Unstoppable

Leaders!

9 pm at night and let’s see what were our main characters are doing...

Sora was busy herself, typing something on her netbook while listening to the music when Leeteuk entered the room. He shook his head and sighed looking at the box he carried on. Some sets of Super high student uniforms were on it. He walked closer to her bed and throw the box beside her. She jumped in shock.

‘What are you doing?” she shouted.

“That’s your uniform” Leeteuk answered.

“What uniform?”

“Super high. Started from tomorrow for some days you and your team will learn at my school, won’t you? We also have sent to your members..”

“Okay..”Sora frowned and opened the box slowly. She lifted the first uniform. “White..., not bad” she murmured. “Chakkamman...skirt?” she looked surprised.

“Yes.”Leeteuk answered coldly.

“Do you want me to wear skirt?” her pitch was rising slightly.

“What do you want me to give you? Trousers like us, male students? You will learn at our school. There won’t be any special treatment for you like in KM. I really wonder, actually what your gender is...” he replied.

“I’m a female! Can’t you see?”

“Awh...really? Never been once I see you even wearing skirt. Female students, normal ones wear skirt. A real female should be able to show her sweet side, and you?”

“It’s only you who can’t see that!”

“Really? Hey! You may have a lot of boy friends, but i bet you have never got a boyfriend, right? No normal boy will be attracted to a girl like you...” he mocked her.

Sora sighed...”Oh yeah yeah yeah....just one weird boy who didn’t even feel attracted to me but he kissed me, huh?”she replied coldly.

“You....”

“What? Just give me any trousers! Should I use my school trousers instead then? Listen, I don’t wanna fight with you and ended sleeping at the same bed with you...”

“AH! Me too! But sorry, I can’t give you any trousers...” Leeteuk smirked. “I really wonder why don’t you want to wear skirt...” he crossed his arms and walked circling Sora. “Because you can’t kicked and fight if you wear skirt? Or....” he observed her from top to toe “Is there something strange with your legs? Are they hairy like a monkeys’, huh?” seeing her trousers she wore.  Sora rolled her eyes holding her anger.

“Or....are they full of varicose veins?” he continued. Sora couldn’t held her anger anymore, she grabbed his collar and pushed him till he fell down on the floor. “That’s! Exactly what Super high students usually do...bullying our students with their words...and...no wonder, their leader do the same...” she hissed.

Leeteuk stood up and pushed her back “That’s! Exactly what KM students like to do, pushing, punching, kicking, just like their leader, huh?”

Their eyes sparked in anger. “I really hate you, Park Jungsoo...” Sora hissed and at the next second they were busy making noise with their punch, kick, shout, and some stuffs on their tables and beds started to fall down and break here and there. They pushed each other. Sora kicked Teuk’s arm and he replied back. They threw their body each other and they fell rolling on the floor, Leeteuk’s on top of her before she pushed him aside. They was about to throw punch each other when they heard someone kicked their door with loud voice together with the sound of whistle.

“STOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!” Heenim screamed.

“Oh, GOSH! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?????!!!!!!!”

Sora and Leeteuk stopped fighting. They stood up and tidy up themselves while looking at Heenim in anger.

“Don’t tell omma...!” Leeteuk and Sora said in rhyme. Next they hissed seeing each other. Heenim walked closer toward him and pat their heads. “If, I see two of you once again...remember once again fighting in room like this, I will make sure you will sleep in the same single bed, super single bed!” he shouted.

“He started first!” Sora said.

“WHAT?” Leeteuk shouted.

“WHAT???!!!! WANNA FIGHT AGAIN????” Heenim made a loud voice.

“I just asked him to give me trousers, oppa. I’m not accustomed to wear skirt, I can’t move freely if I wear that..., but he mocked me, saying those harsh words...” Sora explained.

“What is so difficult wearing skirt? So is it wrong if I get curious perhaps because her legs are hairy or full of varicose veins?” Leeteuk asked.

“Her legs, what?” Heenim asked.

“Hairy or full of varicose veins?” Leeteuk replied.

Heenim smiled and pat his shoulders “You will regret saying that, Teukie....” he whispered. Leeteuk frowned.

“Sora...just wear that, we have to obey the rules from the place we will enter. I know you will and you do, as you usually adapt easily. Please do it, just for some couple days...” Heenim smiled at her.

Sora sighed heavily. “OOOOOkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkayyyyyyy....” she answered recluctantly.

“Now...clean up your rooms, aunties will be back in one hour. Tonight I will sleep here, to make sure you won’t kill each other.” Heenim smiled and left Leeteuk and Sora seeing the whole room which was in chaos because of their fight. They looked each other and sighed heavily. Slowly they cleaned up their room.

***

It was a beautiful morning in Sora’s room. Heenim was sipping his chocolate milk while listening to the music while Sora has just finished putting on her blazer on. She faced the mirror and making up  her hair.

Soon, Leeteuk went out from the bathroom with his sleeveless tee and trousers. When he was about to open his wardrobe he was stunt. Standing a beautiful girl in Super high school uniform. Her legs are damn killer;  long, slim, slender, white, bright, and silky smooth. All girls  will dream to have those legs. His jaw even dropped when he finally seeing who’s the girl standing in front of the mirror. It’s Kang Sora, with her completely different took, so beautiful and bright in the morning. He didn’t even blinked his eyes.

“Ssssshhhhhh....take this...” Heenim’s voice surprised him.

“What?” Leeteuk got puzzled.

“You’re having nosebleed, wipe it...” he winked.

“Damn!” Leeteuk got surprised himself, walked quickly to the bathroom before Sora realized what had happened. Heenim followed from behind.

“Aren’t they hot? You must have really loved of what you see, right? I like that too...that hot legs. You should regret of what you said about her legs last night....” Heenim giggled “Gosh..nosebleed...”he teased Leeteuk and pat his shoulder, winked and left him alone with his own confussion.

 

(I'm getting bussier this week, but i hope I could still update regularly. Enjoy the chapter... Hwaiting!)