Teukie 911

Leaders!

Athletic court 5 am in the morning. Sora was sitting and smiled bitterly seeing her friends running circling the lines. It had been the fourth laps, one more lap to go. She squeezed her hands, felt so sad and fragile, for she could only finished two and half laps. She started to get dizzy. Well, it’s just the second week after the accident, and everybody calmed her down. What she could achieve now had been so great. But she didn’t feel that way.

Her eyes were busy eyeing  Kibum and Yesung who lead the running session, they were chatting happily while they’re running. Zhoumi and Siwon were behind them together with Leeteuk. As usual, her oppa, Heenim was the last man running, he waved at her cheerfully. She waved at him back. She stood up slowly as she really wanted to continue.

“Don’t you ever think to continue...” A voice appeared.

“Auntie...”

Mrs. Park caressed her shoulders and guided her to sit again.

“Two and a half laps on the first day has been so great. We still have some days to go. I’d rather you not finish the laps rathen than having you hospitalized after finishing all...” she smiled at Sora.

“I’ve never thought it will influence my strength till this state, auntie...I feel so gloomy...”her tone’s getting desperate.

“You have me, your omma, Heenim..and don’t forget, you have a fiance now...talk to him too...”

Sora laughed “It’s strange to have him as my fiance whereas I don’t remember...” she smiled gently.

“I...I will...not show this side of me to them, to the members, If they know about it they will feel sad. What they need is high motivation and spirit, there isn’t any time for such gloomy thing like this...” Sora smiled.

“That’s what a leader does.... Your mom guide you well...” Mrs. Park leaned her head on Sora’s and they smiled widely.

***

“FROGMARCH!”

“ISHHHHH!!!!”

“OKAY! TAKE TURN!” the defense instructor, Teacher Ha Jiwon instructed. “High kick, defense, low punch and frogmarch... START!”

The pairing team start to practice. Zhoumi-Kyuhyun, Donghae-Henry, Leeteuk-Eunhyuk, Yesung-Siwon, Kibum-Sora, and Heenim watched over them.

Sora did the high kick and Kibum avoid, giving her low punch instead and Sora frogmarched him.

“Damn! You’re strong!” Kibum excalimed in the frogmarch position.

“Lete’s take turn, Bummie...” Sora requested. Kibum nodded furiously.

And so they started again. Kibum gave high kick, Sora gave him another one “Geeezzzz!!!” Kibum almost shouted as Sora slided him, he could managed not to fall and when Sora was about to punch him, he quickly avoid and frogmarched her. “Arggghhh!” both shouted. At the next second, they heard the sound of clapping hands from everyone. Kibum let Sora go and they smiled. Kibum then stunned seeing Leeteuk smiling wierdly and looking at him with a quite sharp glance. Realizing what’s possibly happen, Kibum smiled lovingly at Leeteuk.

“Be careful...I was so affraid there will be a hole in your back since Teukie kept looking at you fiercely...” Siwon said.

“What?” Kibum got surprised, but the then joined everybody in laughter.

“Wanna exchange partner with Bummie and Sora, Teukie?” Hyukjae offered.

“What? Oh...okay...” Leeteuk smiled.

Eunhyuk then leaving him approaching Kibum. He talked to Kibum and Sora and they nodded.

 Kibum then left Sora and walked approaching Leeteuk who frowned.

“What are you doing?” Leeteuk asked.

“Exchanging partner,right?” Kibum grinned.

“What?” Leeteuk got surprised.

“What? You thought Sora will replace Hyukjae?” Kibum laughed. Leeteuk stunned for a while, he then shook his head and laughed realizing Hyukjae’s trick. He turned his gaze to Sora and Hyukjae who just fell down because of Sora’s slide. Realizing Leeteuk’s stare, Hyuk stood up manly and wrapped his arm around Sora shoulder and acted as if he talked about something important to Sora while stealing glance at Leeteuk.

“This boy.....” Leeteuk grumbled. “What? Why gigling? Is it funny?” He shouted to Kibum who nearly rolled on the floor.

***

It was quite late at night, Leeteuk was walking to his room with Heenim as they chat about their computer program project to help Kyu and Siwon. Walked closer to the room, Leeteuk frowned seeing the door wasn’t closed properly. He then walked faster leaving Heenim.

“Wae?” Heenim shouted.

Leeteuk ignored but rushed to their room.

“Ohok! Urrrgggghhhhh!”

Leeteuk entered the room quickly as he heard Sora’s voice. Realizing what might happen he rushed to the bathroom.

“Sora!” He got shock.

“Get out!” Sora screamed “UUUggggggghhh...!” She was sitting down next to the opened closet, vomitting... She was so pale and one of her hand held her stomach tightly and the other one held the closet. Leeteuk walked closer slowly.

“I told you..ohkkk...get out... !” Sora vomitted again.

Leeteuk kneeled down, he caressed and massaged her back, but Sora pushed him roughly. “Out...hhhh....”

“What happened? Sora....! ” Heenim got shocked seeing two of them, he went inside the bathroom,

“Heenim, call our doctor now! And our moms too...” Leeteuk ordered

“Don’t! don’t let anyone know...”Sora added with her tiny voice..

Heenim nodded and run out of the room.

When Leeteuk turned to Sora, she was lying on the floor helplessly.

“Ya! Sora! Barbar girl! Wake up! What happened to you???” He got panicked. He then carried her to her bed.

“Sora...wake up!” He rubbed her hands. “Gosh! Ottokke??” Leeteuk checked her temperature. He then tried to shook her shoulder, but she still passed out. He frowned when he grabbed her shoulders and unintentionally touched her tee as well.  It’s so wet of her sweat. “Why’s your clothes so wet?”

Leeteuk stood up quickly and try to open Sora’s locker. “! It’s locked.” He then opened his locker and took out his towel, tee and any boxer he could grabbed as fast as he could.

He sat down next to Sora again...looking at her pale face. Her sweat kept rolling through her forehead, chest, and even hands. “If Heenim doesn’t come in 5 minutes...I’m sorry I have to do this...” he said.

One minute passed...two minute passed...

“! Why is it so long!” he cursed. And he couldn’t wait any longer. He doesn’t have any heart to see Sora in this state of condition again. He lifted her body and sat behind her.
“Sorry...”he whispered, and he started to change her clothes. He took off her tee slowly...yeah...he gasped, who wouldn’t? Seeing her silky back and  perfect round stunning s of her in her black bra with her white milky skin.  He wept her sweat all over her upper body very carefully. Still he found some bruises, but those wouldn’t reduce her hotness. Well...he’s a young man. Leeteuk shook his head went back to his focus “I’m sorry...really sorry...”  he apologized once again. He wore his tee to her before taking off his pants and wore his boxer to her. He did it quickly as he didn’t want to see what he couldn’t see yet... once again ‘yet’.

When he had finished, he laid her down again, at the same time Heenim arrived with the doctor. She then quickly checked Sora’s condition before gave her an injection.

“How is she...?” Leeteuk asked.

Doctor Dara sighed. “I’ve told her couple days ago not to force herself. She hasn’t completely recovered yet. Does she still run or do any exercises at dawn?” she asked.

“What????!!!!!” Heenim and Leeteuk got shock.

“You don’t know???!!! Goshhhh...this girl... “ she shook her head. “I often see her run or do exercises at dawn. When I asked her, she said she doesn’t want to be left behind with your improving stamina and condition. I have warned her before...”

“Geeeeezzzz....” Leeteuk shook his head. “So, how is it? She doesn’t want to tell her mom as well...”

Doctor Dara sighed heavilly “Ok, listen, basically... She’s just too tired. I’ll give her some vitamins and please...please, Teukie, Heenim...don’t let her doing anything hard or heavy at least two or three days...I will help you monitor her everyday. Can you do it?”

“We can!” Leeteuk and Heenim said in rhyme.

“great! These are the vitamins...and.. Shall I sleep here to monitor her?”

“No. I will.” Leeteuk answered.

Doctor Dara and Heenim smiled.

“Okay....I’ll be here tommorrow okay? I’m leaving then...”

“Thanks,doc...” Leeteuk said.

Without any request, Heenim accompanied Doctor Dara leaving the room.

Leeteuk sighed and sat on Sora’s bed. He caressed her head gently. “If you don’t obey what I instructed tomorrow, youl’ll be dead, barbar,girl...”he whispered. He stood up and thought.

***

“What happened with our bed?” Heenim asked.

Still reading, Leeteuk just looked at him in a second and continue reading.

“Why’s your bed lied next to Sora’s now, as if it leaves my bed alone?”

“Shhhhhhh.....” Leeeuk closed his book, took of his tee and lied down on his bed. “Nite!” and he closed his eyes.

“Geeeezzzzz...you.... I just warn you... sleeping topless next to her will bring...ehmmm....M rated effect to you...”

“M rated effect?”

“Aish! Whatever....do what you like to do. I will sleep beautifully. Don’t blame me if she screamed seeing you like that tomorrow...” Heenim grumbled.

“Hey! You also take off your tee!” Leeteuk protested.

Heenim grinned. “Isn’t it nice to sleep like this?” He winked.

***