Save My Seobang.....

The Reason is Enough

The five couples spend the whole night chatting...

"My Love, I still can't believe what you did. You make me fall deeply inlove with you." Yuri sweetly cooed and lovingly caress Jessica's face.

Jessica peck Yuri's lips "Everything for you Seobang.." Jessica wink and hug her lover.

Yuri grin and cup Jessica's face. "My Love... Where are you going to study?" Yuri whisper. Jessica look at her lover.

"Here, Me and Tiffany are planning to study in Soshi University. Why?" Yuri shook her head and force a smile. "What will I do now?" she mentally ask herself.

"Seobang.." Jessica shook Yuri's shoulder. Yuri blink her eyes a couple of times them apologically smile at her girlfriend. Yuri hug Jessica tightly.."We should sleep now My Love." Yuri whisper and kissed Jessica's crown. Jessica nodded and embrace her lover.

_______

TEANY......

"Fany ah.." Taeyeon whine. Tiffany giggle and pinch her lover's cheek.

"ouch.." Taeyeon pout and rub her cheek.

"What is it Tae tae?" Tiffany beamed her signature smile that immediately melts her lover's heart.

"Aaisshh Fany ah.. fine you can pinch my cheeks all you want.." Taeyeon close her eyes then offer her cheeks. Tiffany chuckle and pinch her lover's cheek. Taeyeon groan in pain but she endure it. After a few seconds Taeyeon felt a her girlfriends lips crashing her lips. Taeyeon smile and responded the kiss.

"Fany ah, where are you going to study?" Taeyeon broke the kiss and look straightly in her girlfriends eyes.'

"Here, ah maybe in Soshi University. Why?" Taeyeon bit her lower lips to hold her tears, she then fake a yawn and rub her eyes. " Fany ah.." Taeyeon shouted in her mind.

"Sleepy Tae tae?" Tiffany cup her lover's face. Taeyeon weakly nodded and fake a smile. Tiffany pull her lover closer and cuddle Taeyeon. Taeyeon close her eyes and savor her girlfriend's scent...

____________

YOONHYUN.......

"Yoong.. Why have you been? I thought you're going to the bathroom?" Seohyun approach her lover who was star gazing in the balcony. Yoona turn her head and face her girlfriend.

"Hyunnie thank you so much.. and I love you so so much." Yoona hug her girlfriend and lovingly capture Seohyun's lips.

"Did you like it?" Yoona shook her head furiously and earn a slap from her girlfriend. Seohyun pout and back face her lover.

Yoona slowly turn her girlfriend to face her, "Hyunnie I don't like it coz I love it so much." Yoona smiles at Seohyun. Seohyun playfully slap Yoona's chest. "I thought you didn't like it.." she then whine. Yoona chuckle in her girlfriend's antics.

"Hyunnie, are you going to study here?" Yoona hold her breathe while waiting for Seohyun's answer.

"College.. I can't believe it."Seohyun blurted. Yoona frown and shook her head.

"Hyunnie.. answer my question.." Yoona whine.. Seohyun giggle. "Ok, will we all wanted to study in Soshi University." Yoona took a deep breath and buried her face in Seohyuns chest. Seohyun lovingly her lover's hair. "College.." Yoona mumbled under her breathe.

"Yoong, we should sleep now." Yoona nodded and walk lifelessly to her room.

___________

Soosun......

"Aahhh Soo faster.." Sunny moan..

"Tell me first where are you going to study?" Sooyoung face her girlfriend.

"Anywhere as long as you are with me. Now continue what you're doing" Sunny impatiently muttered. Sooyoung smirk and continue pleasuring her girlfriend.

"Should I tell her? But we promise not to tell anyone until the right time? aaisshh.." Sooyoung shook her head furiously.

"Cutie we are going to study abroad. So you will study abroad?" Sooyoung stop and look at her girlfriend. Sunny glared at her lover and "Didn't I told you anywhere as long as we're together?" Sunny angrily muttered. Sooyoung peck Sunny's lips "Thank you Cutie.. no need to be angry, I will give you my reward now." Sooyoung wink and passionately kiss her girlfriend."

"Good." Sunny short responds.

_______

Hyonic.......

"hhhmm..aaahh" Nicole moan and roughly push Hyoyeon down.

"Nic you promise ok?" Hyoyeon whine..

"Hyo can you concentrate? I told you I promise didn't I?" Nicole yelled at her lover then grab the blanket and cover her body. Hyoyeon face her girlfriend and pout, she then slide her finger and playfully run in Nicole's body. Nicole move her body responding in Hyoyeon's hands, arched her back. Hyoyeon smirk and took the blanket off her girlfriend's body..

FLASHBACK

"Nic, are you going to study here?" Hyoyeon nervously ask her girlfriend.

"Hyo what's wrong? Tell me first before I'll tell you my answer." Nicole notice Hyoyeon is nervous coz Hyoyeon was playing with her fingers while looking down.

Hyoyeon took a deep breathe and "I'm sorry guys.." she thought.

"Nic we're going to study abroad and it's final. Our parents already plan this before we went to school, So.. ahm are you--" Nicole crashed Hyoyeon's lips "I'll go with you Hyo, promise." Hyoyeon smiled and passionately kissed her girlfriend...

END FLASHBACK.....

____________

After 2 days..

Yuri, Taeyeon and Yoona went home. Everyone has it's own reason why they have to go home. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon stayed at their house.

"Dad..Mom" Yuri whine and hug her parents.

"Princess.." Mr and Mrs Kwon shouted in unison and hug back their daugther.

"Dad, Mom.. What if I will continue my studies here?" Yuri nervously muttered, she look at her parents and saw her father's face change.

"Yuri, what do you mean? We already talk about this right? Is it because of your girlfriend?" Mr. Kwon yelled. Yuri know that her father is really angry and pissed off because her dad never call her by her name.

"Honey.. relax" Mrs Kwon rub her husbands arm.

"Dad I did--" Yuri was cut by her father..

"No.. If you insist this stupid decision Yuri then better support yourself and don't ever come and ask my help." Mr Kwon turn his back and walk away. Mrs Kwon hug her daughter then run after her husbang. Yuri fall on her knees and cried hard. After an hour Yuri left her car keys and credit cards and left her home...

__________

"Mommy, Daddy..." Taeyeon called her parents..

"Taengoo..come here" Taeyeon run and hug her parents.

"See this Taengoo? This will be your house and it's only a few miles away from your school" Mr Kim excitedly showed the house they bought for their daughters. Taeyeon nervously smile at her father.

"Dad aahh I don't want to be away from you, can I study here?" Taeyeon show her puppy eyes.

"Whaat?" Mr Kim shouted.

"Don't give me that damn excuse Kim Taeyeon, you even left this house and now you're telling me you don't want to be away from us?" Mr Kim shouted and slam her hand in the table.

"Daddy calm down." Mrs. Kim shouted.

"How can I calm down? We plan this ages ago Mommy and then your precious daughter--" Taeyeon cut her father..

"Daddy I was just saying--" Mr Kim cut her daughter..

"Don't you dare cut me when I am talking. Do whatever you want Taeyeon but leave your car,credit cards and everything." Mr Kim grab Taeyeon and face her daughter "Forget us" he then roughly release Taeyeon's hand and walk away..

"Daddy.."Mrs Kim chase her husband. Taeyeon tears fall freely as she took her keys and wallet and left her house.

________

"Mama, Papa I have something to tell you.." Yoona took a deep breathe and sit infront of her parents.

"What is it Yoong?" Mrs. Im ask her daughter.

"Mama, Papa do I really need to study abroad?" Yoona look at her parents and wait for their

responds.

"Yes Yoong, we already plan everything. We already bought a house for you guys. Why?" Mr. Im eyed her daughter. Yoona shook her head and force a smile.

"I need to go now. Bye." Yoona stood up immediately and walk away.

"Wait Yoong.." Yoona's  mother shouted but Yoona ignore it and drove away.

"AAAHHHH.." Yoona shouted and bang her head in the steering wheel.. "What will I do now?" she ask herself. After 3 hours she decided to went back to their house.

"What happen here?" Yoona ask her friends when she saw Yuri and Taeyeon's red and puffy eyes.

"We ask our parents if we can study here and they get mad then they kick us out.." Taeyeon responded and wipe her tears.

"Really?" Yoona shook her head in disbelief. 

______

Next morning.. at school..

Yuri, Taeyeon and Yoona lifelessly walking to the gym. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon cheered their friends but fail.

"Guys come one, we can fix this." Hyoyeon blurted and smile at her friends.

"We can't Hyo." Yuri responded and continue walking leaving her friends behind, while Taeyeon went to the garden and Yoona to the roof top.

"We need to give them some time Hyo." Sooyoung patted Hyoyeon's shoulder. Hyoyeon nodded and sign.

"Hi guys where is Yuri?" Jessica butted in, she frown when she saw Sooyoung wipe her tears.

"What happen?" Tiffany worriedly ask Sooyoung. Sooyoung shook her head "Nothing, something caught my eyes and I tried to get rid off." Sooyoung lied and went to her girlfriend. Jessica and Tiffany nodded their heads.

"So where are the others?" Jessica ask again and eyed Sooyoung and Hyoyeon.

"They have something important to do that's why they left." Hyoyeon smile awkwardly while rubbing the back of her head.

"You are the worstest liar Hyo, spill it out." Nicole sternly muttered and glared at her lover.

"Girls we are not the position to tell you--" Sooyoung was cut by Jessica.

"Do you want us to make you in the position so you can tell us?" Jessica coldly said and glared at Sooyoung. Sooyoung shook her head and run.

"Where are you going Soo?" Tiffany grab Sooyoung's wrist and roughly pull Sooyoung. Jessica stood in front Sooyoung and Tiffany corner Hyoyeon.

"How did Yuri and Taeyeon survive with you guys?" Sooyoung nervously muttered..

"Talk now.." Jessica fiersely look at Sooyoung. Sooyoung gulp and "theywherekickoutfromtheirhouseandourparentaresomadatthemcoztheywantedtostudyherewithyougirlsanddecidedtodisobeyourparents." Sooyoung talk fast and stood up. Jessica pull her hard, Sooyoung body roughly landed on the ground.

"Girls can you be gentle, Sooyoung didn't do anything wrong to you right?" Sunny defended her lover and help Sooyoung stood up.

"talk." Tiffany shouted. Sunny shook her head.

"They where kick out from their house and our parents are so mad at them coz they wanted to study here with you. Our parents wanted us to study abroad, this was planned ages ago, even before we went to school. Disobeying their plans means hell." Hyoyeon butted in and explain everything. Jessica and Tiffany cover their mouths in disbelief, while Seohyun was crying on the corner.

"Where are they?" Nicole shook her lover's shoulder.

"Yuri went in the gym, Taeyeon on the garden and Yoona rooftop." Sooyoung answer and sign.

"What will you do?" Hyoyeon ask Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun. Jessica turn her head and "Save my Seobang." she then went to the gym...