Andante

Leaders!

A kiss...

A light kiss..

A gentle kiss...

Deeper... a deep kiss....

kisses...

Leeteuk held Sora’s waist tightly as she cupped his face...

A tiny moan from Sora...and his hand move, undid another button...and pulled down one side of her shirt, as well as puling down one of her bra strap...his hand slipped to her back, and he kissed her shoulder lightly.

“Jung...jungsoo...” Sora whispered “I think it isn’t save...to have such things here...”she managed her breath...

“Seems that everyone can see us...” she looked at him.

Leeteuk giggled and rested his head on her shoulder. “You’re right....” he smiled at her “I’m sorry...” he hugged her and they giggled.

“I...think I should go back to my tent...Heenim is waiting...he said he will divorce me if I come back late....” Both laughed.

“See you tomorrow...” Sora gave him a smile which melted his heart.

“Nite...” He kissed her forehead before left the tent. He walked slowly and realizing something...

“...it still wakes up...” he then run to the tent and quickly rush inside, he hit the mattress with Heenim beside him.

“Yaaaa!!!! Why are you acting like a mad man???” Heenim woke up.

“Nothiiiiiingggggg.....” Leeteuk closed his eyes, while gripping both of his hands between his thighs .

“issssshhh!!!! What happened with you????” Heenim shook his shoulder. “Araso...Teukie...something happened between you and Sora, right?” he put suspicious tone.

Leeteuk shook his head furiously but his face told the truth as it blushed badly.

“Eeeeeeyyyy....what’s that....????” Heenim shook his shoulder stronger.

“Nothiiiiiinggggg...” Leeteuk opened his eyes.... Heenim force him to sat down.
“Ouchhhh!!!!!” Heenim covered his eyes with his hands.

“Whhh...what???” Leeteuk pat Heenim’s hand.

Heenim pointed at  bulge between his thighs....”What an errection...hihihihihihihi...”he laughed evilly.

“AISH!!!!!!  No way!!!!” Leeteuk denied.

“It’s...waking up....hihihihi...ishhhhh...”

“No, I’M NOT!!!!!!” he moved and closed Heenim’s mouth with his hands to make him stop talking. Heenim giggled.

“No wonder my pack of lost somewhere...seems someone stole it...” Heenim grumbled in cute tone when finally Leeteuk released him.

“Mwooooo?????” Leeteuk got surprised.

“I hope you did it gently...Sora...are you okay there? I’m so sorry if Jungsoo did bad things to you..You’ll die if you hurt her, Jungsoo...”Heenim threatened while pouting.

“I won’t. I don’t want to.” Leeteuk answered.

“Aigooo...Dizzy.... First...kiss thief...and then thief....aigooooo....”he whimpered.

“Yaaaaaa!!!! It’s not like what you think...we just...”

“Just what????”

“Just.....that...”

“That??”

“That....”

“Ummmm...Is it finished?”

“What? What do you mean? Off course it isn’t finished....”

“Ahhhhhhh...I see... you can control yourself well then....and you bring the remaining....?” Heenim asked with his wicked tone.

“Shut up!!! Let’s sleep....” Leeteuk lied down.

“Answer firsttttt....” Heenim shook his shoulder.

“Sleeeeepppppppp....”

“If you don’t answer I will divorce you, Park Jungsoo!!!!” He threathened.

“Okay....” Leeteuk answered calmly.

“Mwooooooo???? How dare you!!!!!” Heenim shouted.

“Shut upppp!!! Sleep!!!!”

“Jungsoo~yaaaaaa!!!!!!”
 

What a calm night......

***

The sun rose friendly in the morning, the sky was clear, all members have gathered at the coast. Leeteuk and Sora discussed something with their moms and Instructor. As they finished discussing, they went to gather with the members.

“Good morning all.” Instructor Song greeted with his handsome smile. “Well...as you know this will be our practice time for last survivor challenge and here we will also choose the main team for the last survivor. I won’t sepparate the group into two as we planned before, well..Sora and Leeteuk gave us, instructors, their point of view and we accepted that. Compasses, watch, first aid, water, bars of chocolate and a sandwich, map, ropes, gloves, flashlight, radio, cutter, n sos flash sign are the the only things should be brought there. You the start line in here, and you’re going to go through on the hills, into the forrest, hills, river, before you reach the shore to go to the finish line, the other island. There are boats to carry you there. This team is lead by Leeteuk. Please try to find any sign which may bring you to the shortest distance, and here I think your Sora is the best, inherrited from Kang I guess...” He smiled at Sora.

“Additional information, the sky and wheather might be friendly now, but we got an information that a medium storm will approach in the evening, make sure you reach the finish line not more than 10 hours from now. But...I warn you...once you really found emergency things, don’t ever hesitate to ask for help. Our crew will be there.” He looked at the members.

“So...are you ready???” He shouted spiritfully!

“Yeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!” Everybody shouted.

“The time start....now!!!!”

Lead by Leeteuk all members started to rambled the island.

***

(I'm finishing the next chapter hihihihi...happy reading all! *hugs*)