A Big Plan

Leaders!

Kibum smiled widely, Heenim did too at the second row of the seat in Siwon’s car.  Siwon shook his head and took his cigarettee...

“We will arrive at the hospital soon, do you want auntie smell cigarettee from you, huh?” Siwon warned.

“Mwo? I...yeah....thanks...” Leeteuk answered.

“What are you thinking of?” Kibum asked.

“Me? I...I don’t think about anything...just...bored....?” He asnwered quickly.

Kibum turned his gaze to Heenim “I bet his heart is almost jumping from its place now...”Heenim whispered and Heenim giggled.

“What are you talking about?” Henry shook Heenim’s shoulders.

“Shhhhhhhhhh.....” Heenim didn’t answer.

“Kibumieeee...what are you talking about???” Henry asked again, he’s getting impatient, but Kibum just winked at him.

“Mimi....gentleman Mimi...stop smiling at me....tell me whyyyyyyyyy.....” Henry begged. Instead of saying something Zhoumi kept smiling and pretended to sleep leaving Henry completely in confussion....

***

Looking at her mother and Mrs. Park in confussion Sora turned her gaze to  Heenim.

“Jinjja??!!! Jinjja, oppa?” her tone was in the peak of worry. Everybody nodded assuring her, even Donghae and Yesung who were there too.

“Dongahe~ah...really, you don’t lie to me? Jinjja? Jinjja?” Sora looked at Donghae’s eyes straightly to make sure he didn’t lie. It’s Donghae who usually couldn’t pretend, but today his eyes was showed assurement. He really tried so hard not to even blink his eyes. Sora whimpered “How come...?”

“So...you should stop hating your fiance...I know now you forget about him...but that’s the truth... Remember, your appa asked uncle Park to take care of you and he did. When he passed away, Leeteuk replaced him, sending you message, took care of you, he didn’t realize until weeks ago, two of you knew it accidentally. Your appa’s order is clear, taking care of you forever, how could you inteprete it literally? FOR E VER, Sora... FOR E VER...marriage is written there...in bold, even with italic and underline in red font if you use Microsoft Word....” Heenim stopped for a while. Mrs. Park went out of the room as she was unable to hold her laughter anymore. Mrs. Kang threw away her glance, she actually didn’t have any heart to do this plan, but she had to. Heenim was totally crazy, but well...it was a quite hillarious and good idea though.

“You have officially engaged...didn’t you remember the party?” Heenim sat beside Sora. She shook her head in confussion.

“Don’t you remember that two of you have started falling in love?”

“Mwo????!!!! I....don’t...” Sora got pale face.

Donghae grabbed Yesung’s hand asking him to go out. “I cant...I can’t continue seeing her face...” he whimpered to Yesung.

“If we go out, she will be suspicious...”Yesung replied.

“Our team work is affected and we grow so well, Sora... You NEVER FIGHT since then...NEVER....” Heenim continued, putting emphasized in the words NEVER FIGHT.

“I...can’t remember that.....”

“Off course, It didn’t happen...” Heenim talked to himself.

“It’s okay....” Heenim hugged her “You’ll have a lot of time to talk to Teukie. HE’ll be here in the next hours. I’ll pick him up first, He missed you so bad, till he took the first flight after the first observation... So...I leave first, Sora...” Heenim hugged her once more to calm her feeling before he left together with Donghae and Yesung.

Mrs. Kang approached her...”I’ll be always here, honey... You’ll remember all...” Mrs. Kang hugged her and kissed her temple.

“Ommmaaaaa.....he...he is my...”

“Shhhhhhhh....it’s gonna be okay. You should talk to him that you don’t remember him. Though it will hurt him...he will, we will surely help you to remember...” Mrs. Kang calmed her down.

“I’m sorry for this, Sora...” Mrs. Kang spoke to herself.

***

Entering the hospital, Leeteuk walked behind everybody, he hid his hands inside his pocket trousers, he walked while thinking hard.

“Are you okay?” Sungmin asked. Smiling he nodded.

“Nervous?”  Kibum asked

“Me??? Why should I?” Leeteuk answer.

“Liar....” Kibum grumbled.

*flashback*

“You have no idea about how bad her condition is right? The competition is getting nearer...You have no choice, and we have no time. We should have NO MORE CONFRONTATION IN A TEAM... Aunties told me how bad our situation is now. THey even start to consider to replace us. Do you want that?”

 

“WAIT! How can my omma and Mrs. Kang replace us in these short time? Isn’t that too risky?” Leeteuk asked.

“Do you forget who they are Teukie? They can do anything. Government really trust them...”

Leeteuk shook his head in disbelief.

“So this is the only way to fix your relationship with her, if two of you still wants to be the leader. I bet you won’t let the leader position as well as her... the only way... Teukie, as...she only remember you a liltte... She has lost some of her memories, and we...we have to use it before she remembers everything... Two of you keep confronting, didn’t want to listen to each other, but....as your fiance...” Heenim smiled. “I think she will listen to you more...”

 Leeteuk was frozen.

“Good luck.” Siwon added as he get off from his car.

“Hey...take the benefits, grow your feeling...you couldn’t forget that kiss right hihihihihi....” Heenim giggled.

“Youuuu.....how could you plan all of this. Don’t you pity her?”

“Don’t you pity our team?” Heenim answeredd.

“We tell a lie to her!”

“It won’t be a lie, if two of you can make it true...” Heenim smiled.

“What do you mean?”

“Taking care of Sunny forever...how doyou inteprete that, Teukie?” Smiling gently, Heenim get off from the car and leaving Leeteuk who thought hard. He sighed remembering every moments he went through with Sora so far with all fight and argument, It’s a lie if he said he didn’t start to see her as a girl. It’s a lie if he said he never had flustered heart whenever he saw her at some points...she had her own charm. It even weirder that she melt him after he knew she’s Sunny...how funny fate is. They still shouted and argued, and she was still annoying for him. The different thing were...how he started to think about her argument, not just throwing away just like what he did in the past. And she herself...never ending protecting him in a fight when they fought together as a team, and Leeteuk did the same. Her punch and kick weren’t the same again...It wasn’t as hard as at the previous time.

“Hi....Sora...this is me...your...” Leeteuk stopped “fiance...” and butterfly on his stomach....

“It’s not that bad...just.....” He closed his eyes, his heart bit faster...

***

Hullo!!! I did quick update today, affraid I won't have any more time later. Hope you like Heenim's plan ^.^ v