T.R.U.C.E ...?

Leaders!

(Ahhhh....finally meet my PC...kekekeke..enjoy the story..^^)

It was an unusual morning where Super high headmaster office looked quite busy with life in it. Some students had gathered with their own corners. Sitting nest to the big windows were Super high student olympiad team, Kibum, Heenim, Siwon, Zhoumi, and Henry. And sitting next to the ig cabinet were KM high students, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Donghae, Hyukjae, and Yesung. All of them lookeed bright with Super high white uniform. Sometimes they looked at each other with a little smile. They were still awkward. Finally Heenim stood up approaching KM team.

“Don’t sit separately, let’s sit together.” Heenim pat Donghae shoulder while looking at other members. They stood up reluctantly before finally followed Heenim sitting together with Super high members. They shook hands and introduce themselves informally. “We will be a team, enough as rival in olympiad, and enough as enemy in these past month, i guess...”Siwon smiled bitterly.

“Sure, but I also think one day something also needed to be cleared up...” Kyuhyun replied which he meant to show his unacceptable feeling towards Super high winning last time.

Suddenly the door was oppened and both headmasters, Mrs. Park, Mrs. Kang, followed by Leeteuk, Sora, and a man entering the room.

“Annyonghaseyo...” Mrs. Kang greeted. All students stood up and bowed “Annyonghaseyo...” they greeted.

“Have a seat,please...” Mrs. Kang asked them to sit down, but soon she frowned seeing none of the students sat down. “Mwoya?” she asked, but then she realized, they were busy adoring Sora’s new look with her beautiful legs exposed as she wore skirt. They got accustomed to see her with trousers, wound, blood, and bruises on her. But today, she looked quite clean, though wounds couldn’t be hidden, but the new uniform made her looked completely different. They didn’t blink their eyes in awe. Everybody giggled. Leeteuk himself stole his glance to her.

“Ige mwoya? YAAAAA!!!! What are you looking at?!!” Sora shouted causing all students awaken from their awe and they did random movement to cover their previous behaviour.

“We just enjoyed your beauty...can’t you see yourself, you look different, so gorgeous? Boys might have nosebleed seeing you like this, right, Teukie?” Heenim winked to him.

“What?” Leeteuk got shock.

“Okay! Enough rejoicing her legs and look, let’s start our meeting today.” Mrs. Kang started.

“Well, this is Mr. Kim Youngwoon. He is minister of youth assistant and he is the one who will also help and keep his eyes on you later on the international students olympiad” Mrs. Park explained. Next all schedule and programs were given for all students. Leeteuk and Sora were officially appointed as the leaders. The day for them to cooperate start on that day, whether they want it or not.

Most Super high students couldn’t take their eyes of 12 students walking in the grand school yard. Siwon and Heenim was explaining things to Sora and Kyuhyun while Leeteuk was following them from behind, walking slowly and crossing her arms in front of his chest. The 12 also  stayed in Leeteuk’s class, studied together there as usual students do. The first and second days went well, so far without any confrontation as Leeteuk and Sora kept their distance quite far away.

 ***

It was lunch time when the olympiad members enjoying their food. Sora was chewing her pasta quickly and left her plate clean. She was the quickest eater. Not because she’s greedy, but that’s been her habit since she needed to do lots of things. Excusing herself she left the room to have fresh air outside.

She trace the big glass windows and stunt with the school wall ornaments. In term of building Super high was a bit bigger and the facilities were more modern than KM. Their winning in national olympiad made it even better. Entering the small park she met some students. Some of them whispered each other, seemed talking about her, but she just throw a smile on them and greet. Two girls replied her smile and greeted her back while some boys were just looking at her with worry face. Sora was quite famous in Super high as cold blooded girl from KM. Some students had already felt her kick or punch. Seeing her smiling sweetly at them made them goosebumps. She walked closer to a boy, grabbed his jaw and turned it to the left and right. “No more wounds...hmmm...you have recovered fully right?” she asked. The boy nodded in panic. “You don’t threaten our students anymore, do you?” she asked again. “No...I don’t” he asnwered quickly. “great!” she pat his shoulder and smiled sweetly at him before leaving.

Feeling enough with the fresh air, Sora walked back to the lunch room slowly. Walking up the stairs, she stopped suddenly. A familiar smell filled in her nostril. She went down slowly and quickly opened a room next to the stair. Three boys were shocked seeing her. They made quick movement to hide something.

“What are you doing?” she asked. “Are you smoking?” he pitch were higher. She approached them quickly and found the cigarettes. She grabbed them from thier hands, threw it on the floor and stepped on it.

“Yaaaaaaaa!!!!! What are you doing?” one of the boy pushed her.

“You’re just a new comer to this school! Don’t be arrogant!” another boy added.

“I am... but even as a new comer I can read the rules clearly that students are forbidden to smoke... Can’t you read?” she replied coldly.

“Witch!” the third boy went straight to her and was about to push her again when she grabbed his colars with both hands and pushed him roughly on the wall until he choked. “Don’t you dare to...”she hissed. She thew him on the floor and the others helped him to stand up.

“If I see you do it once again...”she stopped and looked at them with wicked smile “Ummmm...I bet you don’t wanna know what might happen to you...”she walked closer to them and looked at their uniform “Jangwoo~shii, Lee Youl~shii, and...Jungmin~shii...hmmm...I will remember your names...” Three of them got frightened as Sora left the room slowly.

***

“Arrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhh!!!!!” Sora screamed and Leeteuk almost fell from the floor as he got shocked from her scream.

“What????!!!!!”Leeteuk shouted. Sora threw him with her blanket.

“Park Jungsoo! There’s also a girl in this room...can’t you at least.... AISH!!!! Cover yourself with proper clothes after taking a bath?” she threw her gaze away from Leeteuk and sat back on her bed, closing her eyes while listening to the music.

“Ah....I see...” Leeteuk looked at himself and smiled. He was topless and he was still half wet with only shorts and towel was hanging on his neck. And so he rejoiced the moment when he got the chance to tease Sora. And so he walked closer and sat beside her. Sora jumped from her bed.

“What are you doing???!!!” she shouted.

“Isn’t it weird? You have your member who are all boys...don’t you get accustomed seeing them half ?” he smiled wickedly.

“Gosh! Topless yes, half like YOU...NO...!” she answered quickly. “Move!” she ordered, patting his arms with book on her hand. “Awh!” Leeteuk yelped in pain. “Andwae!” he rejected and used thet time to...sleep on Sora’s bed.

“Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!” Sora got frustrated seeing half Leeteuk slept on her bed and hugging her bolster.

“Wake up! Come on!!!! Aish!!!! Why are you so annoying!!!!” Sora tried to pull him out of her bed but he strugled hard not to move. Sora kicked his butts. “Arrrrghhhh!!!” Leeteuk yelped in pain and got up. “What? Wanna fight with me? Don’t you remember, if omma see us fight again...we will sleep on the same bed...”he pat the bed “this bed...I will sleep like this....half ...”he smirked. “Do you want that, huhhhhhh???? Answer me, Kang So...ra....”

“Youuuuuuuu.....”she hissed and pushed him hard on the bed. When she was about to leave, Leeteuk stood up, grabbed her hand and pulled her till she fell on the bed. He sticked out his tongue. Got so annoyed, Sora stood up quickly and pushed him back hardly till he fell at this time on his bed. She towered him and pinch his cheeks hardly. “Arrrrrghhhhhh!!!!!” he shouted in pain. They pushed each other and soon Leeteuk was sucessfull turned the situation. He bent his knees with Sora below him as he pinched her cheeks hardly as a revenge “Arrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhh!!!!” Sora yelped in pain. She managed to hit Leeteuk shoulders and both of them fell on the floor.

The door was opened quickly “Dinner is....” Heenim stunned seeing their position Sora on top with half Leeteuk below her “oops....I’m sorry...please continueeee....” he smiled sweetly and closed the door quickly.

Sora and Leeteuk stood up quickly and ran after Heenim.  “Oppa! It’s not like what you see...” Sora stopped Heenim. “Yeah! It’s not like...like...what you see...” Leeteuk added.

“Better put your clothes quickly Teuki, or aunties will think differently, right aunties...?”Heenim giggled while Mrs. Park and Mrs. Kang was stunning seeing both of their children.

“Let’s eat....” Mrs. Kang said.

“Let’s eat...” Heenim replied.

“Don’t you want to eat too?” Mrs. Park asked Leeteuk and Sora who froze at that moment.

***