sora reminded silent, looking at the tennis court alone.

She sighed and looked at the stars.

geu-jeo ba-la-man bo-go it-ji... geu-jeo nun-chi-man bo-go it-ji-...” a voice sang behind her.

Got surprised, Sora turned to see Leeteuk sang ” neul sok-sak-i-myeon-seo-do....” he walked closer and sat next to her “ sa-lang-han-da-neun geu mal-eul mot-hae-...”

Sora smiled gently at him...Leeteuk stared at her.

“You look cool though...remind me of little Heenim..” Leeteuk said. Sora smiled widely.

“Do you like this hair cut?” Sora asked.

“Honestly...not really...”

“Wae?”

“Becuse it’s Heenim’s style not mine....”he pretended to get sulky.

“Eeeeeeeyyyyyyyy...” Sora pushed him a little.

“Kidding...I like whatever you wear...or haircut you have...” Leeteuk said.

“Jinjja?”

“Ne....”

“Since when? Since when you like me? Since when you fall for me?” Sora asked.

“Why asking in such way?” Leeteuk asked.

“We....we used to hate each other...we even kicked and punched each other...” Sora looked at him with blank stare.

“What happened?” Leeteuk frowned. “haven’t we talked about this? People changed...you changed..I changed....” Leeteuk grabbed her shoulder gently “ Sora....What happened with the way you look at me?” Leeteuk got puzzled.

“No...nothing...I...I just...” Sora looked at him deep in his eyes, finding the answer, but no matter how she tried to see a slight of hate inside them, she found nothing left.

 “I remember, Teuki..almost all...quite clearly...” Sora stopped.

“We...we never engaged, didn’t we?” Sora asked, breaking Leeteuk’s heart.

Leeteuk was unable to say a word...

“I remember...your trip to Paris...our quarrel on phone...the last one was my accident...” Sora held her breath. She looked at Leeteuk “I wanna hear the truth...” she smiled bitterly.

Leeteuk lifted up his face and looking at her with the most gentle stare Sora could ever seen.

“You’re right. We never engaged....” Leeteuk started. “Heenim said...our team was in danger situation. We...kept arguing, and it’s disturbing team stability. Our ommas last time even started to think to replace us... I don’t want it happen, I bet you don’t either...” he smiled. “Heenim...came out with a silly idea...told a fake fact that we have engaged using your lost memory...making you...us...quarrel less...and as he predicted..it worked well... You...knowing the fact that we have engaged, must have listened to me more as...we...if we engaged, we should be in love, shouldn’t we? And our relationship’s getting better, really good for the team work.”

“Oppa...he created that?” Sora got shocked.

“I think I should make it clear here... once again, things work as what predicted except of one thing...” Leeteuk stopped, looked at her as their gaze meet.

“I fall for you...deeply...” He continued.

“You....”

Leeteuk moved closer to her “I’ve been thinking about this...the reason why I kiss you on the final survivor game last time...”

“I like girls...a lot...but I’m not easily fall in love. That’s why I’ve ever told you...I’m not that cheap...kissing any girl like what you’ve ever judged me before...no, I’m not that kind of man. Perhaps...well...this is what I think about..perhaps...I like you since the first time we met, naturally attracted to you...but well...I know I was cunning too... And he fact that you took revenge silently your effort grew my hatred...till we stayed in the same room. I saw a lot, and I started to think and see...Hey! She’s nice...annoyingly nice...”Leeteuk smiled, he looked at Sora who smiled too.

“Though it didn’’t stop us to fight...but...don’t you feel something different about us?” Leeteuk asked.

“Sort of...no matter how I hate you...slowly...It turned out to be...comfortable having you around. Moreover after I knew that you’re the ahjussi I like...” Sora replied.

“Everything is connected... I’m sorry for the lies we made...I made...but my feeling is true...so true...”Leeteuk continued.

“I’ve been thinking these days...when everything’s getting clearer, when I start to remember everything...will the feeling I have to you changed?” Sora stopped and looked at Leeteuk deeply. “But it doesn’t change, Teukie...” Her eyes were teary...

“I got so mad knowing your lies....but...I also officially admitted that I fall for you...really fall..” she said.

Leeteuk was beaming...his cheeks were ascended to heaven.

But suddenly..

BANG!

Sora punched him till he fell from his seat.

“Sora....” he covered his bleeding lips got shocked from a punch he just received.

Sora grabbed his collars and dragged him to stand up and face her strightly.

She pulled him closer to her and kissed him deeply and quickly.

“Never...ever...told a lie to me again...Jungsoo... I warned you!” she requested with sharp stare at him.

“Never....” Leeteuk smiled at her gently..cupped her face...and they kissed...

 

***

It's TeukSora600days now!!! Yay!!!!! Let's celebrate! Well, I wanna say thankyu for the readers and esp.thanks to @Nurawa_ji for photoshopping Heenim's pic with Sora's face. Great job! It's originally from Attack to pin up boys. Sora looked cool, rite? I love it!

Happy TeukSora600days all!!! *kiss n hugs* ^^