Kick off!

Leaders!

(Happy Dimples day!!!! I'm sorry for the late update, been so busy TT... I'm going to go camping...hehehehe...Gonna update right after that. HAve a great day! Hwaiting!)

***

The surrounding lights of Stade de France, the green heavely grass, the supporters shouts, the students who were in lines and march, they were so colorful. The fair skin ones or the dark ones, the well built till the tiny ones, speaking with many languages and laughed cheerfully. 70 teams from many countries and here there went....Stood up in sapphire blue uniform with Korea flag on their right chest. Leeteuk stood in front, proudly holding the flag, Sora stood the second, coulnd’t stop smiling. Followed by Hyukjae, Donghae, Yesung, Kibum, Henry, Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Siwon, and Zhoumi.

Once the fireworks covered the night sky, the international student olympiad were officially started. Everyone screamed, clapped their hands, before shook their hands here and there...

The D day was on!

***

Looking through the glass window, Sora sighed. She sipped her cup of hot chocolate. She couldn’t sleep yet. Felt nervous about tomorrow. She then walked out to Kibum and Yesung’s room.

“Sora..? Haven’t you sleep?” Yesung got surprised seeing her.

“May I go inside?” she smiled.

“Sure!” Yesing let her in.

“Sora??” Sungmin, Zhoumi, and Kibum got up from their beds.

“I’m sorry for disturbing you this late...” She sat on Sungmin’s bed. “Tomorrow is the d day... martial arts, athlectic, and the start of fashion competition...I feel so nervous.” She felt her heart bit faster. Yesung sat beside her, Zhoumi and Kibum followed. “I know we have prepared well...I’m so...so happy that finally we can be in this state...”she smiled. She then turned to Zhoumi and Kibum “You...you came from an enemy school, but look at us now. If one day at the past I couldn’t remember we’ve ever fought and I bit you, mianhae...”

“Sora.....no..you don’t have to say sorry...” Kibum said.

“I just feel nervous actually...never been this nervous before...” Yesung touched his chest.

“Me too...” Zhoumi said.

“Our target is clear, fixing previous position. Don’t make it as a burden, we’ve tried our best so far...” Sora smiled at them.

“You too, leader... You have worked hard with Eeteuk so far...” Sungmin held her hands.

“Please work well...I know, I lack a lot as a leader, but let’s work hard for Korea. Aza!” she smiled brightly.

“Aza!” they replied.

***

Leeteuk kept looking at his watch. Once again he dialed a number.

“where are you?” he murmured.

“Why don’t you sleep?” Donghae asked.

“Don’t you see Sora?” he asked.

“Ummmm...no... Hyung do you see Sora?” Donghae asked Heenim who shook his head. He then tried to dialed her number.

“Out of reach...” Heenim informed.

Leeteuk dialed another number “Hyukie, do you see Sora? No? Okay...no..nothing, thanks...”

Before Leeteuk dailed another number, his phone’s ringing. “Yeah? What?! Okay... I’ll be there..wait..” he disconnected the call.

“Wae?” Heenim asked.

“She’s in Yesung’s room...sleeping...” Leeteuk smiled while shook his head in awe.

“How come?”

“They chatted and all of them fell asleep, till Kibum woke up first and found Sora lying on the carpet with Yesung and Zhoumi. Pick up my lady first...” Leeteuk winked. He went out and walked quickly to Yesung’s room.

Kibum opened the door, he grinned. “Look at her! Such a heavy sleeper.”

Leeteukk walked closer to herandkneeled down, caressinghe cheeks.

“I...was about to wake her up, but she’s sleeping tightly...I feel uneasy...” Kibum explained. “Or next time if it happens..do you want me tojust carry her instead of wake her up?”

“Over my dead body...” Leeteuk whipered making Kibum giggled. He then lifted up her body and carried her in bridal style.

“Nite, Bummie...have a good rest..” Leeteuk left and went back to his room.

He then laid Sora down on his bed gently and carefully crawled beside her and laid there.

“Psssssttt....isn’t Sora’s bed’s here?” Donghae asked.

“MY bed is HER bed too...” Leeteuk gave him big smile...

“Geeeeezzzzzzzz.....” Donghae hissed.

Backhugged warmly, Leeteuk fell into a nice sleep.

***

Everyone shouted, screamed or clapped their hands. They kept giving support to their member who joined athletic competitions.

There it went on hotly! Yesung had been in 1000 m final now with the other 10 participants. Yesung was left behind, he’s number 5. USA’s leading in 1000 m running. But Korean team tursted him a lot. He might be a bit witty and his dark atmosphere sometimes couldn’t be hold. And yeah,once it showed up, he automatically run faster. He passed the 4th runner, but the distance was quite close with the finish line. Putting his last effort Yesung touch the finished line on the third after USA and South Africa. Everyone cheered. Zhoumi run down from the tribune and hugged him tightly first before the other members followed.

“High jump...your turn, Mimi. Aza!” Yesung supported him.

The last high jumper record was on the 6th position, Zhoumi’s personal target was going on the 5th, though the instructor assured him to be sure he would got on the fourth. But He knew himself and he made his own record. Seeing the clear blue sky when he crossed the bar, Zhoumi was full with positive feeling. He went on the 5th.

Sora screamed happily and once again everyone congratulated the only Mimi well. He’s just familiar with high jump for two years, but he had been great so far on that.

So far, Korea went smoothly on the top 10 on the first day...The following days awaited...

***

Leaning against the wall, Sora tried to catch her breath  and managed it to lesen the pain she felt...it’s just in a short time but so painful. Slowly she stood up and he locked the door. She undressed and slowly but purposedly drowned herself on the warm bathtub...She held her breath... She went up, closed her eyes and arched her head... a spark acrossed her mind...

She opened her eyes slowly...

Another blur part she could remember... but she knew it’s real...