Scream face??

The Reason is Enough

Victoria

"A new day without Yuri again." I thought and sign. I miss her so much because I was used to be with her always and now.. I can't even see her around. I heard that they transfer to another class. I don't know what to do. I let out a heavy sign.

"Babe you ok?" Siwon worriedly ask

"I'm fine." I give him a reassuring smile..

" Babe do you the saying that YOU WILL KNOW IT'S VALUE WHEN IT'S GONE."Siwon said while sternly looking at me as if looking something in my eyes. I look away.

" Is that what you feel when we broke up and left you?" I softly ask not looking at his eyes. I don't know why but I don't want to meet his eyes now..

" Is that what your feeling to Yuri now?"

"What?..Stop this Siwon this ain't funny.." I was about to walk away when he grab my hand and commanded me sit down.

"Siwon I just miss her because we used to be so close that's all, nothing more. Well you stop this nonsense? I'm with you now. Don't you trust me?My feeling for you?" I retorted.. " Is it really like that? Why I felt empty now?" I thought.

"Sorry babe..It won't happen again."

"It shouldn't be.."

Siwon was about to say something but our teacher appear in front. So we turn our attention to our teacher who started her lesson.

________

Tiffany

 

I can't believe Jessie's reaction, she's really lost the whole period. I just let her be but I was kinda worried about her, but apart of me is happy knowing that Jessie's eat all her words about Yuri. I wanted to tease Jessie so I made a plan. I texted Nicole..

To: Nicole

From: Tiffany

Nic invite Hyoyeon and her friends to join us in our lunch my treat.. (*__*)

After a couple of minutes my phone vibrated.. I pick my phone and read the message.

 

To: Tiffany

From: Nicole

All set.. May I know why?

_____

To: Nicole

From: Tiffany

Jessie's reaction seeing Yuri is priceless. I want to more. Tell the others ok. Bye..See yah..

 

After the texting Nicole I turn my gaze back to my bestfriend and still she's in her own world.The bell rung, I poke her cheek a couple of times after I got her attention I told her we need to go to the cafeteria now. She only nodded. "Yes.." I mentally raise my hand doing the victory actions.

______

Yuri

 

When the bell rung Hyoyeon grab my hand and told me we're going to take our lunch in the cafeteria. I frown this is the first timw we are going to eat in our cafeteria.

"Why? what make you guys change our routine all of a sudden?"

"Yul don't freak out, it's not that big. We meet new friends when you are in Japan and they invite us to eat with them." Hyoyeon explain thoroughly.

"Hmmm so you guys have new friend now? Who are they?" I mocked them.

"Eehh someone's jealous?" Sooyoung teased me. And I just pout. Yoona immediately hug and kiss my cheek "Yul we are still solid, more solid than a rock." Yoona exclaim and making high five to Sooyoung and Hyoyeon.

"Yul you don't want to go? We can say no you know." Taeyeon butted in. I immediately shook my head "I need to meet this new friends of yours too. We must go now." I said while dragging them out of our room..

"Yul they are in just right behind us." Sooyoung said and slap my hand to release from my grip.

hehehe..I innocently smile at them.. When I turn my head I saw Siwon "I need to talk to you Siwon" I thought.

"Guys you can go ahide I'll catch up later ok." I told them while running. I have to run away to avoid their questions.

I increase my pace to catch Siwon. When I reach his side I grab his hand then drag him in a isolated area in our campus. He tried to get off from my grip but I just tighten my grip. We arrive in the isolated area and I release him. Then he face me, I smirk then punch him hard. He's on the ground and kneeled on him and told "That's for beating me in the dark coward." I offer my hand to help him stand up and he took it.

"You punch hard eeh." he smirk and wipe the blood on his lips..

" I'll take that as a compliment"

"Siwon why did you do it?"

"I was jealous and I loss my temper that's why I did it"

"Schh.. Jealous?"

"I saw you guys and you were hugging each other and very sweet to each other."

My mouth form "o" shape

" If you are in my position I know you'll do the same."

"You don't know me Siwon, did I beat you when you stole my girlfriend?" I look at him sternly, he just hung his head low. I patted his back then muttered " It's ok now don't worry. Just take care of her ok."

"Yuri you still love her?" he hesitantly asked.

"What if I still feel the same?"

"Oohh, I can't do anything about that."

"Come on Siwon she choose you over me isn't that enough?"

"I'll be ok when you'll have a new girlfriend."

"Whaat?" I yelled at him. I can't believe this guy.

"I can't help it Yuri, your a threat in our realtionship. I'll do everything to keep our relationship and if it means I have to beat you again I'll do it."

"Then--"

"Hey babe, I was looking for you. Why are you here?" A girl pop up from nowhere and cut my words. I was about to look at her but she just grab my arm and lean closer to whispher "Just play along, It's for your own good." I just nodded, I don't know why I nodded. I try to look at her face but she buried it in my chest. Our position is very awkward.

"Who is he babe?" She pointed Siwon but still her head is on my chest.

"His a friend of mind." I softly answered.

"I'm Jessica, Yuri's girlfriend." She offered her hand for hand shake.

"Wowow chilax, you don't have to kill me I have a girlfriend and Yuri is just a friend of mine..I'm Siwon nice meeting you." Siwon shakingly took the girls hand. I wonder what this girl do that made Siwon act like this.

The girl pull off her hug and went towards Siwon. They are like an inches away from each other.

 

Ppaaakk....

 

I was shock on the girls action. Then she turn around and walk away from Siwon. I saw how shock Siwon is, he keep on rubbing his cheek.

"Let's go babe I'm hungry." She whine and drag me away. I look back and saw Siwon mouth "Thank you." I laugh thinking he still have the guts to say thank you after the slap. When I look at the girl whos dragging me away, I took my hand away from her and ask her "Who are you?" She look at me and I was stunned when I realize the girl that so clingy and slap Siwon..

"Sscrream face?" 

 

ppaak..

 

 

TBC