A Deep Thought

Leaders!

(If you're a Teukso shipper, you must have kindda dislike feeling towards  those who ship TaeTeuk. Well, rather than making Taeyeon as an antagonist, I make her character as Sora's fans and she adore Sora  here ^^... Hope you like this idea. Enjoy reading ^^).

“Can you stop talking about her, Taeyeon?” Leeteuk gave his sharp glare.

“Wae? Wae I can’t talk about unnie?” she protested.

“You called her unnie!!!!!!” his pitch was high. “You chose to enter KM rather than Super High School, just because you heard a gossip that the school leader was that girl!!!!”

“She broke the record, the first female school leader who went for final at the students olympiad, isn’t it cool? She also helps us kickin, punchin those bandits who tried to play on girls....” she paraised her.

“I did the same and I won the olympiad!” he shouted.

“Jinjja?” Taeyon looked at him in doubt. “That’s not what I’ve heard....” she smirked.

“Get out. Don’t come again to boast.” Leeteuk pushed her out of the room with his cold tone.

“Yaaaaaa!!!!!!” she shouted, but it was too late. Leeteuk locked the door already.

He massaged his head, trying to recover from dizzy feeling after quarelling with Taeyeon, his cousin. He ed his school shirt and walked out the room, going to the school gym. Some students, of course the girl ones either gasped or screamed histerically seeing him, who next stripped off his shirt showing his muscular body.

30 minutes passed. So far, Leeteuk felt like he has thrown away his precious 30 minutes. Instead of exercising well at the gym, he kept thinking about Sora.

It’s been 6 months since the last olympiad competition. Things changed rapidly. Super high school got the fame and prestige, and so was he. But thing over his prediction was, in term of popularity, Sora hit more than him. Her influence over students around the city was increased in a blink of eyes. When school and he himself  got most attention, Sora and KM school worked silently to raise their influence with their own way. They worked helping police officer clearing some areas from criminals and keep the peace between people, police officer, and some gangster communities. She kept herself low profile. When Teuk realize her strategy, it was a bit late. He tried to catch up her path. Not as geat as hers, but it was just enough to build his credibility.

Perhaps it’ her way to take revenge... smart isn’t it?

His daydream was then suddenly disturb, with a rush voice entering the gym room. He watched Siwon, Kibum, and Zhoumi entering the room with a girl.

He stood up quickly. He frowned looking at the girl with swollen face.

“Mwoya??”he asked her. She reminded silent.

“She...she was hit by Sora, hyung. That’s what I heard.” Kibum replied.

“Why did she hit you?” Leeteuk walked coser to her, pull her hair which covering her face. Soon she cried.

“Give me your cellphone, Siwon.” Leeteuk ordered him.

“Wae, hyung?”

“It’s been four students got bullied by that school, we have to act now. You have her number right? I need to contact her.”

“I don’t have it...mianhae...” he sighed

“I do!” Heenim suddenly appeared, giving his cellphone to Leeteuk. “Call...” he smiled.

“How do you know her number?” Leeteuk asked in curiousity.

“Simple, just ask.” Heenim gave him his lovely smile.

“And she just gave it that easily?”

“Yes.”

“Not even feeling worry or curious or insecure?”

“No... Oh, come on...just call, you asked too much like a girl...”

Leeteuk sighed, scrolling the phone buttons and tried to find her name.

“Sora whatttt????” he got shock seeing her display name in Heenim’s phone It was Sora~chan with love emoticon on it. Heenim smiled beautifully, giving him gersture to call her quickly.

Leeteuk’s hear bit faster when he dialed her number.

“Yeoboseyo...” a bright voice greeted.

“Is..is it Sora shii?” he asked with trembling voice.

“Ne...who is it?” she still replied with her lovely tone.

“Leeteuk. I need to meet you, Sora...”

Silence