Leaders of the team

Leaders!

 

KM school in the morning the olympiad students had gathered except their leaders. No...It’s not because Leeteuk and Sora were late, they’re just arrived too early, trying to discuss things to answer Sora’s question...in case she asked a lot about her lost memories.

“How if she asked did we attend the engagement and how was it?” Kyuhyun asked.

“We should make it into similar answer then...” Kibum replied.

“But we need Leeteuk as well...” Sungmin said.

“Let’s make a scenario...” Hyukjae started.

“So the engagement is....here?” Siwon asked.

“At school? With all students? But they didn’teven know about this...!” Sungmin replied.

“Just at their house with all of us attended then...” Siwon decided.

“Okay...what about the engagement ring? They didn’t wear so far...” Donghae asked.

“Our school doesn’t allow the students wearing jewellery, how about yours?”Kyuhyun asked.

“Neither does our school...” Zhoumi answered.

“Great! What else should we prepare to answer. Kyu give me your photoshopped result...!” Sungmin ordered.

Kyuhyun lazily gave it to Sungmin. Everybody then sat closer to him....

“Gosh! They won’t even do such pose.....!” Donghae protested.

“But I have to make their sweet photo...” Kyuhyun defended.

“How could he leaned on her shoulder sweetly like this....” Zhoumi shook his head.

“Holding hands? Did they?” Henry grumbled.

“His smile is a bit too sweet, Kyu...” Zhoumi protested.

“Well...he rarely smiled like that. It’s good that last time I still have his photo file with such smile..”Heenim smiled.

“Can I make a request to photoshop my photo with Sora as well?” Kibum asked.

Silent...

Sharp glares at the next second for Bummie...

“A....wae? what’s wrong?” Kibum got puzzled.

“Over my dead body... I’d rather photoshopped myself with her....” Kyu grumbled.

“Let me do that then....” Siwon offered.

“Mwo????” everybody got surprised.

“Isn’t it fun to have our lovely photo with the only female leader?” Siwon raised his shoulder.

“I want that!”

“Me too!”

“Yeah! Me too! The sleeping photo can I?” Hyuk asked.

“Hmmmm....I will photoshop my picture with choco abs with Sora leaned on me then...” Kyuhyun murmured.

“YOUR CHOCO WHATTTTTT?????” everybody shouted.

Kyuhyun grinned.

“Let me check! Where is your choco abs! “ Siwon caught Kyu who was about to run and everybody tried to ed his uniform.

Heenim laughed outloud.

When they’re busy ed Kyu’s shirt Leeteuk and Sora arrived.

They were stunned seeing them walking side by side bringing a folder and discussed things on their way there.

“Hiiiiiii!!!!!” Sora greeted the members cheerfully and they run to her.

“Have you been fine?” Sungmin asked while holding her right hand.

“Is it still hurt?” Donghae touched her bandaged forehead.

“Have you taken your medicines?” Zhoumi took her left hand.

“Eeeeeeyyyyyy... what are you doing?” Hyukjae pat Zhoumi’s hand.

“What?! I feel worry about her too!” Zhoumi proested. Sora giggled hillariously.

Leeteuk coughed.

“Dont touch...my...” Leeteuk stopped.

“My fiance?” Kibum completed his sentence.

“Your what???” Leeteuk got surprised.

“My fiance....” Donghae answered.

“You’re right...my fiance...” Yesung followed.

“What?” Leeteuk got surprised.

“Chakkaman... What did you say previously ?” Siwon asked.

“Don’t touch....”

“MY FIANCE....” Everybody cut Leeteuk’s words in rhyme...

Heenim laughed outloud till he rolled on the floor and Sora blushed totally in red.

“Guys...you....” Leeteuk crossed his arms and shook his head, while everybody laughed.

“Since when you become this possesive, Teukie?” Kibum asked.

“That’s good for our team work, right?” He answered diplomatically.

“Wohooooooo!!!!” everybody clapped their hands.

“Stop. Ok! Stop guys...we don’t have any time for that...” Sora cut. “We need to discuss things... I don’t really remember what we have been through so far when we study at each other school..so...Kyuhyun can you help as well...”

Kyuhyun nodded.

“Just lead the meeting...I...I will just listen first...” Sora talked to Leeteuk and he nodded.

Everybody were beaming, but they threw their stares at Leeteuk and Sora automatically when they gave attention to them.

“We have less than 45 days left to prepare everything...and...I have arranged together with all of you last time the team members in each competition branch. We’re going to be quarantined started from next two days as what confirmed to your parents before. So prepare yourself...”Leeteuk started. “We’ll compete with another 70 countries around the world... Our first target is getting into top 10. Our former team reach 10, can we fix it? It depends on us. My own target is reaching top 5... I know it’s difficult, but It’s not impossible...”he continued.

“We have Henry, Heenim, Hyukjae, and Donghae for art competition. Sungmin, Zhoumi, Yesung, and Kibum for sport. Kyuhyun and Siwon for science and technology. Kibum will also help in science anyway. Me and Leeteuk will be right behind you for Sport, art, and the last is Leadership and survivor competition. Thus, we need Siwon, Kibum, and Sungmin for the last survivor. Zhoumi, if there’s something happen to any of us, get ready to replace us...”Sora continued.

 “Are you with us?” Leeteuk shouted.

“Yeah!!!!” everybody shouted.

“What do you sayyyy????!!!!”Sora shouted.

“KILL THEM ALL!!!!!” everybody shouted.

***

“I hate this...” Kyuhyun grumbled.

“Me too...it’s unfair...” Sungmin added.

“Got dizzy suddenly” Zhoumi messaged his head.

“Who made this?” Kibum asked.

“Auntie Park. Wanna protest?” Heenim asked.

“Why should it be you who stay in a room with Sora and Eeteuk?” Donghae complained.

“Because she is my cousin...heh?” Heenim asnwered happily.

“Aish! I thought we will all sleep together...” Hyukjae grumbled and the other left the room.

“I might visit your room often...”Heenim requested to Siwon and Kyuhyun who stayed in the same room.

“Wae?” Kyuhyun asked, but Siwon just laughed seeing Heenim winked to him.

 

***

Wohooooo!!!! second update for today... hope you won't get bored. kekekekeke...