Day 111

2013, Year of Us

Sunday April 21st, 2013

Baekhyun grew up in the spot light. As the only child to two of this generations’ top designers, it was hard to avoid. From the moment he was conceived, he was the talk of the town. When he was just a child he found it interesting. People would always surround him and ask him questions. They would call him cute and give him gifts. To a toddler who craved attention, it was perfect. As he got older however, the people got more persistent and ridiculous. What he ate for lunch today. What grade he got on his test last week. What his stance was on the current political affairs. Things that a mere middle schooler should not have to share with the world.

Trust did not and still does not come easy to him. Growing up, he was often seen merely as his parents’ son and a potential business partner. Had it not been for Chanyeol, Baekhyun very well would not have any friends right now. Though he was born into this life, he was not meant for it. While his friends may not be as bothered by the audience to their lives, Baekhyun wanted nothing more than to shy away.

When Baekhyun heard that Yu-ki was double majoring and essentially changing her projected life course, at first he was inexplicably angry. He was angry that she would do such a thing but then he realized that wasn’t anger. That was jealousy.

The one person Baekhyun admired the most was Kris. Baekhyun admired the way he was able to break all ties to his father and not live with the burden of being his son. Granted, he understood the great turmoil that placed on their relationship, but it was something he would be willing to sacrifice for just a moment of peace.

If Baekhyun had the choice, he would drop everything and choose to live a life of normalcy.

 

 

 

 

[A/N]: A little back story on Baekhyun and why he acts the way he does. I have fun things prepared for him don't worry.