Cold words...

Leaders!

It was a yard surounded by old building. In the south side Sora stood up alone. And in the opposite side stood up Leetuk with some of his school members.

“Annyonghaseyo” Leeteuk greeted her

“I thought you will come yourself.” Sora replied gently yet coldly. She walked closer, observing some faces she knew. “You... Sooman? Hmmm...let me guess what’s your intention calling me here” she smiled at Leeteuk and continue talking to Sooman “ if you hadn’t kept on taking our students’ money, I wouldn’t have kicked you that hard. You have stopped it, havent you?” that boy nodded. Sora came closer to the other boy standing behind Siwon. “Move” she ordered Siwon, one word, enough making him gulped and stepped aside.

Sora pointed her finger to that boy “ And you, you have a younger sister, right? Will you allow one of my boy friend to grabbed her butts?” she looked at him with sharp glance. That boy shook his head. “Good. Sungmin didn’t break your arm, right?” he shook his head again. “Good. Because if you do once again, I will make sure I do.”

Sora walked closer to a crying girl who was just brought to the gym room to see Leeteuk.

“Jisu~ah... I warned you once again, Our Yunho has a girlfriend already and he didn’t feel attracted to you. So, please stop bullying Yunho’s girlfriend. Don’t play with someone’s life. She’s hospitalized now, and I guess your parents need to know. Call now, or I will make sure I’m the one who call them...”

Jisu got shocked and she got teary eyes. Grabbing her mobile phone, she run from the yard to make a call. Sora smiled bitterly.

Sora again, moved to another boy stand next to Henry, who, since the very first time avoid eye contact with her. “Do you have any idea why did I punch you two days ago?” Sora asked. That boy lifted his head slowly, trying to look straight at Sora’s eyes. “I...I kissed Min Jung...” he replied.

“Kiss Min Jung? Is she your girl?” Sora askes synically.

“No...” he answered.

“If she was, I wouldn’t do anything. But the fact that she gave you that hurt look and dropped her tears, prove me one thing, you deserve a punch...”

“But I love her!” he shouted.

“And she does too? I bet she didn’t. Why do you guys like to force? And If you love her you have your right to kiss ...urm stole a kiss from her?!!” Sora looked at him with sharp glance. Next she turned to Siwon “Choi Siwon, Choi Sooyoung’s brother, what will you do if this boy stole a kiss from your sister?”

“What??!!!” Siwon got shock himself. “Ah...that’s...I will...beat him....” he answered.

“ Ah... I see... Do you...guys know, how did it feel when someone steal something from you?” her pitch was made as low and cold as possible. “Someone stole something from me last time, and he deserved a punch too, I guess, right, Leeteukssi?” she turned to Leeteuk who reminded silent.

“I won’t even touch your students unless they harm the students of our school.” Sora turned and left the yard.

“Sora!” Leeteuk shouted calling her. “I haven’t finished talking!”

Sora stopped and turned. “I have...” she replied before she completely left.