Tick tock time

Leaders!

*I'm baaaaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.....the final is close....hehehe....enjoy this chapter...^^*

 

The sound of handgun shooting filled in the open yard. Sora hid below the box before she rolled on the wet grass and shot another target. She run as fast as she could to the door, kicked it hard and carefully examined the rooms. She eyeing every corner of the gloomy house. A shadow moved fast and she tightened her hold while hiding behind the wall. When the sahdow appeared, she quickly shot.

“!” she missed it.

She peeked between the livingroom and the stair and walked carefully. The sound came closer. She quickly turned to her right, squatted and shot the target.

“It’s clean! Sora~shii please return...” A voice can be heard from a small tool on her ears.

“Understood... Send me the ‘cleaner’” she replied. She run outside towards the yard and drove her car quickly. Once she reached the big opened gate, she could hear clapping hands from her fellow friends and instructors.

She stopped the car and got off. Blushing she bowed before smiled widely.

“How could you be that good, Sora?” one of her friend praised. They shook her hand and hugged her warmly.

“Chukkae...! That’s a nice simulation. You never bring us down... Incredible, Sora...really!” one of the female instructor praised and hugged her.

“Kamsahamnida...”Sora was beaming.

“Now... You can have your vacation before...WOW! apprenticing the real case.” The other instructor shook her hands.

“Kamsahamnida...”she bowed.

“AH....your ommas are waiting at the main office.”

“I see...thanks.... Bye all!!!” Sora waved to her friends. She ran out and took out her mobile dialling Mrs. Park  number, but she didn’t pick it up. She then dialled her omma’s number.

“Has Teukie out?” She asked while catching her breath.

“YA! To whom did you speak to, agent Park?” Mrs. Kang shouted.

“Hehehehe..mianhae, omma....” she stopped running. “Errrmmmm...yeoboseyo, my yeppeo omma...can your only daughter asked whether her husband’s out from his military service? Your daughter hasn’t even met him once after the enlistment, she couldn’t even visit....do you know why omma? Cause your daughter was so damn busy, like the agent training wouldn’t even give spare time.... However...your daughter attempted to get the best agent and also in process to open Kona Beans cafe... Now...she’s badly miss her husband..can you...Mrs. yeppeo Kang give information about my Jungsoo?” she asked with her playful tone.

“Aish! This kid! I’m sorry, I haven’t known yet...but Heenim, Siwon, and the others had. Ah...you said you’re gonna meet him at Super High this evening, right?”

“Neeeee....” Sora replied with her desperate voice.

“Have you called your mother in law?” Mrs. Kang asked.

“She didn’t picked it up...” she sighed.

“I see...just wait. I haven't met her either. No need to meet us, just go and meet your friends. Will you drive alone?”

“Ne....”

“Take care...it’s a quite long journey...”

“Araso... See ya, omma....bye...”

“Bye....”

Sora disconected the call. She looked at her mobile screen, her picture of her and Leeteuk was displayed there. “Aishhhhhhhhh....I really miss you...” she got her eyes teary. She shook her head and got into her car.

“Finally....I’m going home....” she whispered.

***

Blowing her hands to warm her cold hands, Sora kept looking around. She had been waiting for an hour at Super high open hall. She looked at her watch...7 pm and the others hadn’t showed up. She tried to contact Mrs. Park, but she failed again.

“LEADERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!” A voice breaking the silence, followed by footseps running towards her. Sora stood up quickly. Her heart beat fast, she could see Hyukjae running first, followed by Siwon, Donghae, Kyuhyun, her lovely oppa, Heenim, Sungmin, Yesung, Kibum, Henry and the last Zhoumi.

Sora run to their direction and once they met, they hugged one by one before doing a big warm group hug.

“Ohhhhhh...bogoshipeo..jeongmal bogoshipeo.....” Sora said between her hug.

“Awh! You look like real man now! Look at you! Daebak!” she praised them. Everybody smiled proudly.

“Let’s do that!” Siwon winked at the others.

Standing in line, the team were now facing Sora, started from Heenim and ended in Henry. They stood like troops.

“Salute!” Heenim shouted and they gave salute to Sora. “Mwoya?” She giggled and felt touched at the same time.

“To our leader...Hana, dul, ses!” Heenim gave instruction.

“Sora! Bogoshipeo!!!” They shouted.

“You guyssss....” Sora was unable to utter a word...

The members were now made a circle together with Sora and they held hands, made a big circle and jumped around like kids.

“This is fun!!!!” Donghae shouted in his happiness.

Got tired of hilarious jumping they stopped and laid giggling on the floor.

Sora sat down “Where...where is Teukie?” She asked, made the others stopped giggling.

Silence, they looked at each other.

“We...haven’t heard about him...yet...” Kibum answered.

“I see....” Sora smiled sadly.

“Let’s just wait here then...” Heenim smiled warmly and sat close to Sora.

Sora nodded and smiled at them.

“Ah...almost forgot! I brought something for you!” Sora run to her first sitting place and took some flasks and food container. Zhoumi and Kyuhyun directly run helping her. “Gomawo..”she grinned.

“I made this myself...this flask is coffee...americano...the other one is latte... and here’s some cake...” she took out some plastic glasses.

“You made it yourself?” Donghae asked.

“She also learn at cooking school, rite? Kind of barista?” Sungmin asked.

“Hehehehe...sort of...but I also learn making sweet cake...” she explained.

“Where did you....awwwwhhhhh...I love this latte....” Siwon praised.

Sora was beaming.”Gomawo...”

“Can I have another cake?” Henry asked.

“Sure...” Sora smiled.

“Ammmmmmerriicanoooooooooooo...wohooooooooo! Holly nice.....!” Hyukjae sipped from his glass.

“Make a cafe, Sora...these all nice...” Yesung suggested.

“In a process....” Sora smiled.

“Woah!!!!” everybody got surprised.

They continued eating while chatting...sharing thair personal moments during army time and as for sora, during her training....

They’re still waiting for Leeteuk though there isn’t any sign for him to appear yet.

***

Tightened his jacket, Leeteuk run breaking the dark...wiping his pouring sweat...he cursed his car engine to be broken down when he really need it..

He kept running...

Someone's waiting for him...

And he really want to see her...