Blood, bruise, and wound

Leaders!

A kick on her arms and she yelped in pain, a hit on her face enough to make her really angry. She woke up slowly, running fast grabbing his colars, and gave him some punches, enough to make him fell. Still, he managed to stand up, and grabbed a baseball stick swing it, trying to hit her on her head. But Sungmin was faster, he kicked his hand and the stick fell down.

Weeping the blood on her lips, Sora woke up and gave the last high kick to that boy who then fell to the ground with loud sound. His baseball stick then was broken into two by Sungmin. Another boy running madly seeing Yesung as he whispered “From now on, you will see what normal human unable to see....”

Sora was successfully avoided a mad girl who tried to throw a brick on her. A punch and two kicks...and at this time that girl fell down by her. She threw a trash can to another boy and he got fainted. There were still some more and so far Sungmin, Hyukjae, Donghae, Kyuhyun and Yesung helped Sora to beat them one by one. 

After some moments, they stopped in victory. Sora looked around. There were eight students from Super high school uniforms got fainted, more than ten others  had run away. Six boys from her school laying down in pain. She shook her head, and then asking Donghae, Hyukjae, Kyuhyun, Yesung, and Sungmin to help them. She herself left the old yard slowly, holding her bruised arm.

From far away Heenim running closer to her. “Gosh!” he gasp in panic seeing the situation. He then run in a rush approaching Donghae “Where is Sora?”

“Oh, she’s over there, hyung.” He pointed at a dead turn, when a glint of Sora’s shadow seemed entering that turn. Heenim run to that direction.

“Sora!” he shouted as loud as he could calling her. Sora turned “Oppa?” she replied surprisedly.

“Oh My God! Look at you....” he was in panic seeing his cousin bleed and bruise.

“I have experience worse, don’t you remember” she smiled bitterly. Heechul hugged her carefully.

“Let me take care of you. Stay at my house for a while, autie will be so worry if she see you like this again... ”

“I know, oppa... I will call my mom. I...I need to tell a lie that I will have school event preparation then...” she sighed. She then dialled her omma numbers and talked to her.

“Really? I know you perfectly, Sora. Go home! Don’t tell a lie having school event and stay at Hee’s house. You must just have fighting right?” Mrs. Kang’s voice was hard.

“Omma...I’m sorry...”

“You’re just like your appa. Fighting against the bad ones is good, however...you are a girl, my only girl...could you understand that?”

“Ne, omma...”

“Go home now, I will take care of you. Ask Heenim to take you home. He can, can’t he?”

“Ne, sure.” Sora was silent. “Saranghae, omma. Mianhae...” she said, before ended her call.

“She knew?” Heenim asked. Sora nodded and smile.

“Look at you! Aish! Horror girl! How could you have a boyfriend if you keep making up yourself with your own blood and bruise...” he grumbled. Sora giggled.

“Oppa...”

“Ne...”

“Take me home, latter, oppa, I  need to chill down first... Tell Leeteuk. I want to meet him tomorrow. Only he himself, and you if you want to. Behind SM building after school.”  Sora asked with her cold tone.

Heenim smiled. “Sure, I will tell him. I will make sure he comes.”