Day 99

2013, Year of Us

Tuesday April 9th, 2013

"I’m going to drop out.”

Jongin repeated those five words in his head over and over again. He skipped the rest of his classes that day and holed himself up in his room ignoring the knocks on his door.

 

“Hey.” Jongin stopped in his rehearsal and turned to the voice. “You got a minute? I got to tell you something.” Yu-ki said looking slightly apologetic for interrupting his practice time.

"Yeah, no worries.” Jongin said as he walked over to shut off his music. However, internally, he was freaking out. This was it, he thought.

“So, umm, I would have told you yesterday, but I was crazy jet lagged.” Yu-ki started off hesitantly. “But, I have some news!” She continued. Jongin flinched slightly at that. Clearly she was not ‘crazy jet lagged’ enough to go see Joonmyun.

“What is it?” he pretended to be excited for the news that he already knew.

“You’re probably going to see less of me from now on. I won’t be hanging around the Arts building as much.” Yu-ki took a breath before continuing. “I’m switching majors.” She said quietly, trying to read Jongin’s expressions.

“Wait, what? Switching majors?”

“Yeah, well, double major-ing actually.” At that Jongin’s face bloomed into a great big smile and he ran to hug her. Yu-ki accepted his hug despite him being slightly sweaty. “You’re not mad at me?”

“Mad? Why would I be mad? You’re not leaving!”

 


 

“So you’re leaving.”

“What? No. I’m just switching majors. Well, not really. I’m going to double major. I guess that means I’m going to have to start calling Joonmyun sunbae huh?”

“As if, you don’t even call me oppa.” He joked though he was slightly worried, glancing once again over her shoulder seeing no one there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N]: Did you really think she would be dropping out? Would I do that to her? Honestly, this is just the tip of the iceberg of things to come. I have the general outline of this all planned out, but since this is literally a daily thing, I have yet to plan every single day. So! If there is anything in particular that you want to see (within reason obviously) I will gladly try to incorporate that into this story. (Also, please excuse the word vomit that is this chapter)
As always, feel free to comment, ask questions, and follow my social media!