One two three...teaseeee!!!!

Leaders!

The sun shine brightly in the morning. Sora opened her eyes slowly.

“You have woken up?” Leeteuk approached her and sat on her bed, helping her to sit. “Still dizzy?” he asked again.

“A little...”Sora responded with tiny voice.

“You didn’t tell omma, did you?” She asked.

“I didn’t... I called Doctor Dara instead. She checked your condition and gave you injection last night...” Leeteuk smiled.

“I see...Thanks...” Sora replied his smile. “Wait... Did you also put your bed closer to mine? Again? Here?” Sora was surprised.

“Don’t you remember how bad your condition was last night? I just wanna make sure you’re okay. I feel lazy to get up and walk to your bed if you need something. Instead of make myself busy that way, better to move it closer, right?”

“You...what about oppa?”

“Oppa? Ah...Heenim? He left earlier...”

“I mean...his reaction...”

“He’s fine. Why should he feels burdened? He even know we have stayed in a room. Why worries?”

Leeteuk stood up and took her a glass of water. “Drink first...”

“Gomawo...” Sora smiled and drank it. She was about to wipe with her tee when her eyes grew wider.

“Teukie....” she called him with her trembling voice.

“What?”

“Is...is it your tee?”

“Uhum...and my boxer too...”

“Who...who changed my clothes? Doctor Dara?”

Leeteuk rolled his eyes. “Doctor Dara? You think it’s her who changed your clothes?”

“Isn’t...she?” Sora’s heart bit faster.

Leeteuk smiled evily and moved closer to her. “Let me ask you...” Leeteuk observed her. “Whose tee is it?”

“Ummm...yours....”

“Whose boxer is it?”

“yours....”

“So...isn’t it clear, who helped you change your clothes last night, when all over your clothes were soaked and wet?”

“Y...you?” Sora pointed at Leeteuk.

“Yes...It’s me...” Leeteuk smiled widely.

“MWOOOOOOOOO????? You....you changed...you opened...??”

“Yessssssss.....all...”

“YOU SEE ALL????” Sora got so panicked.

“Why shouting? Isn’t it usual? You’re my fiance! Should I let your condition get worse in your wet clothes? I was even no one, just a stranger for you when you helped me without any reason in national olympiad, moreover now...we have engaged....”

Sora blushed in red...her heart still beat fast.

“But you’ve seen it....” she grumbled.

Leeteuk stood up and stripped off his tee.

“What are you doing?” Sora got shocked.

But Leeteuk just looked at her, smiling wickedly, before he ed her jeans and pulled it down.

“WAIT!!!!!” Sora closed her eyes “What are you doing?”

“I just want to make it simple and fair. I’ve seen yours, so I will let you see mine too. Is it fair enough?”

“NO need to do that!”

Leeteuk moved closer to her, he held his laughter, while wearing his trousers back. He cupped her face. “Open your eyes...”

“ANDWAEEE!!!!”

“Come on...open your eyes....” Leeteuk pulled her eyelid gently and .

“Andwae andwae andwae!!!!”

“If you don’t open your eyes, I will kiss you...one...”

Sora shook her head furiously.

“Two....”

“NO WAY....!”

Leeteuk moved her face closer to his

“three....”

“I open!” Sora opened her eyes.

Leeteuk pat her chubby cheeks and then laughed hillariously.  Sora hissed seeing him on his pants and laughing till he squatted. He was successfull played a trick on her.

“You.....”

“What?” Leeteuk stood up and wore his tee.

Sora tried to catch her breath.

“It’s funny....” Leeteuk still giggled.

“What funny? You played on me!” Sora pouted.

“I learn something new... Kang Sora won’t kick nor punch if she’s on or nearly on intimate skinship with....me....wahahahahaha.... Seems you really like me, don’t you?”

Sora threw Teuki with her pillow, and Teuki caught it well. He smiled widely.

“Listen...clean up yourself first and eat...” Leeteuk took food box from the table. “I will go for some minutes...”

“Thanks...” Sora smiled.

“See ya...” Leeteuk waved and left the room. He closed the door slowly and stayed in front of the door. When she heard Sora closed the bathroom, he then entered the room again silently. He looked at the pasword setter and reset their password. It took some minutes and he did it quickly.

“I know what might happen, sorry to do this...” he thought.

When he had finished he opened his mobile and texted Heenim their new room password before again, left the room secretly and locked it.

***

Hi!!!!! *wave wave* for the time being , hope you don't mind with such tickling scenes between Teukie and Sora...dunno why my mind is now full of teasing thing kekekeke... Enjoy the chapter ^^v Hwaiting!!!