Day 121

2013, Year of Us

Wednesday May 1st, 2013

It’s been four months that Yu-ki has been living this new life of hers. The past four months were spent trying to figure out what exactly to make of her life. When exactly did it veer from plain and ordinary Katie in Vancouver to famous heiress Yu-ki in Seoul?

 

Moving to Guangzhou after the divorce, running away back to Vancouver after two months. Becoming the bigger person and facing her classmates in Gaungzhou once again, seeing Lu Han for the first time. Growing to love Photography, applying to and attending SNU. Moving in with Kris and Minseok, meeting Jongin and the others. Getting in to an accident and forgetting everything.

Waking up to a stranger claiming to be her brother, being told she has amnesia. Learning that her parents divorced and she lived in a foreign country away from her parents. Meeting her best friend Jongin and realizing she no longer had a friend in Tao. Realizing she chose this life and mourning the loss of her old one. Rediscovering herself and accepting her new normal.

 

She may not have realized it then, but this was a second chance. A chance for her to right her wrongs. Change who she was as a person. It was a second chance, not just for her, but for everyone around her. A chance for Baekhyun to trust again. A chance for Chanyeol to break free of his prejudicial image. A chance for her brother to reconcile with their father. A chance for Joonmyun to face the public. For a new beginning with Tao.

Perhaps she could still have the life she had always dreamed of.

 

 

 

 

[A/N]: I'm back! Honestly though, l never left. At this rate I swear it will take me another decade for me to finish this. Trust me though when I say I will not stop this until it is done. Even if it takes me another decade. Again thanks to the people who have been waiting since forever for an update as well as those who somehow found this poor excuse for a fic and subscribed in my absence. l have already started writing the next part and have planned the weeks events. Hopefully it isn't another couple months before l update again. Thank you again to everybody!