Re-Connected

Leaders!

(HOLD ON!!! If you expect something hot happen in this chapter, I'm affraid I dissapoint you. They haven't been in that state kekekeke....wait more patiently,please kekekeke.... This chapter forward will be revelation chapters... Happy reading...^^)

 

Leeteuk and Sora’s room was painted in yellow. Their beds were only sepparated by a bedside table. Big window was above Sora’s bed, while Leeteuk’s was close to the big wall.  They were sitting each on their bed now, reading emails they had sent each other so far.

“That tribal leader is me?” Sora broke the silence. Leeteuk smiled “Yeah...”

“That’s the way you see me in KM then...tribal leader?? Can’t you choose something better?” she asked.

“It’s the best I can choose...” Leeteuk smirked.

“Annoying....”

“You too...”

“You.......”

Chill atmosphere was entering the room. Both of them sighed in disbelief. How funny everything went on out of their control.

“So... we also sent  warm email each other after we had big fight?” Leeteuk  asked.

“Yeah...Can you imagine? The fact that you...took care of me, encouraged me during these months and in real life we fought till we bleed  like enemy???” Sora spoke in disbelief.

“I...actually once...my heart bit so fast when the first time I heard you played Sunny song....”she continued.

“I have noticed previously, but I ignored it. Since we lived together, everytime I sent email to Sunny, your phone’s beeping, and vice versa. And KM students...they brought sky picture with sun when you came, and the strange is, it always reminds me of Sunny... And the jacket... with Sunny printed on the chest...it’s yours, right?”

“Ne...Appa gave it to me...I came to  KM with Sunny name at first....”

Silence.

Leeteuk then looked at her more intensively. “So the stealer is me?” Leeteuk asked. Sora lifted up her head. “Yeah...”

“Stole your kiss???”

“What else?”

“You really count on that?”

“Can’t I? Is it wrong to a girl to dream about their first kiss with someone she loves? I know It’s different with boys, easily kiss any girl they want... And that caused our team was disqualified!” Sora sighed.  “Tell me, Jungsoo...why did you do such trick? Are you that cunning?”

“Jungso..?” Leeteuk got surprised hearing Sora called his real name. “ Me??!!!! I....” Leeteuk sighed. “Yes, I really wanted to win... I...heard from some students, KM’s leader is great except the temper. So...Yeah...I quickly predicted that you’d do that..., that’s a girl nature, not all of them, but...I guess kind of girl like you will do...”

“How could you.....?” Sora shook her head “But I saved you, damn it!” she swore “My team worked hard!”

“So what!!! My team did too!!”

“Doing that cunning thing means you didn’t respect your team hard work, Teukie! They deserve respect, not lie!”Sora raised her pitch. “I think...a  leader who is able to lead his team to the final olympiad, must be a great leader... I thought you were at that time, and I respected you fully. If I were part of the member, having such leader, no matter in winning or losing, I wouldn’t blame him, I would still proud of him, as a leader should work harder than the other....” She stood up emotionally. “How could you....” Sora turned to leave but Leeteuk grabbed her arm. “Let me go!”

“I... But I also encourage you, don’t I. That email...?”he tried to defense himself .He was cornered by Sora's words and he  knew already that he's wrong but still avoided to apologize.

“Let me go!” Sora shouted louder, she pushed Leeteuk hard.

When Sora was about to open the door, Leeteuk  quickly ran and closed it. Seeing angry glint on her eyes, he knew what might happened. She pushed him again, now harder.

“Why are you so cruel?” Leeteuk shouted.

“ME??????” Sora shouted back emotionally. “You didn’t even say sorry, and kept saying such arrogant and cruel words!” she continued. She then turned again to open the door, but Leeteuk quickly locked it and pocketed it. At that time he finally realized, if Sora left, everything would be in a mess, and that would be never ending trouble.

“Open it!” She pushed him again, but at this time, Leeteuk was faster, he grabbed her hands and pushed her back till she fell on his bed.  Leeteuk towered her and pinned her hands. Sora struggled hard, she tried to kick him, but Leeteuk tightened his grip. The more she struggled, the more he pressed his body against her. It’s getting hotter and their breath were getting heavier. And at this state, Leeteuk started to lose his control a little. “Let me..ghhhh...goooo!!!!” Sora shouted, she tried to turned her body but Leeteuk pressed his chest on hers harder. His thighs locked hers and Sora was completely unable to move. “Arrrgghhh!!!!”

 “Listen!!!! Listen first!!!!!” Leeteuk shouted back. Sora lessen her struggle. Their gaze locked. They tried to manage their breath. “It’s not that I want to kiss any girls like other boys!!!!!!!” He shouted.

Sora stopped struggling. Realizing their position, Leeteuk got surprised himself and slowly let her go and sat on the floor, he leaned agains his bed, wiping his sweat.

Silence...

“What do you mean?” Sora once again broke the silence, she not sat down on Leeteuk’s bed. Leeteuk sighed heavily.

“So, what’s your point?”Sora asked again,

“I don’t kiss any girls easily....I’m not that cheap like any other boys in your mind... ” he stopped. “I know...I...yeah...I’m cunning... But... if you were another girl, like other girls at my school...I don’t think I would do that...I would do differently...But, I don’t know, really don’t know why that idea suddenly popped up, I don’t know why at that time to kiss you was the only option I had...I should have another...” Leeteuk closed his eyes “I’m...I’m sorry, Sora...”he finally said.

Sora got surprised of what he said, she frowned. She finally heard the words she really demanded him to say. Leeteuk stood up and gave her his hand. Slowly Sora took and shook it.

“ That’s all I wanna hear from you...” She looked at him “It’s....It’s fine now, Teukie...” she smiled gently. Leeteuk replied her smile. He surely felt relieve. After all he was sucessfull conquered his ego.

Leeteuk looked at Sora and their gaze met again. His heart bit faster. The feeling when he met her at the fist time suddenly appeared.  It was the time when his mind, his heart, and body didn’t work  in rhyme. He stepped closer to her, pulled her closer and hugged her gently “Mianhae...Sunny...”

Mrs. Park smiled behind the door and took off a small tool she had on her ears and disconnect it. She left silently. She then dialed a number “Hee Kyung...I think they will be fine...yeah...I...I’ll be there after getting some fresh air. Bye..”she ended the conversation.

Walking slowly through the park late at night, Mrs. Park finally stopped at an old bench. She sat down and closed her eyes.

*flashback*

Park Shin Hyang fell down loudly hitting the ground because of a perfect high kick.

“Why did you kiss me!!!!!!!?? Park Shin Hyang...you’re a thieffff!!!!! ”Ae Ra shouted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What does this all mean, Shin Hyang?” Ae Ra frowned.

Shin Hyang held her hand slowly and finally fully and warm “I don’t know...” he answered.

“I’m not such a bastard can kiss or hug any girls...I ...I don’t know...I have no particular reason, Ae Ra...I don’t know why was it suddenly popped out from my head...I still don’t understand... I...I am sorry...” Shin hyang’s voice trembling. “My heart bit faster, my mind has warned me before, but my body...moved itself out of any control I have...I....I am sorry, Ae Ra...”

Woke up from her memories, Mrs. Park opened her eyes slowly “Our Jungsoo...he really resembles you, Shin Hyang...” she smiled. She then stood up and left the park slowly.

***