Day 110

2013, Year of Us

Saturday April 20th, 2013

“I believe this belongs to you.” Yu-ki said as she placed the camera on the table. Lu Han looked up at the sound and gave her a bright smile.

“Thanks. I believe you found what you were looking for?” He asked raising an eyebrow.

“Why are you talking like you’re in a spy movie?” She said instead. “So weird.”

Lu Han simply scowled and took his camera back putting it away safely in his bag. “So what’s up? I know you didn’t just call me out just to return my camera.”

“I heard from a little birdie,” She answered sliding into the seat across from him, “that today is a special day.”

“You heard from a little birdie? Now who’s living in a movie?” He scoffed.

Yu-ki rolled her eyes. “I was going to treat you today for your happy birthday, but I think I’m not going to now.”

“How did you even know it was my birthday?”

“I may or may not have looked you up.” At the sight of Lu Han’s expanding grin, she amended her sentence. “I mean, I had my people look you up. Can’t be having a crazy stalker sending me fan letters all the time.”

“Excuse me, crazy stalker fan? I’m sorry, but I’m not the one who looked the other up.”

“Yeah, but my life is already plastered everywhere.” Yu-ki countered. “Besides, I’m not the one with the creepy stalker pics.”

 

 

 

 

[A/N]: I am still writing I swear! I have just been super busy these few days and I am at a slight writer's block right now....(If you have any ideas or things you would like to see please tell me!!)

Side note: I was at BAP's toronto concert last night (160424) and it was great. That makes Kpop concert #7 (i think...?)