Day 107

2013, Year of Us

Wednesday April 17th, 2013

“Shouldn’t you be at work,” Yu-ki eyed Kris who was lounging on the couch still in his pyjamas. “You realize school started like an hour ago right.”

“It’s a PA Day.” Kris responded not taking his eyes off the television.

“In the middle of the week?”

Kris shrugged. “I don’t make the rules. I just follow them.”

“Says the teacher with the blond hair.” Yu-ki scoffed as she went to the kitchen pouring herself a cup of coffee.

“Hey! I was told to dye my hair. It adds to the authenticity of my Canadian background.”

“Whatever.” She muttered as she returned with two cups handing one to her brother.

Taking the cup with a smile Kris took a deep breath of the amber liquid. “Smells like home.” He said with a smile. “How’s Jongin doing?”

This time it was Yu-ki’s turn to shrug. “He’s fine, or so he says. We’re all going to Baek’s tomorrow so hopefully it’ll be okay.”

“Mmm, just be safe.”

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N]: Some sibling stuff to fill the chapter. Ummm, I realized that I never mentioned any of their physical attributes which is a dumb thing (since I assumed that we were all on the same page...) but I did include pictures (Chap 12 and 14 for reference, I think I was going to add pics for chap 95 but totes forgot..) anyway, what I wanted to say was that Kris is blond. This is a problem since in Korea students usually aren't allowed to have dyed hair (or past a certain length) but according to Kris, he was "told to dye his hair". A small reference to Tim Hortons (though not really) with the coffee smelling like home (Yu-ki brought some back from Vancouver). This is a joke since Canada is literally covered in Tim Hortons (it's a very Canadian staple). As Yu-ki said, next chapter will be at Baekhyuns!