Hello Stranger??

The Reason is Enough

Yoona

 

We are now in our place. We place Yuri in her bed carefully. She's lucky todays friday. I just stare at her face I can't help but to clenched my fists. I treated her as my sister and it hurts so much seeing her like this. " I need to know who did this to you Yul" I hold her hand and caress her face.. I clean her wounds gently.. After cleaning her wounds and change her dress I left her room to talk to others.

"Soo I can't take this, we need to know who did this." I sternly said. Taeyeon hug me and patted my back. I don't want to cry but because of Taeyeon action my tears falls, I buried my face on her chest..

"Yoong don't worry, we will find who did this to Yul. I promise." Sooyoung cup my face and wipe my tears then kissed my forehead.

"Come here our snack is ready." Hyoyeon shouted..We eat our snack quitely, this is the first time we eat in silence..

___________

After a couple of hours..

Yuri

 

RRIING...RRRIIIINNGG..

I grogggily grab my phone..

"hello" I answered

"Princess why aren't you home?"

"Oppa... aaahhmm C-ccan I--ssl-eep hh--ere?" My god why am I shuttering? I asked

"Hey talk straight well yah" 

"Oppa can I sleep her? something came up and I need to stay here" I manage to talk straight and lied to my oppa. I felt bad lying but I have to do this..

"Why? what happen? Are you ok?"

"Oppa I'm ok--" Someone took my phone I look up and saw Taeyeon..

"Oppa this is Taeyeon, Oppa I need Yuri now I am down and broke because of my family..pls oppa.." Taeyeon pleaded..

" Tae ok..I understand your situition.. Who's with you?"

"Sooyoung,yoona and hyoyeon oppa."

"Ok make sure you lock your doors ok.. can i talk to yuri?"

"ok oppa..thank you...mwaah.." Taeyeon give back my phone and peck my cheek.

"Oppa." I whine.. I miss him so much.. When I was young oppa is always in my side, always ready to defend me and comfort me when I was sad. Now I'm sad but I can't tell him, I don't want to bother him coz I know his work is over on his head.

"Princess you awe me so much.."

"Oppa I know..I'm sorry.." I can't hold my tears anymore, I was crying so hard.

"Princess are you crying? aigoo I didn't mean it, sorry..don't cry ok..Oppa understand your situation."

" I miss you oppa..and I love you.."

"I miss and love you so much princess.. I need to go now, take care ok. If theres a problem call oppa immediately ok... sweetdreams princess"

"ok oppa..take care.. bye..sweetdreams oppa..mwwahh"

The call ended. I went to the kitchen to get water..

"Yul you ok now?" Hyoyeon asked while touching the bruises..

"I'm fine now, thank you guys.."

" Thanks God your ok now.. Your lucky today is friday.." Sooyoung playfully tap my head down to my injured..

"It's not that painful anymore Soo.." I laugh at her action..

" Ok we should eat now." taeyeon exclaim.. 

" Yul a little advice, If you're going to suprise us again don't dare to wear those outfit ok." Hyoyeon blurted and they started laughing.

"Yah! stop making fun of my outfit.. Do you know what is the meaning of disguise? I did great because you guys didn't know it was ME." I retorted.. I remember what Victoria told me earlier.. I was really touch by her words but I must stop now, I must.

"Yah! we didn't know it was you because you where lying on the floor, your hair is a mess and your face is full of bruises." Sooyoung explain.

"Hheehe.. I know.. I was just teasing you.. Look at my face.." I whine and pout..

" Aigoo.. I'll let you pass Yul...just this time.. You look like..eeww.." Hyoyeon pretended to puke..

We all laugh in her actions.." Your acting Hyo" Taeyeon let out her ajjumma laugh.We laugh along..

We keep on chatting and loud laughter can be heared around the house..

___________

Monday...

Yuri

I woke up early because I'm excited going back to school..Everything is set so I went downstairs and saw my oppa eating his breakfast..

"Morning oppa" I greeted and kiss his cheek.

"Morning Princess, eat your food now" 

"Oppa how's mom and dad?" I asked while chewing my food..

" They're ok. Why?"

"Nothing.. I just miss them.." I watch my wristwatch.." oopps it's time" I thought.

"Oppa I need to go now..bye." I hug and kiss him.

"Take care princess". I just wave my hand then went out..

________

Jessica

 

"Unnie...unnie..wakeyy..wakkeeyy..."

"Krys 5 more minutes pls.." I buried my face on my bed..

"Unnie you can't because again you only have 15 minutes to prepare...HHUURRRYYy" Krystal yelled and exited my room in a rush..

"What the heck krys..!!" I grumpily stood up and prepare to go to school..

"Morning princess" my dad greeted..

--yyaawwnns-- "morning dad" I bluntly greeted back..

"Unnie morning" Krystal hug and kiss my cheek.

"That's not enough Krys..I'm still going to punished you from yelling at me." I sternly said and glared at her..

" Unnie if I didn't yell at you, you will never get off in your precious bed. You should be thankfull on my action unnie.. and YOUR WELCOME." She sarcastically said and rolled her eyes on me.

"Krys I'm still your unnie you know..show some respect" I rolled my eyes on her..

"Ok girls that's enough, eat your breakfast now or you guys will be late." My mom butted in.

I just stock my tongue out..then slap her arm and run towards my dad.. She's about to get her revenge when my mom stop her.. I laugh coz I always win..When we finish our breakfast, we bid goodbye and went to school..

_____

 "Tae lets go I'm hungry.." Sooyoung whine.

" Is their a time that you're full Soo" Yoona blurted then shook her head.

"We're the same Yoong..Don't forget that" Sooyoung fired back..

"Stop you guys..So the usual restaurant?" Hyoyeon butted in..

"Yul what do you think?"Tae ask Yuri.. Yuri is busy looking herself in the mirror..

"Good as new.." Yuri exclaim and still looking at her reflection..

" Yah! stop looking at yourself have pity to that poor mirror.." Hyoyeon yelled and slap Yuri's arm.

Hwahahaha.. Everyone laugh... We went to our favorite restaurant. We eat,chat,laugh- this is our morning.. Whenever we are together everything is perfect and full of laughter.

"Guys we're late again." Yoona blurted and again we are laughing in our own actions..We don't mind the time because we know that our teacher will never scold us..They spoiled us so much that our head got big. Don't misunderstand ok, we have great grades and we never been in trouble that got the teachers or principal attention..We good girls..

"Let's go guys" Taeyeon stood up and we followed her..

_____

In school

 

---Yaawwns--" I'm still sleepy" Jessica whine

"Jess stop whining will yah.." Tiffany irritatingly muttered..

The teacher came in..Greeted the class.. The class started..

---Yyaawnns--" I'm really sleepy, the leason is so boring" Jessica lean on her table to sleep..

The door open and 5 girls pop-up and bowed...

"You guys late agai--..Ohh Ms. Kwon Welcome.." Ms. park face brightens suddenly when she saw Yuri.

"Thank you Ms. Park.. We are so sorry we're late, coach called us earlier.." Yuri bow again..

"It;s ok.. you guys take your seat now.."

"Thank you Ms. Park" The 5 girls said in unison.

_______

Yuri

 

While going to our class I notice we are not on the right way..

"Guys this is not the way going to our class." I frown and was about to turn when Taeyeon held my hand.

"Yul we transferred to another class" she explain.

"Why?"

" We should try new class you know." Hyoyeon reason out.

I let out a fake laugh.. I know why they did this..I hissed. I hug them and whisper "Thank you, I know the reason, don't try making a lie."

We arrive at our room and we slowly enter and saw Ms Park..Ms. Park love us so much that she let us pass..We took our seats.. I feel sleepy, thats because I woke up early. I lean on to sleep, Ms. Park can't see me coz we are in the last row.

_________

Tiffany

I was so focused on our lesson when I saw Jessie sleeping. I just shook my head. I return my attetion infront. Suddenly the door open and I saw the famous team again I shook my head, they always came late and our teacher love them so much that she always let them be. When I saw Yuri I quickly tap  Jessica's shoulder..

"Whaat?"

"Heads up, look infront my real Yuri is here" I whisper. She look up..I look at her face and I can't help but to laugh..I was holding my laugh that my stomach is in so much pain.. Jessica's face is priceless.. Her eyes widen and mouth wide open.. I lean closer and whisper " Close your mouth and wipe your saliva you;re way worst than an Idiot now. What can you say to my Yuri?" I smirked and chucked..She didn't budge, is she really that into Yuri now? I close and forcely turn her face to face me..I look at her eyes "she's really lost.." I thought and giggle.