Please give me a chance......

The Reason is Enough

At Jung's residence...

At dinner..

"Dad, mom I have something to tell you.. Pls don't be mad at me and try to understand." Jessica holds her spoon tightly and look straight at her parents..

"What is it princess?" Mr. Jung calmly ask Jessica, her mom just gestured her to continue talking..

"Unnie what is it?" krystal butted in.. Jessica took a deep breath...

"What if I told you I'm not into guys, I mean boys?" Jessica softly muttered while squeezing her hand tightly..

"We know princess..hehe.. we're not that dumb.. and we love you so much princess as who you are. You have lots of suitors,I mean male suitors but you never ever entertain them.." Mr. Jung smile warmly at Jessica, her mom stood up and hug Jessica and whisper "I don't care princess, We love you and you will always be our princess.." Jessica tears fall freely as she hug her mom tightly and and whisper "thank you mom and I love you so much.."

"So who's the unlucky girl?" Mr. Jung teasingly  ask..Mrs. Jung and Krystal are giggling..

"Dad..." Jessica whine.. "What?" Mr. Jung innocently ask..

"What do you mean by that? Isn't she's lucky to have me?" Jessica pout..

"So who is this girl? Who stole my princess away from me?" Mr Jung continue teasing Jessica and smirk..

"Kwon Yuri dad.." Jessica lower her head to hide her red face.."Why am I blushing?" She ask herself..

"Unnie as in Kwon Yuri? you wish unnie.." Krystal mocked Jessica and let out a loud laugh..

paak..

"Ouch unnie.. I'm just stating facts here.." Krystal retorted and rub her forehead..

"And why is it so impossible for you to believe me?" Jessica glared and her younger sis.. 

"Because Yuri is so damn hot,beautiful in short perfect.. and why would she pick you? If it's me then it's ok coz I am so damn hot.." Krystal stock her tongue out and run..

"Come back here.. You wish,Yuri is mine now..mine.." Jessica shouted.. Mr Jung grab Jessica's arms and  "Is she the daughter of the owner of Kwon enterprise?" Mr. Jung curiously ask..

"Yes dad..Why?"

"Little princess you are right your unnie is dreaming.." Mr Jung shouted so that  Krystal can hear.. Jessica is pissed in her dad and Krystal actions and for not believing in her.

"Can you tell Why?" Jessica angrily muttered and shot her deadly glare to her dad and Krystal..

"As we heard princess the daughter of Kwon Enterprise is already engage.." Mrs. Jung butted in..

"Whaat?" Jessica yelled.. She took her phone and dial Yuri's number..

RING........RING.......

Y: hello..

J: Yuri are you engage? (yelled)

Y:Love? Can you lower your voice pls..I think my eardrum just broke..

J: answer me..(yelled)

Y:aisshh My Love it was a long time ago..My dad planned it and I beg him not to continue that fix marriage because I have Victoria on that time.. My dad already broke the engagement..Why?

J: Why you didn't tell me that?

Y:My Love it was like a decade ago..hehe.. Why?

J: My family didn't believe me you are my girlfriend..(whine)

K: hello this is Krystal,Jessica's little sister..Who's this? (Yah! give me my phone or I'll kill you-Jessica) Krystal run to her father...

Y: (giggled) I'm Kwon Yuri..Nice to meet you..

K:AAAAAHhhhhhhhh... really?

Y:(took away the phone from her ear) pls don't shout..  ( krystal run around the table while being chase by Jessica.. Krystal put Jessica's phone on the table.."I'll kill you later" Jessica shouted..

J:Seobang ah..(whine)...   "Princess can I talk to her?"Mr Jung calmly ask Jessica.. Jessica nodded and give her phone..

Mr. J: Hi.This is Jessica's father.. May I know who's this?

Y: Good evening Sir. I'm Kwon Yuri. How are you?

Mr. J: Can you come here tomorrow?

Y: S--sur-ee sir. Thanks for inviting me..

Mr. J: Ok that's good. Join us in our lunch then..Here's Jessica..

Y: Ok sir..

J: Seobang.. how are you?

Y: I'm fine My Love..(lied)  Did you tell them? I thought we're going to tell them?

J:I'm sorry.. anyway see you tomorrow..I have to go now..I love you..nyt2..mwwahh..

Y: waiitt.. tot-tot---

The call ended.. Yuri hissed and went to Taeyeon..

"Tae.." Yuri whine..

"What is it Yul?"

"Jessica's father invited me to come to their house tomorrow.."

"Whaat?"

"Don't shout Tae, my eardrum are already broken because of Jessica and her little sis."

"Yul is it true? I kinda heard you..hehe" Yoona butted in..

"Yoong We kinda heard it.." Hyoyeon corrected Yoona..Yoona smiled apologitically..

"Yes" Yuri pout and rub the back of her head..

"You need to be ready dude.. Goodluck" Sooyoung tap Yuri's head and chuckle

"It's not funny Soo.." Yuri glared at Sooyoung.. Sooyoung look away but still giggling..

"I'm lucky Fany's father is not here or else I will feel what you feel now Yul.." Taeyeon playfully slap Yuri's arm..

"You guys are not helping..really not helping.." Yuri burst out her anger..

"relax Yul.. When her father ask you, was he calm or not?"Yoona's trying to brighten the mood..

"Calm.." Yuri answer shortly..

"That answer your question then.." Yoona exclaim and smiled widely at Yuri.. Everyone frown at Yoona's words.

"Come on guys..If he was calm then that means he was not mad at Yuri..He just want to know Yuri more,that's normal action from fathers you know.." Yoona explain and eyed her friends.. Her friends is still confused and can't process Yoona's words..

"Ok..so I guess I need to sleep now..Goodnight guys.. and if I can't come back tomorrow remember I love you guys so much.." Yuri stood up in front of her friends and pout..

"Stop the drama Yul" Her friends yelled and throw pillows, slippers and etc. on Yuri's face. Yuri Immediately went out while giggling..

________

At Jung Reidence

Yuri arrive at Jessica's house. Her heart beats wildly, hands are shaking, knees are starting to numb..A maid guided her inside the house.. She saw Jessica running from upstairs..

"Seobang.." Jessica shouted and hug Yuri..

"My Love are you trying to kill me?" Yuri whisper and pout. Jessica giggle "why?" she ask Yuri

"Well yo--" Yuri was cut by Krystal "Hi Yuri unnie..I'm Krystal" Krystal offer her hand and bow, Yuri took Krystal hand and bow "Nice meeting you Krystal,."

"So how did you fall for my sister?" Krystal whisper and grinned..Yuri giggle and look at Jessica..

"What?" Jessica innocently ask..

"I don't know...It happen so fast and she gives me reason enough to live my life again, she made my world more colorful.. I can't express it through words." Yuri whisper back, Krystal face turn to red as she heard Yuri's words and feeling the hot breath of Yuri...

Krystal giggled and playfully slap Yuri's arm, "You're so cheesy Yuri unnie, no wonder you melt my sister stone like heart." Krystal burst into laughter..Yuri laugh along..

"Excuse me I'm here you know.. Seobang you ignore me..I hate you.." Jessica stood up and went to the kitchen.. Krystal laugh hard in Jessica's actions and seeing Yuri's face.. "You guys have a unique relationship" Krystal keep on laughing and stop when her father approach them..Krystal stood up and went to the kitchen..

"eeheemm.. So you are Kwon Yuri?" Mr Jung look straightly at Yuri. Yuri gulp and squeeze her shaking hands.. Yuri stood up, bow and introduce herself.

"So you love my princess?" Mr Jung started his interrogation..

"Ahm eheem.. Yes sir. I do love you princess" Yuri tried to gather her courage to answer Mr Jung questions..

" To be honest I am not happy in you're relationship with my daughter.." Mr Jung tease Yuri, he wanted to test Yuri..He tried not to laugh after seeing Yuri's reaction..

"Ssi-r I- I know, I understand your situation but can you atleast give me a chance to prove to you how much I love your daughter?" Yuri regain her compusture and look straightly at Mr Jung's eyes.. Mr Jung felt relieve but he decided to continue..

"Why would I do that? I told you I can't give you my blessing."

Yuri wipe her forehead and .." Sir I love your daughter so much and I'm willing to do everything for her. Just give me chance sir for me to prove to you that I am serious about your daughter.." Yuri bit her lower lips to hold her tears..

"You will do everything? Leave her then.."

"Sir are you asking me not to breath? If you ask me to leave her you are asking me to stop breathing sir. Pls give me chance sir.." Yuri kneeled down and keep her head low. She secretly wipe her tears away. Mr Jung smile widely coz he is satisfied and sure that Yuri love his princess..

"Seobang..?" Jessica run to Yuri and help her girlfriend to stand up..

"What are you doing?" Jessica ask Yuri while guiding the tan girl to sit at the coach. Yuri open her eyes and look for Mr. Jung..

"Where's your dad?"

"He's in the kitchen..Why?"

"Whaat?" Yuri face palm and ruffled her hair out of frustration.. Then she heard loud laugh in the kitchen..

"Seobang what happen?" Jessica worriedly ask and caressing Yuri's face..

"Your father..---is --against in our relationship.."Yuri whisper and hug Jessica tightly..Jessica widen her eyes and look at the kitchen, she saw her father. She broke the hug and went to the kitchen..

"Dad? Why-" Mr Jung cut Jessica "I'm just testing her princess..hehe" Mr. Jung smile widely and hug Jessica..

"Dad.." Jessica whine..

"Call your Yuri now princess the food is ready.." Mrs. Jung butted in...Jessica nodded but before she went to get Yuri she slap her father's arm..

"Ouch...so you will hurt me because of her now?" Mr Jung whine and pout..

"Don't pout dad..and you deserve it.." Jessica stock her tongue out and went to the living room..

"Honey see what your daughter did to me?" Mr Jung ask his wife and pout..

"That's because of your childish mind.." Mrs. Jung giggle..

"So you, my wife will take her side as well?" Mr Jung playfully slam her hand in the table.. Mrs Jung chuckle "Such a kid.." She hug and peck Mr Jung lips..

"Eewww.. can you do that in your room.." Krystal shows her disgusted looks at her parents..

"Blame it to your childish father.." Mrs. Jung slap Mr. Jung arm. Mr jung playfully pointed hisself.. and trio burst into laughter..

 

At the living room

"Seobang dad was just teasing you..come on lets eat.." Jessica is trying to cheer her girlfriend..Yuri stared at her girlfriend and pout.. Jessica cup Yuris face and peck her lips.."Is it enough reason for you to come with me now?" Jessica whisper.. Yuri's face turn to red and whisper "One more" she whine..

"Yah!"Jessica yelled and slap Yuri's arm..

"ouch.. you're so violent My Love..Why did I fall for you?" Yuri rub her sore arms while pouting.. Jessica peck Yuri's lips and whisper again "because you can't stand my charm and I am so beautiful.." she proudly exclaim..

"Is that so?" Yuri mocked Jessica..

"What do you mean Kwon Yuri?" Jessica glared at her lover and raise her eyebrows. Yuri shiver and immediately hug her lover and whisper "I fall for you because you are perfect My love.." she peck Jessica lips..Jessica giggle and softly slap Yuri's chest "cheesy seobang.."

"Guys are you coming or not?" Krystal shouted...

"coming.." Jessica shouted back. Jessica drag Yuri to the kitchen..Yuri bows and greeted Jessica's mother.

"Good afternoon ma'am, I'm Kwon Yuri.."

"Call me auntie Yuri..and I'm sorry about my husband childish actions."

"It's ok auntie I understand.."

"haha if only you saw your face Yuri.. and call me uncle.. but don't you dare hurt my princess ok?"

"I won't uncle..I promise..I love her so much.. Hurting her is the last thing I would do" Yuri look at Jessica then turn her gaze to Mr. Jung.. Jessica's face turn to dark red after hearing Yuri's words.

"So cheesy Yuri unnie...Welcome to the family unnie.. I like you more than my sister.." krystal butted in.. "Whaat?" Jessica glared at her sister..Krystal stock her tongue out and the other just laugh at the sister's antics.

The lunch was filled with laughter.. After they eat Jessica drag Yuri to the garden..

"Seobang I'm so happy now..Thank you.." Jessica kiss Yuri's cheek..

"Same here My Love I'm so happy..thinking our parents are not against in our relationship, I can't ask for more.."

"Seobang I didn't meet your parents..How can you say they are not against in our relationship?"

"My Love I already told them and they are ok with it if I'm happy and I'm happy My love..They are still in US but don't worry you will meet them soon.."

"Really?"

"Yes My Love.. My Love there are only two times that I want to be with you... "

"What is it?"Jessica ask.

"Now and Forever." Jessica chuckle..

"Seobang your so cheesy.." Jessica buried her face in Yuri's neck..

"Seobang you spoil me, don't you dare stop being like this ok?" Jessica stared at Yuri..Yuri nodded and capture Jessica's lips.. Jessica wrap her arms in Yuri's neck to deepen the kiss, Yuri pull Jessica closer and wrap her arms in Jessica's waist. Jessica bit Yuri's lower lips asking permission, Yuri immediately open ..Jessica roam Yuri's mouth and then their tongue battling and Yuri dominate, "ah..hmm.." Jessica moan.. The kiss ended and they are catching their breath..

"My Love where did you learn that?"

"From someone.."

"What?"

"Just kidding..I learn that from my one and only Seobang.." Yuri giggle..

"Who's cheesy now.."

"Well it's all because of you.."

"I love you My love.." Yuri gently kiss Jessica's lips..

"I love you too Seobang.."