Still Hidden...

Leaders!

 

10 pm at night in a Leeteuk Sora’s room. Leeteuk was busy typing on his desk browsing things. And Sora was laying on her bed. She still rubbed her lips with ice blocks. Sometimes she grumbled when she felt the pain. The last wound hadn’t recovered yet, and that afternoon she got hard slap from Choi Min on their fight. Leeteuk peeked of what she was doing, he sighed and shook his head as if he knew how she felt, well, he knew. “Go and ask omma for wound ointment.” He said.

“They haven’t come back yet. I have tried to search, there isn’t any.” Sora replied. Leeteuk turned his gaze and returned facing his pc. Sora continued rubbing her lips with ice blocks. She stopped for a while kicking her blanket. It was quite hot that night.

“Can you lower the AC temperature?” she asked.

Leeteuk sighed “Do it yourself, you can walk right?”he replied.

“But it’s on your table, right next to your right hand.”

Leeteuk didn’t do what she asked. She sighed and looked at him in annoyance.”Can’t you be a little bit nice?” she asked “Aish!”  She then stripped off her cardigan and pulled down her trousers and threw it on the corner of her bed. Grabbing her bolster she closed her eyes and at the next minutes she fell aslept.

Leeteuk stopped typing, he thought for a while. He turned his head slowly, affraid Sora would know his movement. He then gasped. Who wouldn’t. He was a young man anyway. Seeing a beautiful girl laying on a bed next to his with camisole and shorts exposing her milky skin, S line body, and gorgeous legs... who won’t gasp.  She seemed slept well. Leeteuk turned his attention completely looking at her. Observing her from top to toe. She was smiling in a second, making him thinking what was she dreaming. He frowned seeing her swolen lips. He looked down to her legs and saw some bruises, and so were her arms. He shook his head. He took his jacket and wore his shoes before taking his motorcycle key. He finally lowered the AC temperature and walked slowly outside the room.

He rode his motorcycle in quite fast speed at first, but then he slowed down. Turning to the next block he stopped at 24 hours drugstore.

“Wound ointment please, medium size. “ He ordered. Once he got it, he directly paid and left.

He waked out slowly and stop in front of his motorcycle. He leaned his body towards his motorcycle. Silence.  

***

 *flashback*

“Why did you come here? Off course Super high students will think that you’re an intruder...” Leeteuk asked.

“I just want to see unnie...it’s almost a week..” Taeyeon answered.

“So what? You miss her?”

“Sure! We all miss her! She’s a great leader, oppa..”

“What?!!!”

“You’ll study in our school right? You’ll know why...” Taeyeon smiled. “Don’t you feel something when she’s around you oppa?”

“Feel what??!!”

“Ah...I see...you must have just fight and fight with her... But don’t you stay in a room with her,oppa? Don’t you get closer?” She nudged her.

“What???”

“Aish! How annoying!” Taeyeon pouted. “ I don’t understand how couldn’t you even feel attracted to her...” she sighed.

“She helped saving me. She got bitten because of me...I feel touched...She sacrificed herself for someone else... She had ever saved you as well right?”

“What are you talking about?”

“I knew that rumor... But auntie told me the story as well. She saved you from drowning. She could just saved you and left you on the shore, she could win and left you behind...but she came back to save you, right?” Taeyeon smiled “She is as bright and warm as the sun... You’ll know,oppa... You’re a fool if you couldn’t notice that and missed the chance..There isn’t any other girl like Sora unnie...”She pat Leeteuk’s shoulder. “Aawh! You stole a kiss from her too.. How did it feel when you kissed her?” she giggled.

“Geeezzzz.......” Leeteuk ruffled her head.

“If I were you,my heart would beat fast once I saw her in your situation right know...” Taeyeon winked and left.

“This kid....” Leeteuk shook his head.

***

Leeteuk looked at his watch 10.40 pm. He opened his jacket and took out one cigarette and lit it. When he finished smoking he then rode his motorcycle home with full speed.

When he arrived,  he met Heenim when he walked up the stairs.

“Where have you been?” Heenim asked.

“Looking for fresh air...” Leeteuk answered.

Heenim sniffed “Hmmmm....did you smoke?”  he asked.

“You smell it?” Leeteuk asked back. Heenim nodded and smiled. “Don’t tell omma.”

“I won’t...But...what make you smoke again?”

“What? Me?”

“Yes, you...”

“I...I don’t know....just suddenly want to....” Leeteuk then left and he entered his room slowly.

 He tiptoed to Sora’s bed. He thought for a while. He tilted his head to check whether she had completely slept or not. He then tapped Sora’s foot slowly, but she didn’t wake up, she slept so tightly. He put the ointment on the bedside table and sat on his bed, still observing Sora. How could a girl fight like a boy, how could her body wounded that bad. 

“Hey! Why should I think about her? Whatever! None of my business...”He sighed.

He slowly lied downon his bed,checking his mobile,there wasn’t  the email he waited. The then put his earphones and played one of his favorite song...

Sunny, yesterday my life was filled with rain.
Sunny, you smiled at me and really eased the pain.
The dark days are gone, and the bright days are here,
My sunny one shines so sincere.
Sunny one so true, I love you.

Turning his body, once again he looked at sleeping Sora...and slowly he fell in a deep sleep...

***