Day 94

2013, Year of Us

Thursday April 4th, 2013

If you told Tao years ago that his childhood best friend would come back years after they had called it quits, he would begged you to make time go faster. If you told Tao a month ago that his childhood best friend would come back years after they had called it quits, he would have laughed in your face and told you that was impossible. If you told Tao that his childhood best friend would come back years after they had called it quits, only to lose her again, he would beg you to slow time down.

When Yu-ki showed up two weeks ago unannounced he thought that the world had ended. They haven’t spoken to each other since 2008. At first it was difficult, but after a few months he was used to it. He no longer heard news through Kris nor was he asking him about her. Life went on and Tao moved on. There would be times when she would be on the news. That was how Tao knew she was doing okay, that she was getting enough to eat, that she was surviving.

He noticed a change in her behaviour however, after she had moved to Seoul. In the rare times she made a public appearance, she looked happier, healthier. Seoul was able to bring out a side in her he hadn’t seen in a while, even through a screen or photo.

To know that she was leaving again, right after they had reacquainted themselves with each other, was bittersweet. But this time, they would do it right. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N]: filler chapter but gives a pretty good insight to tao's character. also, just because we are leaving vancouver that does not mean the end of tao! i still got things planned for him don't worry