That's Yuri?

The Reason is Enough

Riiing...riing...

" That's our cue, come on, I don't want to be late." Victoria broke the hug and started walking away when she notice that Yuri is still standing in the same spot.

"Yul, aren't you going in our class?" Victoria ask and look back to face Yuri..

"Eeeh? You forgot my outfit? and I'm here to surprise my friends not to attend class" Yuri nonchalantly respond..

" I'm jealous now, before you can't say no to me and now..(Victoria paused for a second then cont.)... pls don't change the way you treat me yul..I mean we can still be like what we are before because we are friends now." Victoria is staring at Yuri's eyes to read it and hoping she can still see the loving eyes that she missed, but to her dismay she can't see Yuri's eyes because she hung her head low.

"Vic your making things more complicated. How can we still be the same after what happen? You must focused on your boyfriend Vic." Yuri cooed then walk away..Victoria was about to stop Yuri but she's late, she just stared at Yuri until the Yuri's figure disappear..

_________

After a couple of hours...

Yuri is now at the gym preparing her surprise.. "Few more minutes, I wonder what will be their reaction.." Yuri was in her thoughts when the she heard a click sounds. She glance in her wristwatch, it's not yet time for our practice. " Maybe it's coach" Yuri thought.. "Coach" Yuri called but no one answer..Suddenly..

 

Bbllaaagg...

Yuri fall down.. Someone punch her. She stand up immediately to fight back but it was so dark, she can't see. She purposely turn off the lights for her surprise, she didn't think this will happen. She's cursing under her breath..Turning left to right and front and back she saw nothing. She spread her legs to support her weight if ever that person will attack.

"Coward.. show yourself" Yuri shouted..

Bbllaag...

Yuri was able to hold her weight..She can taste her own blood now..A sound coming from her back she immediate turn around and throw a kick..

Bbllaaagg...

Yuri run near the person who attack her but she was welcome by a kick..Yuri groaned in pain..

"Aaauugghh.."

The person keep on kicking Yuri.. Then muttered a few words.. "Stay away from my girlfriend."

"Ssi--wo--nn" Yuri shuttered while coughing hard.. Siwon kneeled down to see Yuri's face but he was stunned when he saw Yuri's condition..

"I'm sorry..I'm sorry.. I didn't mean it..I'm sorry.." Siwon run immediately...

_______

 

Sooyoung

 

The bell rung...

"Yes, practice time" I excitedly blurted.. Our class is so boring, I can't help to wish that the time will run fast..

"Very excited eehh? Same here..hehe" Yoona and I high five. I guess I'm not the only one got bored in our class..

" Ok let's go..I wanted to smell my sweat now.." Hyoyeon butted in.. Taeyeon just follow us..Suddenly my heart ache, when I look at the others, I can see we have the same expression.. I decided to shrug it off coz I'm excited to brake the ring when I do my slam dunk..

While walking towards our gym someone is calling Hyoyeon, we stop and look back.. Well it's Nicole and her friends. Nicole and Hyoyeon became close because of the incident in the hallway..

" Where are you going?" Nicole ask Hyoyeon..

We're going to the gym for our practice" I butted in and said it in a soft tone so they will not think i'm rude..I wanted to end the conversation coz I am so eager to dribble a ball.

" Can we come?" she shyly ask..

" Sure..let's go then.." Hyoyeon immediately responded..I hissed in Hyoyeon reply..Hyoyeon glared at me..Yoona just patted my back and put her hand on my shoulder and taeyeon intertwine her fingers in mine..

We arrive in the gym, it's very dark. I can hear someone groaning.. I turn the lights on then... we are shock when we saw someone lying on the floor. We stayed on our position, don't know what to do..

"Yah! we need to help her..yah!!" Jessica yelled on us.. Hear yelling bring us back to reality. We immediately run near the person lying on the floor.. I and Yoona slowly lift the girl when suddenly the girl spoke..

"Surprise guys.." she whisper.. Yoona and I widen our eyes when we heard a familiar voice.. I lifted the girls face level on mine..I was stunned when I realize it was Yuri..

"Call an ambulance" I shouted.. 

"Yul who did this?" Yoona angrily asked while clenching both fists.. Yuri was about to answer when Taeyeon stop her..

" Yul don't talk anymore. Save your energy..The ambulance is coming.." Taeyeon muttered and she told us to let Yuri sit down..

" I'm ok guys, no need to worry.. A little rest is enough..pls..cancel the ambulance my brother and my parents will go nuts if the they about this..pls.." Yuri pleaded.. She is right her family will go crazy if they  will know about this.We just nodded and heavily sign..

"Yul what's with the outfit?" Hyoyeon blurted.. We look at Yuri outfit then started laughing..

" Yah! I disguise myself to surprise you guys..can't you atlest appreciate it..?" Yuri yelled at us..We stop laughing and hug her..I whisper to her "You did surprise us, pabo." then I slap her arm.

"Ouch, can't you see I am injured already?"

" That's for not taking good care of yourself." I said coldly..

"Yul who did this?" Taeyeon ask Yuri, anger can be seen in her eyes. I can't blame taeyeon, I mean each of us feel the same..We are waiting in Yuri's reply..

" I don't know.. It was so dark and I can't see anything.." Yuri cooed, she hung her head low. "I wonder why she hung her head, is she hiding something from us?" I ask myself..

"Yul we made a promise already remember? No more lies." I sternly said. Yuri look up and face us " I really don't know guys, it was really dark and you know it.

"Ok..that's enough.. Yul take off that hoddie and your scarf pls. We didn't recognize you because of this outfit." Hyoyeon nonchalantly said. We burst into laughter..

__________

Yuri

I was still on the floor. I remain in my position to give my body a rest. "He beat me hard." I thought. I fall asleep..A loud yell woke me up.. after a few seconds I felt a couple of hands trying to lift me up. I turn to my side I saw Sooyoung. I smiled bitterly then whisper "Surprise guys.". Sooyoung lift my face and then shouted "Call an ambulance."

I'm a little dizzy but still try to stay awake. I beg them to cancel the ambulance. Why? Well my family will go nuts when they know this incident. They ask me lot's of question I just answered some of it. I didn't tell them who beat me coz I know what they'll do.

I look at my side and saw 5 girls from afar. I look at taeyeon " Tae you need to tell those girls to go now, I need to rest now." I sofly said..

 

_______ 

Jessica

 

When the bell rung my friends hurriedly exited our room..

"Guys why are you in a hurry?" I ask while trying to catch up their speed.

" We need to ask Hyoyeon now.." Tiffany answered..

" Ask about?"

" Seriously Jess? just shot your mouth and follow us." Tiffany furiously said.

"Yah!" I yelled but they all just ignore me..(pout)

"Hyoyeon" Nicole shouted..They had their conversation, I just shot my mouth coz I don't feel like talking. We arrive at the gym at it's very dark. Sooyoung turn the lights on. I bump Tiffany's back that cause me to step back. What happen to them? I walk infront and saw a girl lying on the floor."She is the weird girl I saw earlier" I thought.. I look back and saw the others frozed..

"Yah! we need to help her..yah!" I yelled at them. Then Sooyoung and Yoona run followed by Taeyeon and Hyoyeon. We remain where at our place. I heard Sooyoung shouted, I just shrug it off. I walk closer to them to see if the weird girl is ok. I heard Taeyeon called the weird girl Yuri, I was mentally laughing." So that's the perfect and goddest Yuri?" I thought. I walked back to where my friends are.

"Who is it Jessie?" Tiffany asked. I laugh out hard first " Your Yuri" I exclaim..

"Whaaat?" they said in unison,I covered my ears.. "Yah! can you guys minimize your voices?" I yelled back...Taeyeon suddenly appear at my back..."Girls you can go now.We'll handle this and pls don't tell anyone about this." she pleaded.

"Taeyeon unnie is it true that it was Yuri unnie?" Seohyun ask with a worried tone..

"Yes..that's why I ask you not to tell anyone about what happen.." taeyeon answered.

"Can you atleast tell us what happen Taeyeon? Did you know who did this? How is Yuri now?" Tiffany blurted lots of question to taeyeon. I just shook my head in my bestfriend antics.

"wowow easy.. Yuri is fine, we don't know who did this. Yuri is planning to surprise us and then this happen. Did I answer all your question?" Taeyeon ask back.

"Yes.. we should go then so you guys can have some time." Tiffany muttered while beaming her signature eye smile...

Someone tapped my shoulder and when I look back it was Nicole mouthing "we should go now.".I just nodded.. While walking out I blurted " Wow your Yuri has a unique fashion style eehh" I chucked...

"Yah! she's not like that..I'm sure theres a reason why she wore that kind of outfit." Tiffany reason out..

"Eeeh? reason? Come on her fashion is unique" I keep on teasing them.

"Maybe she disguise herself to avoid Victioria unnie." Seohyun blurted then grinned like an idiot.

"We'll ask them tomorrow..and Jessica you can laugh all you want but lets see what is your reaction if you saw the real Yuri that we all know.." Nicole said coldly.

"Chillax guys..I'm just teasing you." I cooed...Why are they so protective to Yuri..I let out a heavy sign... 

 

TBC