"Hi, Sunny!" Cha Seung Won greeted

Leaders!

(Hi! Sorry for the late update...I bet you got hint from the tittle ^^. Enjoy this chapter )

 

“Hi,how are you? How’s your new house?Any improvement?  How about your school and  the boy lived next door? Any progress?I’m still in my new adventure place.”

Sent

Beep

Sora jumped from her bed happily. “Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.....” she tried not to scream from excitedment she felt. From his studying table Leeteuk turned his head to see her and shook his head, got a little annoyed.

“Ahjussi!!!! Fine here...Well, all is quite fine today. Hey! I keep learning to wear  skirt! Never wear that before, only during the very fist months in high school. Some said I change, a better look hihihihi...  I haven’t told you I fought again ..., for a good shake for sure...

And...how’s your new adventure place? It has been some days, hasn’t it? ”

Sent

Beep

Sora frowned. She turned her head to Leeteuk, who then opened his mobile as he received an email. She lifted her shoulders and continue reading books. Leeteuk even got puzzled himself reading an email he just received “Skirt?” He suddenly remembered the way Sora looked when she wore skirt, so stunning and charming, he couldn’t even resist her beautiful legs. He never had nosebleed because of such girly things before. No matter how annoying she was, still as a leader she had her own charm he never realized before. The way she communicate with Siwon and her fast adaptation in his school, the way she fought for his cousin, Taeyeon, and the way they fought today.  The content email he received just...looked like, perhaps she’s the one who wrote that, might be, with little posibility he thought.  “Geeeezzzz...why suddenly that girl?” he murmured. Waking up from his daydream, he pat his cheeks, and tried to get his focus back.  

“I visualized you fought like your dad...hahahaha... But I hope you also remember that you’re a girl, Sunny. How’s your omma doing?

The new place was quie challenging. It’s a mountain for me to defeat. The area is quite hard to climb. But I will try my best. This mountain has a guardian too, like a tribe leader, and she has a lot of worshippers. She’s a great leader I guess. Sounds interesting?”

Sent

Beep

Sora jumped again from her bed. “Ahjusiiiiiiiiii.....” she tried not to screamed again.

Hearing the beep sound of received email from Sora’s mobile, he stopped from doing his task, and turned to see her. “What?” realizing she got attention from Leeteuk.

“Are you keep on sending email? I mean... now?”Leeteuk asked.

“Yes. Why?” she replied coldly.

“Nothing....” He he said but keeping his suspicion he never thought before.

“Omma is fine, no worries. A tribe leader??? Woah! Does she look like a witch? Or a character in a Flintstone? I imagine a primitive tribe now kekeke... I always love to hear your story. Tell me  more! tell me tell me... Sent the pictures too!”

Sent

Beep

Leeteuk’s mobile beeped. He oppened an email he received slowly while Sora was turning her stare on him in confussion “Is it coincidence? It has been several times...”she thought.

Beep

Now Sora’s mobile beeped. Leeteuk looked at her, got puzzled. Sora looked at Leeteuk too in worry. She oppened the email and she frowned “Empty email?” she whispered. She sent empty email to reply it.

And...

Beep

Leeteuk’s mobile beeped. Leeteuk opened the email quickly and looked at Sora who also looked at him. And the circle happened, everytime Leeeteuk sent an email, Sora’s mobile’s beeping, and on the contrary, when Sora sent, Leeteuk’s mobile’s beeping. Realizing what were happening several times both of them walked closer to each other, before finally they stood up and froze....

***

“S...Sunny....” Leeteuk tried to make sure.

“Yes...Me...How could you....? Gosh!” she looked at the email she received “Cha... Seung Won...” Sora gulped pointed at Leeteuk. He nodded slowly.

“How could it be? So we...keep sending email?” Leeteuk asked.

“I...I think so...” Sora sat on her bed.

“How come? Sora and  sunny? Your name is Sora,right?” Leeteuk sat down on his bed.

“Appa...always called me Sunny...Sunny Sora...Sora means sky, sunny sky...”

“Gosh....” Leeteuk rubbed his face.

“We fight till we bleed but we sent encouraging email at the same time?” Sora covered her face with a pillow.

A knock on the door, and at the next second it opened.

“Dinner time...”Mrs. Park shout happily. Soon she frowned. “What happened with two of you?” she asked.

“Omma...we need to talk...” Leeteuk requested.

“We?” Mrs. Park asked.

“Yeah..We...” Leeteuk pointed at himself, Mrs. Park and Sora. “And Mrs. Kang too...”

***

Sora was sitting ont he chair and Leeteuk was on the floor next to her. Mrs. Park and Mrs. Kang were on the sofa smiling at them.

“When Kang In got shot..., Kang In knew he didn’t have much time and so...he asked your appa to...take care of his only daughter." Mrs. Park talked to Leeteuk "Beside watching over her from far  he also communicate with you, Sora, via email, right? The reason why he shoud be invisible is because he was included in the mission with Kang In and no family members were allowed to be involved or keep in touch with them during the mission.” Mrs. Park continued.

“We, couldn’t mention a name freely, name related to our close family. That’s why Sunny is given for Sora, as Sora means sky. Your appa loved to see sunny sky, Sora.” Mrs. Kang explained.

“And Jungsoo, changed into Leeteuk. Teuk’s appa, Shin hyang, was a big fan of Cha Seung Won, that’s why he chose an image close to him, Sora...” Mrs. Park added. “When the mission was over successfully, we he got infected from avian virus. But it was too late...” she continued. “And so...he asked you to continue taking care of a little sunny girl, right, Teukie? And that girl is Sora...”

“Thing out of our prediction was that two of you met before we knew, and your relationship is very bad. Not only for you but it has influenced schools. How terrible!” Mrs. Kang exclaimed.

“Sora...you and KM students have done amazing work by helping  keeping this area and city almost clean from criminal. And Teukie, Super school popularity...It won’t be this huge if you don’t work on it. Super high used to be place for rich only and you should admit how arrogant they are, but It’s reducing under your lead....” Mrs. Kang praised.

“Sorry...we didn’t tell you earlier...”Mrs. Park added “Because we believe, you’ll know yourself sooner or later, and that’s better if you realize it yourself.. Can you imagine, what whould happen if two of you in a high hatred and you know about this fact? It would be strange and I believe you rgap might be wider. But now...I can see you started to cooperate. I believe in this state, you might talk more casually and nicely..”

“Teukie...you’re heading to Paris tomorrow...take this short time to talk to Sora... Clear your problem. I do really hope, when Teuke returned from Paris, all has been clear, and we can work hand in hand for Korea...”Mrs. Kang said.

“Tonight...this house is yours.. If you wanna talk or fight till morning i n this house, we will allow you, but...Tomorrow, everything should be crystal clear...” Mrs. Park added.

“Heenim! Let’s go!” Mrs. Kang ordered.

Heenim walked passing them he whispered  to Leeteuk“On your bedside table...”

“What?” Leeteuk got puzzled, but Heenim just  winked. And at the next minutes they had gone away, leaving Leeteuk and Sora in silence.

***