sketches.........

The Reason is Enough

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AND WISHING YOU ALL A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR....

GOD BLESS....... : )

__________________

Jessica and Tiffany turn their heads and saw a middle aged man with a serious face. Jessica gulp and her hands are starting shaking.Tiffany remain silent.

"You're not going to answer young lady?" The middle aged man raised his voice a little which cause Jessica to be in panic. Jessica shyly nodded and keep her head low.

"I can't believe My Princess fall for you." The middle aged blurted in disbelief. Jessica widen her eyes upon hearing the middle aged words.

"S--s-ir, ehem Sir I am Jessica Jung, Kwon Yuri's girlfriend." Jessica tried to compose herself after hearing the middle aged disappointed comment. Jessica remember Yuri's words, simple,confident.

"Sir please don't judge me base on what happen earlier, I was just startled by you sudden actions." Jessica look straightly at the middle aged man, she then realize that the middle aged face somehow resembles Yuri's face. "Great Jessica, what did you do? pabo..pabo.." Jessica mentally curse and scold herself.

"You talk to much." The middle aged man muttered then walk away, leaving the girls. Jessica took a deep breath and bit her lower lips to hold back her tears.

"It's ok Jessie..I don't know him. I didn't saw him last night." Tiffany rub Jessica's back and grab Jessica's hand then intertwine in her. They are now walking in the living room. Jessica scan the house it was big,elegant, more like a palace, she thought. 

"My Love.." Yuri shouted. Jessica run and hug her lover. The tears she's holding burst when she saw her lover, she was crying so hard in Yuri's chest.

"What happen?" Yuri worriedly ask as she gently rubbing Jessica's back. Jessica didn't respond as she keep on crying. Yuri drag her girlfriend in her room and wave at Tiffany. Tiffany nodded and went to the kitchen.

"My Love tell me what happen?"Yuri cup Jessica's face and lovingly wipe the tears away.

"There's a middle aged man awhile ago and he was disappointed that I am your girlfriend Seobang. I'm sorry." Jessica buried her face again in Yuri's chest and continue crying.

"Can you describe the man My Love?"

"He was tall and he somehow look like you. I think he is your father." Jessica muttered in between sobs.

"Stop crying My Love. I'll settle this, wait here ok."Yuri stood up and lovingly kiss Jessica's lips then went out of her room. She scan their house looking for her father.

"Princess.." A y middle aged woman shouted. Yuri turn her head and saw Mrs. Kim (Taeyeon's mom)

"Mommy.." Yuri run and hug the middle aged woman then beamed her charming smile.

"Where were you?" Another middle woman appeared and open her warms.

"Mama.. I was invited by my girlfriends parents and I can't say no to them." Yuri responded and went in the middle aged woman.

"So you can reject us now coz you can't say no to your girlfriend's parents?" Mrs Im sadly cooed.

"Ma it's not what I mean. I love you so much..Please don't think like that." Yuri hug Yoona's mom tighter and planted numerous of kisses in the latter cheek and earn a giggle from the latter.

"Where is my kiss?" Mrs. Choi butted in.

"Momsy..." Yuri shouted and kiss the latter's cheeks.

 

{Yuri's parents - Mom/dad.

Yoona's parents - mama/papa

Taeyeon's parents- Mommy/daddy

Sooyoung's parents - momsy/dadsy

Hyoyeon's parents- memy/dedy

Shin's parents- omma/appa}

 

"have you seen dad?" Yuri ask her mommies..The middle aged women look at each other then point the garden. Yuri hug her mommies again and thank them. Yuri run to the garden, she saw her dad looking at the sky. Yuri tip toed and back hug her father. Her father was startled but didn't shook the arms that encircled in his waist coz he knows who was it.

"Dad is there something wrong?" Yuri blurted. Her dad shook his head and face Yuri.

"I can't never accept that you are grown up now princess." Mr Kwon caress Yuri's face. Yuri hug her father tighter "I thought I'll always be your princess even if I am old?" Yuri whisper.

"I know but knowing that you prioritize your girlfriend now made me realize that you are now slowly slipping in our hands."Mr. Kwon sadly cooed and look at the sky again. Yuri turn her father to face her.

"Dad I'm sorry that I wasn't able to celebrate with you last night, I just can't say no to her parents dad. Dad that's why I am here coz I want to celebrate with you whole day dad, the celebration isn't done. Dad, you, mom and oppa are my priority that's why I am here and I bring my girlfriend with me so you can know her. Please dad don't close your door." Yuri pleaded. Mr Kwon look at her daughter "Really? you will stay here whole day?" Mr. Kwon wanted to make sure as he ask again. Yuri giggled and nodded furiously.

"And this new year as well, but can I still bring my girlfriend with me? Dad she is great girl/woman dad." Mr. Kwon smile upon hearing her daughter. "You really love her huh." he mocked her daughter. Yuri nodded.

"Dad I'm sad coz it seems like you don't like her." Yuri whine.

"I didn't say that I don't like her. Did I? I was just upset knowing she took you away from us." Mr Kwon explain. Yuri smile widely.

"Dad your being childish again. No matter what she'll do, she can't take me away from you. Dad your flesh and blood is running and was in, in this body." Yuri pointed her body, "Dad FYI she didn't try to take me away from you, she even wanted me to stay here." Yuri continued and defended her girlfriend. Yuri remember Jessica wants here to stay home, then a small smile plastered in her face.

"Really?Ok, where is your girlfriend? I guess I owe her an apology." Mr. Kwon Charmingly smile at her daughter. Yuri jump up and down then hug her dad and bombard Mr. Kwon's face with kisses. Mr. Kwon chuckle.

"Dad..." Yoona called out. The father and daughter look at Yoona.

"What is it baby?"   { Yuri's parents called Yoona baby because Yoona looks like Yuri}

"We are waiting for you guys. I'm hungry" Yoona whine and hug her dad. Mr. Kwon chuckle.

"My daughters complete's my day." Mr. Kwon happily muttered and hug his daughters then kiss Yuri's and Yoona's cheeks.

"Dad faster..." Sooyoung appear in the door. The trio burst into laughter. Sooyoung frown and pout.

"Don't pout Soo, come here" Mr. Kwon open her arms and Sooyoung gladly run and hug her dad. They walk to the kitchen and saw everybody.

"I feel jealous now.." Mr. Kim (Taeyeon's father)  blurted.

"Why?" Mr. Kwon ask.

"Because of that." Mr Kim pointed the three girls who are in Mr. Kwon's arms. Yuri was on her father's back while Yoona and Sooyoung clung Mr. Kwon arms.

"haha.. Don't be jealous hyung coz I know you can't carry our daughters. I bet your knees will agree with me." Mr. Kwon tease Mr. Kim then laugh out loud and the other laugh along.

"Yah..Kwon Sang- woo..want to die now?" Mr. Kim threatened Mr Kwon. Mr. Kwon playfully shake her knees and other laugh at his actions.

"Daddy don't be jealous." Yoona, Sooyoung and Yuri approach their daddy and kiss his cheeks. Mr Kim smile widely and raise her fist for Mr. Kwon. Mr. Kwon only laugh at Mr. Kim's actions.

"Princess call your girlfriend now." Mr Kwon reminded her daughter that her girlfriend was her because it seems like Yuri forgot her girlfriend  as she sat on her chair. Yuri face palm herself and mentally curse her self. She walk to her room and she saw her girlfriend silently sitting at the edge of her bed. She tip toed and back hug her girlfriend. Jessica let out her dolphin like squeal. Yuri cover her ears then pout.

"Let's go My Love, the lunch is ready." Yuri smile and offer her hand to her girlfriend, but Jessica shook her head "I think I have to go home now Seobang." Jessica sadly cooed.

"No. Dad didn't mean what he said. Come on. Don't give up My Love. I am here don't worry." Yuri caress Jessica's face and lovingly capture her girlfriend's lips. Yuri face her girlfriend "Please.." Yuri pleaded and show her puppy eyes. Jessica giggle and nodded her head. Yuri hug her girlfriend.

"Wait here I'll fixed myself." Jessica went to the bathroom. After a few minutes Jessica came out and the couple went to the dinner room. Jessica was very nervous when everyone was staring at her, she tighten her grip. Yuri notice her girlfriend, " Guys this is my beautiful girlfriend." Yuri introduce her girlfriend and she wanted to break the awkwardness that surround's them.

"I'm Jessica Jung. Please to meet you all and Merry Christmas." Jessica tried not to crack nor shake her voice coz she don't want to experience what happen earlier again. Seeing the disappointment in Yuri's father freaks her out. Jessica bow and look at the people in the room and smile warmly.

"Yuri got it from me, she's good in choosing perfect woman, our taste in girls. See how beautiful my wife is?" Mr Kwon blurted. The ladies laugh at Mr. Kwon antics but their husbands scoff and muttered "You're delirious." Mr. Choi cooed. Then the older men burst into laughter. Mr. Kwon face his wife then pout.

"Eeewwwww" The younger girls said in unison. Jessica was feeling at ease as she feel that the aura was lighted up.

"You girls doesn't love me anymore." Mr. Kwon whine and pout. Jessica giggle as she realize where Yuri got that attitude.

"Your too old to act like that Kwon Sang-woo" Mr. Kim {tae's father} show a disgusted face.

"You're talking to yourself hyung." Mr Kwon retorted then laugh hard, the others burst into laughter. Mr. Kin pouted, the younger girls comfort their daddy. They eat their lunch happily.

"Baby..try this.." Mrs. Kwon called Yoona. Yuri and Shin pouted.

"I thought I am the baby here." Shin whine then pout.

"What about your princess mom?" Yuri  pout.

"You guys are so impatient." Mrs Kwon annoyingly cooed.

"Baby, you are our baby but in our parents I am the baby." Yoona proudly pointed herself. Shin rolled her eyes in Yoona.

"Seo now you see the other side of your girlfriend." Shin nudge Seohyun. Seohyun shyly smile at Shin.

"Hey leave My Seohyun alone." Yoona glared at Shin. Shin pouted "See mommies? Yoona doesn't love me anymore."

"I'm sorry baby..I'm just kidding.."Yoona stood up and hug Shin. Shin giggle thinking she can control her friends.

"Tiff why is my Taeyeon's so silent?" Mrs. Kim look at her daughter who was locking her eyes on her plate.

"I don't know mommy.." Tiffany shook her head and nudge Taeyeon. Taeyeon look up and dorkily smile at everyone.

"Whaatt? Mommy?" Jessica was stunned hearing Tiffany called Taeyeon's mom mommy.

"What is wrong with you?" Mrs. Kim {hyoyeon mom} ask..

"Memy I'm fine, it's just my stomach is kinda not on the mood." Taeyeon lied and smiling dorkily to cover up her lies. The mommies nodded their heads.

"Tae are you ok?" Hyoyeon whisper.

"I'll tell you later." Taeyeon whisper back. Hyoyeon nodded her head and continue eating.

"Jessica right?" Mrs. Kwon raise her brows and look at Jessica. Jessica nodded and shyly smile at Mrs. Kwon.

"Come here.." Mrs. Kwon commanded. Jessica hesitantly stood up, she then squeeze Yuri's hands.

"Say Ah.." Mrs. Kwon muttered. Jessica's face turn to red and shyly open .

"Does it taste good?" Mrs. Kwon ask and smile at Jessica. Jessica warmly smile at Mrs. Kwon and nodded. "Thank you ma'am" Jessica bow and went back to her seat. Her heart beats rapidly because of Mrs. Kwon action.

"Drop your formalities Jessica, I don't like it." Mrs. Kwon rolled her eyes. Jessica heart was about to explode as she think another disappointments again.

"Just call me mom and my husband dad. And for them just call them like what other girls call them ok?" Mrs. Kwon smile at Jessica and open her arms, gesturing Jessica she want's a hug. Jessica's tears fall as she stood up and went to Mrs. Kwon arms.

"Why are you crying?" Mrs. Kwon worriedly ask.

"I thought I disappoint you, I already disappoint your husband earlier." Jessica said in between her sobs.Mrs. Kwon look at her husband, her husband smiled at her.

"Jessica you didn't disappoint me. I am sorry about my actions earlier I was not on the mood. I'm sorry." Mr. Kwon rub Jessica's back. Jessica lifted her head "really?" Mr Kwon and the other's giggle seeing Jessica's cute action. Mr. Kwon nodded and smile warmly at the younger girl and he gestured he wanted a hug too. Jessica happily hug Mr. Kwon. Jessica was grinning going back to her seat.

"Welcome to our family Jessica." Mrs. Kim smiled at Jessica.

"Thank you mommy." Jessica smiled back then bow.

"Take care and please be patient in our princess ok." Mrs. Im used her right hand to cover so that Yuri can't read "We spoiled her so much that's why she is a little childish." Mrs. Im mouthed. Jessica giggle and nodded her head. "I will mama." she muttered. Jessica was so happy, Tiffany is right they are all good. After the lunch, the basketball girls left their girlfriends in their mothers care.

"Tae what is wrong with you?" Yoona worriedly ask. Taeyeon look at Yuri.

"Yul what if Jessica is telling the truth?"Taeyeon whisper, her friends was confused and didn't get what Taeyeon mean.

"What do you mean Tae?" Sooyoung ask.

"What if Shin has feeling for you Yul." Taeyeon rephrase her question. Yuri was stunned in Taeyeon's question.

"Stop this nonsense Tae." Yuri angrily cooed and walk away. Taeyeon grab Yuri's arms 

"What does this mean then?" Taeyeon put a bondpapers that has a sketch on it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7LbaXsCxlQMO4wV0C3OH         images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuG4Ps2ciMUvH0ZPPZZfE     images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNr6O1vfKN0baXm9omKEF  

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYZhliQeFQ8_yJg6ZDXfF

 

Yuri's tears fall as she look at the sketches that Shin made.

"Yul.." Yoona hug Yuri tightly...