Day 30

2013, Year of Us

Wednesday January 30th, 2013

“Are you stalking me?” Yu-ki looked up from her phone and met eyes with Lu Han.

“Actually, yeah.” Yu-ki responded gesturing to the seat beside her which Lu Han gratefully took with a small smile. “I was hoping you’d be here today. I figured since you’ve been here two weeks in a row this would be the best way to catch you.” She said turning slightly towards him.

“Well, lucky for you I am a man of habit.” Lu Han stated. “What burning question do you have about your life for me?”

“Do I know you?” She asked him without a second thought. Lu Han gave a small laugh.

“You asked me that last time.” He responded.

“Yeah, but your answer was so vague.” Yu-ki whined. There was a strange affinity between the two of them; like they knew each other but never actually held a conversation before.

“Doesn’t matter, next question.” Lu Han waved her off.

“Fine. How did you know I was a photographer?” Yu-ki questioned with a pout.

“Easy,” he shrugged. “We share the same interests.” Lu Han reached beside him and held up a camera. She had been so focused on asking her questions that she didn’t even notice the item. Unconsciously Yu-ki reached out and took the camera from his hands lightly. “I’m a location scout.” Lu Han continued as she examined the camera with delicate fingers. “I take pictures of possible shooting locations for music videos or dramas throughout the day and conditions. My latest assignment is this very park.” Lu Han gestured to the area around them.

Turning on the device, after receiving a nod of approval from the owner, Yu-ki began to look through his photos. Even though the park was plain and simple, Lu Han’s photos managed to capture the beauty and make the park almost seem surreal. “Between you and me,” he leaned in closer to whisper, “this park is going to be busy very soon.”