Game on...

The Reason is Enough

Flashback...

Yuri sat on the ground inhaling the fresh air, admiring the beauty of the sky. She's still confuse and don't know what to do..

She took her phone..

Ring...ring.....

Y: mom..(whine)

Mrs. K: Princess..how are you?

Y: not fine..mom I need you..(whine)

Mrs. K: What happen?

Y: Victoria, I don't know what she's doing..She keep asking me not to avoid her and treat her well even just for a friend..but she told me that she love me..

Mrs K: Do you still love her?

Y: mom I don't think so..but I felt happy though..

Mrs. K: Why?

Y: mom to be honest a part of me wanted to take revenge but I didn't..I just let God punish her or something..And thinking that she want's me back makes me think that in that way I take my revenge without doing anything.. I wanted her to regret that she left me and cheated on me mom and now she did..that's why I am happy..nothing more..

Mrs. K: Then what is bothering you?

Y: It's Jessica mom.. I think I'm rushing things and now we kinda felt unease at each other..I can't understand why she should act like that..It's not a big deal but for her it was a big deal..

Mrs. K: tell me what happen so I can react..

Y: Victoria told her that I can't drink coffee..I even defended her and lied to Victoria..but she run away from me and didn't want to talk..

Mrs. K: Are you that insensitive Kwon Yuri? Your ex knows a lot about you while your lover doesn't know anything about you, what do you expect she will praise your ex because she knows a lot about you. She is your lover Kwon Yuri. I understand her feelings, she felt like she is a stranger to you and to think your ex know you that much made her more insecure.

Y: mom what should I do?

Mrs. K: Why are you with your ex anyway?

Y: mom it's a long story,I'll tell you next time..

Mrs. K: Do you love your girlfriend?

Y: Of course mom..

Mrs. K: then you got your answer..Why you keep on searching the answer when you yourself already know the answer? I don't have a fool,moron and Idiot child Kwon Yuri..

Y: Ouch mom..nwie I realize you are a good advicer mom..

Mrs. K: Yes I am...you only realize it now because you never ask my advices and you never talk about your problems to me before..What made you think asking my advice anyway?

Y: I  just remember my beautiful mom and I miss her so so much that why..

Mrs. K: ooww I miss you too princess.. Nwie I'm quite excited meeting your girlfriend now..I was planning to test her but now I think I like her..

Y: Mom pls don't test her, are you trying to shooed her away?

Mrs. K: What do you think of me Kwon Yuri? and FYI that's a mother's job, making sure that their child is in good hands specially those child like you..haha..Don't worry didn't I tell you I like her now?

Y: mom..(whine)..I miss you so much..thank you..

Mrs. K: Princess I miss you too..I gonna go, I have a date with your father tonight..mwaah..see you soon..love you so much princess..and be sensitive to your girlfriend, don't let her go..I like her for you..

Y: Ok mom..I love you..send my kisses to dad..mwaah..

End of flash back....

_____

At the house.. The glee club girls and Shin was chatting in the garden..

"Shin you guys have a unique friendship.." Sunny blurted.. The other girls look at Shin..

"Yes because we are also unique.. Shin proudly muttered..The other girls giggle.. "Yeah you're right, unique ha.." Jessica mocked Shin..

"Yah..what do mean by that?" Shin raise her brow and eyed Jessica..Jessica shrugged her shoulder while smiling..

"Shin what did you feel when they kiss you?" Shin face turn to dark red, she immediately turn her gaze away from the girls.."What do you mean?" Shin muttered while looking away..

"Did you feel something when they kiss you?" Tiffany rephrase her question..

"We are so close..we can say we are more than sisters.. FYI we only kiss when there is an occasion..We don't kiss like everyday..Why jealous?" Shin explain and mocked Tiffany but she's still locking her gaze in God's know where..

"Why is it I can't dare to kiss Tiffany in the lips? We've been friends like the moment we get out from our mother's womb.." Jessica butted in..Tiffany and other girls giggle hearing Jessica's question..

"That's because you guys don't have what we have.. We've been through ups and downs but we manage because we've been together and that time we promise to treasure each other and love deeply..I remember when I was almost harass with a group of idiots..They came and save me.. and because of that day they treated me like a princess and a baby..Having them in my life is enough reason for me to admire the morning and treasure the night." Shin's tears fall when she remember there past, she mean every word she said. She is really thankful that she have her childhood friends..

"We'll God really love you coz she added 5 more friends in your life.." Jessica hug Shin tight and wipe Shin's tears..Jessica cup Shin's face and lean forward "I won't kiss you..this lips of mine is exclusive for my Seobang..hehe" Shin slap Jessica's arm.. "Pabo.."Shin cooed.. "Shin you are in my heart now.."Jessica point her heart.. "Cheesy like your Seobang.." Shin grinned and the two burst into laughter..

Tiffany hug Shin and peck her cheeks.."I can't kiss you on your lips..but you have me now..I'm always here for you.." Tiffany showed her eye smile..Shin smile warmly and hug Tiffany..

"Shin you have us now..hope we can also make your life more colorful.." Sunny hold Shin's hand and caress Shin's face and wiping Shin's tears.. Shin smile and hug Sunny..

"Shin you should stop crying now our girlfriend might think we are torturing you or something..haha..Shin I wish to know you more and be close to you.."Nicole chuckle and hug Shin..Shin hug back.. Seohyun took Shin's hand that made Nicole and Shin frown..

"It's my time to  hug Shin unnie..haha..Unnie it will be my pleasure having you in my life..hope we will get along well.."Seohyun hug Shin..

"Thank you girls.. I'm so touch..My babies are lucky to have you and I'll kill them if they let you go.. And Jessica and Tiffany I'm really sorry about Victoria and Gyuri..I really didn't know a--" Jessica cut Shin "We know Shin and they can't break us apart, even we only started our relationship, I Jessica Jung will never let Kwon Yuri go..Victoria can chase my Seobang and make me feel insecure and more, I don't care..Yuri is mine now and will be mine forever.." Jessica proudly exclaim while raising her both hands in the air..

"Jessie is right Shin, don't be sorry because even how hard they try to steal and win our girlfriends back, our girlfriends still choose us..and that alone give us, specially me the confidence that I Tiffany Hwang is Kim Taeyeon's love, I alone.." Tiffany face her friends while grinning..

"hahaha... I like you girls more now.. That's the spirit..You are the girlfriends so make them feel who has the right on those two.." Shin shouted and hug the girls.. 

__________

The basketball girls got bored so they decided to go to beach and play volleyball..

"hello.., can we come with you?" Victoria butted in..The girls look at each other..

"Hello babies where are you going?" Shin run and hug her friends..

"We're going to the beach to play volleyball.. Wanna come?" Sooyoung lift Shin and turn the latter..Shin laugh hard and open her arms as if she is flying..

"Of course..can you guys beat me ?" Shin mocked her friends..

"No..." Yuri whine and backhug Shin.. Shin laugh loud and shouted "I know.." Everyone laugh... The basketball girls went to their girlfriends..

"So? are we going or not?" Shin loss her patience.. "Someone is so excited.." Yoona tease Shin..Shin slap Yoona's forehead and whisper "you don't love me anymore." then pout.. Yoona immediately hug Shin "hey don't say that..I won't tease you again.." Shin giggle, she really know how to deal her childhood friends..

 

At the beach....

The basketball girls where asking their girlfriends to play with them but they fail.. Only Shin wanted to play with them..They set the net..

"Can we play with you guys?" Gyuri ask the girls.. Shin nodded and look at her friends eyes sending a message like "pls be nice to them.." the basketball girls nodded.. Shin wanted to enjoy this vacation and treasure the time with her childhood friends..

After they agreed that Victoria and Gyuri can play with them, Victoria and Gyuri took off their shirts, leaving her sport's bra and shorts.. The basketball girls widen their eyes as well as the girlfriends who was watching from afar..

"Let's play.." Victoria shouted and wink at Yuri.. Yuri smile weakly "What are you doing Vic?"Yuri thought..

"Tiff did you, you know.." Jessica don't know how to express her thoughts.. she keep on brushing her hair then ruffled it in the end because of frustation..

"What do mean Jessie?" Tiffany annoyingly responded..

"amm did you do it already?" Jessica shyly ask..

"Whaat? No,not yet..you?" Tiffany's face turn to red..

"No.. look at those es seducing our girlfriends..Tiff what should we do?" Jessica woriedly ask..

"Hey you two.. aren't you doing something?" Sunny butted in..

"What should we do?" Tiffany ask Sunny and pout..Sunny shook her head..

"Are you guys that slow?" Nicole took off her shirt and shorts and run to the beach.. Tiffany and Jessica jaw drops and eyes widen eyeing Nicole..Sunny laugh out loud and took her shirt and shorts as well..

"It's up to you.." Sunny wink and run to the beach.. Tiffany and Jessica look at each other then..

Paak..

"ouch" the two girls said in unison..and look sternly at the latter..

"That is for you two to realize you are in a battle.. can you atleast fight back.." Seohyun lectured her unnies.. Her unnies was shock seeing Seohyun's action.. Seohyun shook her head and sign surrender then took her shirt and shorts and run to the beach leaving her unnies dumbfounded..

"Tiff?" Jessica look at Tiffany.. Tiffany stood up and took her shirt and shorts.. " They are right Jessie, we don't want to lose our girlfriends right?" Jessica nodded..

"Then we have to fight back coz this is war Jessie..and the price is our very loved girlfriends..What are you waiting for?" Tiffany rolled her eyes..Jessica shyly took off her shirt and shorts..

"Jessie don't lower your head..You must be confident..ok..." Tiffany drag Jessica to the beach..

_____

While the basketball girls was playing volleyball..Hyoyeon suddenly stop playing when she saw Nicole was running on her undergarments..

paakk..

"ouch.." Hyoyeon turn her head angrily..

"ert focus on the game..I'll kill you when we lose" Sooyoung stock her tongue out and show her fists..

Then after a few minutes pass.. Sooyoung face was hit by the ball because she didn't notice the ball is on her direction coz her eyes was locked on Sunny, running with only her bra and undies on..

"Who's ert now? Thank you ball.." Hyoyeon shouted and playfully caress the ball.. Everyone laugh at Hyoyeon's action and on Sooyoung..

"Guys focus will you?" Taeyeon shouted..

"Let's see if you can still focus if you see Tiffany in her bra and undies." Sooyoung retorted and rolled her eyes..

"Haha..ooww.." Yoona was laughing so hard then suddenly stop when she saw Seohyun running the same as Sunny and Nicole, her face turns to red.. ( 0 o 0 )...

"hahaha...Look at your face Yoong.." Hyoyeon burst into laughter..and the others laugh along..

"Can we continue now?" Victoria annoyingly blurted..The basketball girls glared at her..Shin face her friends and smiled..The basketball girls pout..

"Let's play now.." Gyuri shouted and serve the ball.. Taeyeon got the ball and pass to....Hyoyeon jump and immediately Yuri block Hyoyeon but to her surprise Hyoyeon stock her tongue out then Sooyoung appear and spike the ball..score.. Hyoyeon,Sooyoung and Taeyeon hug each other while jumping..Victoria was only smiling watching the trio..

(1st group was Taeyeon,Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Victoria.. 2nd group was Yuri,Yoona,Shin and Gyuri..)

Taeyeon's time to serve.. She throw the ball in the air when she saw in the corner of her eyes a familiar figure..The ball went on her face but she ignore the pain she turn her head and saw Tiffany running with only her bra and undies.."Whaat?"She shouted in her mind.. A loud laugh brought her to the reality..She look at Tiffany and Tiffany look at her at the same time then wink.."Oh my GOD..help me,," She whisper.. Tiffany throw's a flying kiss on Taeyeon that made Taeyeon's face turn to dark red..

"What are you 5 years old? scch.. Let's see then..." Gyuri rolled her eyes at Tiffany...

"My Love?" Yuri ask herself..she can't believe what she saw..and she stared sternly at her lover approaching..

"Seobang.." Jessica whine and wrap her arms in Yuri's neck.. Yuri's blush immediately that made Jessica giggle.. Jessica peck Yuri's lips and wink..she then run to the water and shouted "We'll wait for you guys.."

Victoria glared at Jessica.."This is what you want? game on" She thought...

"Yul over..over.." Yoona tease Yuri..Yuri slap Yoona's arm..

"Guys aahh can we change the winning numbers? Instead of 21 will make it 11.." Yuri blurted while grinning..her friends nodded,Shin shook her head..

"No..it should be 21.."Gyuri and Victoria shouted.. The girls look at them sternly..

"Majority wins..." Yoona shouted..

"If you don't want we can end this game then.." Sooyoung butted in..

"Fine..can we play now?" VIctoria angrily blurted and let out a heavy sign..

"Those losers will be the servant of the winners..for whole night.." Gyuri propose but only Victoria nodded..

"Come on guys it will be fun.." Victoria convince the other girls..

"What do you think of us? idiots? You can't fool us es.." Hyoyeon whisper under her breath..

"No..we won't.. no bet..period or this game will never happen...." Hyoyeon annoyingly blurted.. Victoria and Gyuri look at each other and sign..

"Let's play now.." Shin shouted..the girls smiled at her..and they continue playing..