Into pieces....

Leaders!

Sitting silently, lifting her head up, Sora was looking out the window, enjoying the afternoon scenery, some people was passing by on the street, only a few car passed by. She then turned her head slowly. She looked down on the bed she sat on, which was not hers, Teukie’s. She caressed the bedsheet slowly. She didn’t remembered what exactly happened after they came back from visiting Park Shin Yang’ s grave. She must have slept so tight, and Teuki must be the one who carried her up and took her on the bed. The question was...why was it Leeteuk’s bed, not hers. She smiled anyway... She stood up and walked closer to his table and observed things on it. His jacket was still on his chair. Sora took it and smelled it.. “Your smell evil boy...” she whispered. She looked around, suddenly felt lonely. She looked at the clock, 11 am. The plane must have taken off. He’s on his way to France. She smiled “Hwaiting!” she said. She then entered the bathroom to have shower.

After having shower, she change her clothes, prepared herself to go to her school. Well, it has bee very late, but she meant to skip the class today for having meeting with other members. She opened her wardrobe and taking her uniform. But in some seconds, she frowned.”Where is my skirt?” she scratched her head. She looked at the pile of her clothes. “Ishhhhhh...now...were ARE my skirts?” she grumbled. She quickly dialed her mom’s number to ask “Omma...do you know where my uniform skirts are? No....there isn’t even one in my wardrobe. I checked there were complete yesterday, but wae.... Okay then...I will just use trousers as usual... You too...take care, omma...” she hung up the phone. “Did Teukie make mistake taking my clothes?” She checked her clothes again only to find only skirts are missing. “It’s strange....” She then checked Leeteuk’s wardrobe. When she was about to open it, it’s locked. “Yeah, right...like i want to steal something from you...” After quite long grumbling time she decided to go to school with her trousers like what she always did in the past.

***

 Two days passing by quite nicely for Sora and the team. So far they have discussed some preparations they should have and grouping members in joining the competitions. Sometimes they argue, but they could solve it quite well. They’re still waiting for Leeteuk’s call, but he hadn’t called so far.

“Swimming this one...me...Leeteuk, Heenim will...urm...Kibum, will you?” Sora asked.

“Let me in.” Kibum smiled.

“Great! One more...Yesung...urm...no...” Sora shook her head.

“Why not?” Yesung asked.

“You’ll be needed for others competition, I don’t want you losing your precious energy..”she smiled.

“Donghae?” Siwon asked.

“Urmmmmm....n..nooo....” Sora rejected.

“Wae? Wae? Wae?!!!” Donghae protested.

“NO!” Sora answered briefly. “What about you, Siwon...?” Sora asked.

“But who will take care of the others? Leeteuk and you have been participated?” Siwon asked.

“Awh...you’re right... okay, Kyuhyun then....” Sora decided.

“Eyyyyyy...why me?” Kyuhyun asked.

“You’re one of best swimmer in KM, only you’re lazy to practice....” Sora answered. “Work hard after this.” Sora instructed.

“Okay theeeeeeeeeeennnnnnn....” Kyu replied.

Suddenly, Sora’s phone ringing...

She frowned looking at the screen “Since when...”she whispered in confussion seeing Eeteuk display number in her phone as she felt she never kept his number.

“Yobuseyo.....”she greeted.

Leeteuk cleared his throat “This is me...”

“I know.... How...how’s life?” Sora asked.

“Fine. I just started seeing the competition area...” he answered.

Everybody was looking at her intensively, as they noticed the changing atmosphere. “Who?” Heenim asked. “Teuk” Sora asnwered silently. “AAAhhhhhhhhhh....” Everybody responded.

“Chakkaman.. Are you with the others?” he asked.

“Yeah...wanna have conference?” she offered.

“Sure!” he replied. And they started.

“Teuki~aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!” Super high students shouted.

“Woahahahahahaha...”Leeteuk laughed. “Missing me already?”

“No...” “Wae missing you?” “are we your girlfriend?” He got random answers. Leeteuk giggled.

And so they chatted talking what have they acheived so far for the preparation. They made great agreements so far.  But not for one case...

“Last survivor will be me, Zhoumi, Siwon, Sungmin, and....who else? Kibum?” Sora discussed.

“ME!” Leeteuk answered.

“You? No...!” Sora replied.

“What do you mean NO?! I’m the leader too, It can’t be I’m not there on the last survivor...!” Leeteuk protested.

“Don’t you remember last survivor game with me? It was quite a mess in the end. You got wrong in choosing way out... Welll, you didn’t wanna listen... “

“Really??!!!!!!” Leeteuk’s pitch was now really high.

“Listen.... Didn’t you said yourself during our way to ahjussi’s cemetery, you talked about your members, you said yourself Bummie has calmer personality and he could think more clearly at hard situation, he’s got tallent to be a leader. Only sometimes he doesn’t have confident, and If he did and he had the dignity he’ll be a good leader. You wanted him to replace you to work on with Siwon when one day you had bad fight till you couldn’t walk. Didn’t you say that??!!!” Sora asked with calmer tone. Kibum closed his face, he didn’t want to be included in the fight.

“I did say that. I won’t change my oppinion as well.... but for the last battle, I have to be there, don’t you understand that? I’m also a leader in this time....!”

“I know...I know, that... You’re a leader...! I DO admit that, really!  I believe you always listen to your members, the problem is you rarely want to listen to ME! We tend to fight. For this survival....I think one leader is enough. You can still help us preparing things, can’t you??”

“WHAT???!!!! You think what???!!! Geeezzzzzz......” Leeteuk got  more emotional.

“I’m here in France and I know the area, so Siwon put me in line for the last survivor...” Leeteuk ordered Siwon.

“NO! Don’t. You can just report the area, Teukie. Kibum will be in.” Sora ordered.

Siwon got puzzled. “Ottoke?”

“Put me inside! If you see we tend to fight, better make yourself out of the list....!” Leeteuk shouted.

“WHAT????!!!! Andwae! I’ll be still on the list!.”Sora insisted.

“Yoooooooouuuuuuuuu!!!!! I want to talk to you after I return! “ Leeteuk dismissed the call, got so annoyed. Sora tapped her feet as she got annoyed as well.

Siwon froze, the others looked at her without saying anything...another fight....

***

Sora was looking at Leeteuk’s bed in annoyance after coming back from school. She kicked it. She then looked at Leeteuk’s photo at his table and took it, pretended to talk to him... “It’s not like you’re unable to work on the last survival...but you didn’t want to listen to my suggestion! We tend to fight I’m affraid... Last time you didn’t even listen to my explanation! This is for Korea! I don’t wanna ruin it....” She grumbled. “Jungsoo...can you listen to me, just once....or...should I be out from the list?” Sora shook her head “Andwae..! I’ll be there in th elist for last survivor game...” She reassured herself. She then looked at her mobile phone. “Usually...in this kind of situation, I will senf email to ahjussi...but...will this ahjussi listen to me? Will he see me the same after all of this?” Sora sighed. “I wish...I don’t know if Leeteuk replaced ahjussi...”

 Crossing her arms she went down to the garden, trying to find fresh air. She was swinging on the swing when she saw Gomi, Mrs.Chun Hwa’s dog, escapping from the gate.  She smiled seeing that dog with her brown curly fur playing next to the street. Sometimes she giggled seeing Gomi playing. But suddenly, Sora stopped swinging as she felt worried, seeing Gomi walked accross the street.

“Gomi! Gomi!” She called Gomi and walked out the house fence. “Gomi, come here, little buddy!” She called her.

 Not so far away, there was a car passing by. Seeing what might happen to Mrs. Chun Hwa only family member, Sora run as fast as she can to save Gomi and.....

It happened only a second....

And Sora was laying unconsciously on one side of the street hugging Gomi.... Gomi was fine,kept barking. Mrs. Park rushed out from the house, and she screamed...

***

I'm sorry for the late update TT I'm writing the next...hope the connection is okay kekekeke.... Enjoy the story... ^^