Move on!

Leaders!

It was early in the morning, the first day for Super high students to study at KM. Sora and Leeteuk was busy preparing themselves for the new experience.

Buttoning his uniform,Leeteuk was looking at himself in the mirror.

*flashback*

It was Super high roof. Leeteuk was standing looking at the yard and Sora was sitting down, rubbing her bruise with ice blocks to ease the pain after fighting.

“Thanks...”Leeteuk said.

“What for?” Sora asked.

“Saving Taeyeon, my cousin...she’s your big fans now i guess...”he smiled a little.

“She is part of KM, off course I have to be there when she needs me. But more than that, there isn’t any spesific reason to help people. If we want to help, just help.” She smiled at him. The first smile he got from her, a sincere one. She then left the roof slowly.

***

Leeteuk shook his head, end of his daydream, remembering their meeting after the fight yesterday. Once again he looked at himself in the mirror, he was wearing KM uniform. He then went out from the bathroom.

Sora was tidied up her bag when she heard the bathroom door was opened. She automatically covered her eyes with her hands when suddenly Leeteuk’s towel hit her.

“Yaaaaaa!!!!! What are you doing?!” she screamed.

“You don’t have to cover your eyes again, I’m out in clothes already....”

“Ahhhhh.....wae...strange...usually you just out with boxer or towel...”she grumbled.

“What? Miss that scene? “

“Me?!!! Andwae!”

Leeteuk laughed. “This uniform brings diffeerent feeling. Super high is is white, but KM is dark blue. Am I good wearing this?” he asked.

“Uhummmm....” Sora nodded without seeing him as she was busy wearing skirt outside her trousers.

“Geeeezzzzz..this girl...” he grumbled and walked closer to her, observing her busy wearing it. Once she finished, she tied her hair. Leeteuk used that chance to kneeled down and pulled down her trousers.

“AAAAAAAAAAarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh!!!!! What are you doing???” Sora shouted. She kneeled down.

“It’s so ugly you know! Wearing trousers under your skirt. Take it off!”

“Andwae! We are no longer study at your school, so I will go back at my rule!”

“But I will be your guest!”

“So what?”

“Respect your guest, dress properly! Take it off!!!!”

“ANWDWAEEEE!!!!” Sora struggled as Leeteuk pulled down her trousers again. She kept kicking trying to escape. But Leeteuk was very fast as well, the more she kicked, the faster it pulled down... and the trousers were now in his hands.

“AAAAAArrrgggghhhh!!!!!!” Sora stood up in anger while Leeteuk proudly lifted her trousers over his head.

“Return it back!” she asked.

“An...dwae....” with playing tone Leeteuk shook his head.

“Do you want to fight in the morning huh?!” Sora asked.

“No! I won’t. If our moms enter this room right now, I bet they will also agree with me. Female students should wear, skirt. Or....are  you actually male?” he smiled teasing her.

“Okay! I will find another trousers then...” Sora turned and walked closer to her wardrobe, but Leeteuk was faster, he ran cutting her way and took her wardrobe keys and threw it over the window to the garden. Sora was frozen in anger.

“Youuuuuu!!!!!!” she clenched her fist, ready to attack. Sora was about to kick him when he shouted “STOP! If you want me to see your underwear, you may kick me....”he smiled wickedly.

“Aish!” getting annoyed, Sora pushed him and went back to her bed, tidy up her bag now. Leeteuk smiled in triumph.

“Why don’t you like wearing skirt?” Leeteuk asked.

Sora sighed and stopped. “Can’t you see my legs?”

“Yes, I can see them perfectly...long...slender....”he  replied almost whispering.

“What?!!?”

“Urmmmm....yeah...your legs...a little wounds, some bruises....”

“See...If I wear skirt and I have to face a fight, the result will be very terrible. More bruises even cuts. Trousers protect them perfectly.” She sighed again.

“Our schools are now team mate , I suppose we won’t fight again, will we?” Leeteuk asked. Sora smiled bitterly.

Leeteuk stood up and took the ointment, he handed it to Sora. “Use this. It will ease your bruises and wounds.”

“Oh...thanks. When did you buy it?”

“Me? Heenim did.” Leeteuk lied. Sora smiled brightly while applying the ointment.

“I go first....” Leeteuk went out the room.

 ***

“Where are the cars?” Leeteuk asked. Seeing the empty garage. Only his motorcycle left. He then called Heenim in a rush.

“Where are you?” he asked.

‘On my way to school.” Heenim replied.

“Are you riding my car?”

“Yep. Aunties said started from now I am the one who use it, till the international olympiad end...”

“WHAT?!!! SO how will I go to school?”

“Your motorcycle is there, right?”

“Yeah... But I don’t know KM. How if riding motorcycle is forbiden there?”

“Why asking? Ask Sora. Isn’t it clear you will go with Sora from now on?”

“WHAT????!!!!”

“Ahhh....lowbat...byeeee.....” Heenim ended the phone conversation. He meant it and giggled a long his way.

Leeteuk was looking at his helment silently when Sora entered the garage.

“Let’s...............go?” Sora got puzzled “Where is the car?”

Leeteuk sighed. “Well...make yourself accustomed of riding back on my motorcycle, we will ride it everyday...”

“WHAT????!!!”

“Yeah...that way. That’s our ommas strategy to bring us closer.....I guess....” He grinned.

“I will take a bus then...” Sora said.

“Great idea!” Leeteuk replied. “Chakkaman...but you have to walk quite far to reach the bus stop. You’re gonna late...!”

“Gosh! I forgot! It’s your house...not mine...the bus stop is quite near from my house...”she sighed.

Silence.

“Okay! It’s up to you then..If you wanna late, just go and wait for the bus. I will go now Bye!”  Leeteuk his motorcycle and rode it.

“Wait! Wait!” Sora blocked his way. “I go with you!” She took her helmet and sat behind Teuk. Leeteuk was beaming unconsiously.

“Ermmmm...Let’s go....” Sora said, she blushed a little.

“Hold tightly, you should get accustomed to my speed!” And there they went together to the school.

***

(Hi! In this chapter I revealed Teuki's white ninja motorcycle. I think it will be very cool if he rides it with Sora in real. Do you think so? hihihihihihihi...) v^^v