Handsomely Beautiful

Leaders!

A very busy morning at Provence, the lavender field. No one had ever thought before that the lavender became the background of the uniform fashion show competition. But, here they went to. A small path between two lavender fields became the stage. Not quite far form the place, a very big house with country style was used for the participants to prepare themselves.

Leeteuk was waiting impatiently. Kibum and Siwon couldn’t take their eyes of the door while Yesung, Zhoumi, and Henry kept trying to peek. When finally the door was open stood up a beautiful girl with long hair, cute smile, seducing yet smart eyes in dark blue uniform with the skirt.

“Oppa....” Sungmin made aegyo and all members were lauging at him before they approached him and adore her beauty.

“You shaved?” Yesung asked.

“Sure! If I didn’t my hair feet will be visible... That will be awkward...”Sungmin answered.

“Yeppeo!” Zhoumi praised.

“So...now you fall for me and you wanna marry me, oppa?” Sungmin teased Zhoumi.

“Arrrrggggghhhhhh...” every one couldn’t stand for his being cute.

Someone’s cleared his throat and he won everyone’s attention. It was Donghae stood up with messy look and sleepy eyes, together with Hyukjae with his ping pong eyes due of lack sleeping.

“And this is our masterpiece...” Donghae said.

Everyone’s anticipating...

There went out a boy, a slim built, a good looking with smart and charismatic  look. He smiled shyly at them and waved ‘Hi!’

Silence...

Dazed seeing the boy...

“Soraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!”  Everybody screamed and went straightly to her.

“Gosh! You looked so....flat...” Henry said and he got a pat on his head by Siwon.

“I think we look like AAA boy level, Sora...”Siwon winked.

“Eeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy...what do you mean?” Henry protested.

“She looks more handsome than me!” Yesung murmured while Leeteuk was crossing his arms, enjoying things while smiling meaningfully to her. She replied his smile gently.

“So...when will we be on stage?” Sora asked with his manly tone.

“We still have 30 minutes, twins!” Suddenly Heenim appeared, yawning.

“Thank you for your hardwork, oppa...” Sora bowed.

Heenim smiled at her and hugged her. “Hwaiting!” he supported.

“Kajja, oppa...” Sungmin entwined his arm to Sora and rested his head on Sora’s shoulder. Sora giggled. Sora was now a little bit higher than Sungmin. Hyukjae’s insoles helped her a lot. Together with the team they went to the main spot.

***

“Is that the feeling when some boys eyeing you, Sora?” Sungmin asked.

Sora giggled “Because you’re so pretty, Minnie... Be careful, perhaps some of them have got plan already to date you...” Sora .

“Iiiiiiishhhhhhhhhhhh...andwae!” Sungmin grumbled.

“Look! That girl! She winked at you!” Sungmin pointed at a Thailand girl who just winked at Sora. Seemed some asian girls got attracted to her.

“Wait until they know...”Sora grinned widely.

“TWENTY SEVENTH...SOUTH KOREA!!!!” the MC called.

“Come on!” Heenim grabbed their shoulders gently and Donghae followed behind him.

The wind blew softly when Sungmin and Sora walked on the small path with violet background of lavenders around them...Sungmin walked ellegantly, making the uniform looked really fit for a lady like female students. Sora walked beside him cooly with her hands on her tousers, once she smiled at the jurries. She looked handsome and charming.

When they finished performing they bowed together with Heenim and Donghae as the designer.

“It’s like watching Korean drama, perfect school couple in uniform...”One of the jurry said, Leeteuk heard that as he stood behind them. He understood French. He smiled widely before going to s.

***

Hotel Pool in the evening...

Sora gave sign and Leeteuk went straightly to her giving the air. She continued swimming. Kibum’s turned, he seemed a bit to late asking for the air and he himself went up.

“Uhukkk....Mianhae....” he coughed.

“It’s okay, Bummie..” Leeteuk replied as everyone swam closer to him.

“Are you okay? Need some rest?” Sora asked.

“No..no need. I’m really fine. How many more minute do we have for practising?” Kibum asked.

“30 minutes...” Heenim answered.

“Let’s start again then...” Leeteuk commanded.

They swam to their position again.  They were about to start when Donghae rushed nahd screamed “We are number five!!!!!!!!”

“What????!!!!” everyone asked.

“We are...number five.....for the fashion show competition!!!” Donghae tried to catch her breath.

“Jinjaaaaaa?????!!!” Heenim got so excited.

‘YEAH! Five!!!!!!!”

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!”

“WOAHHHHHHH!!!!!”

“Hyung! You’re so coooooooollllll!” Donghae jumped into the water still with clothes on and he hugged him.

“Shouldn’t we thank Sora too? She’s the one who gave the idea of changing position, she even sacrified her hair... “ Heenim looked at Sora.

She smiled gently.

“Soraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!” Everybody swam next to her and hugged her tightly.

“Don’t hug her too tight! I let you to hug her just once! Yaaaa!!!! You listen or not???!!!” Leeteuk protested...But no one listened to him kekekekeke....

***

Entering the room lazily, Leeteuk stripped of  his tee and took out clean tee and shorts. He sniffed himself. “Smell swimming pool...” he murmured. He just took his small travelling bag when he heard something from bathroom. A song he liked to hear...

The dark days are gone

And the bright days are here

My sunny one shines so sincere

Sunny one so true I love you....

He smiled widely, and knocked the door lightly.

“Heenim! Kibum’s sleeping at Siwon and Kyu’s room, he said he wanna help them. Do you know where is Sora?” He asked.

But no answer...

“Aishhhhhhh.....” He grumbled. He knocked the door again, but it seemed Heenim didn’t listen as the music was played qite loudly. He shook his head and looked at his watch...it’s 10 pm already and he didn’t know where Sora was. He started to felt worry...He had contacted some members before and they didn’t know where she was.

“I’ll shower quickly and find her then... She must be having swimming practice again....aishhhh...that girl....” he grumbled again. “Let me have shower with Heenim then...kekekeke...I will boo him...kekekeke...” He giggled, thinking how Heenim will screamed so scarry.  He then tried to open the door and he smiled widely.

It isn’t locked!

The music was played so loudly...off course he couldn’t listen to his knocked. He tiptoed inside and locked the door, trying to hold not to laughed.

He was ready to “boo” Heenim when....his eyes grew wider as he stepped back...

 

(I'm sorry for the late update! Hope you enjoy the story ^^v)