What a Day

The Reason is Enough

 

"I miss this" I thought as I hug my dearest friends. Ok let me introduce myself and my friends.
 
 
 
I am Kwon Yuri. The Basketball Team Captain.
 
 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRszug4aqh0O_O-x-PsGVw
My Teangoo....cute, dork,byuntae hehe.. Don't be fool in her face coz she is the eldest among us.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdCA1SvCau0TZqF875tFe
 
My twin but in different mother..hehe..Yoona the 2nd shikshin,has a alligator smile.Our maknae..
 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0B88fcktG8K5osVT906i
 
 
 
 
 
My buddy. Sooyoung the Shikshin on our group.
 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkyUxz_Y-7b2KGfguWUEZ
 
 
Hyoyeon, our clown known the dance goddest.
 
 
 
 
We are popular in our school. Why? 1st We are rich, 2nd Our team is the pride of our school and lastly we can do anything like dancing and singing.
 
 
" Yul you owe us a whole week meals. That's your punishment dude, no more excuses ok." Sooyoung blurted.
 
" Yul you will let me use your Baby for 1 whole week and no excuses as well" Yoona butted in.
 
  BMW MOTORCYCLES 2This in my Baby..
 
 
 
" Yul I will save mine" Hyoyeon said while patting my back.
 
"Same Here, I'll save mine as well" Taeyeon said seems like she's excited or more like planning for perfect punishment.
 
" Guys why am I being punished?" I curiously ask
 
" 1st you leave us without saying a word. 2nd you didn't tell us immediately your problem as if we are useless and 3rd we just miss you much" Yoona answered while placing her arm around my shoulder.
 
"Ok.. Can I explain myself?" I ask innocently
 
" No need dude, just do and accept our punishments, ok?" Hyoyeon immediately answered.
 
"Guys what kind of punishments are this..? Ok..Yoong I'll kill you if something will happen to my baby and i mean it. Sooyoung what will I do with you? Ok I will do what you want but theres a limit like $25.00 per meal. Deal or no deal?" Sooyoung and yoona nodded.
 
"Can we go eat our lunch now? I'm hungry" Sooyoung whined and pout.
 
We laugh at Sooyoung antic. We went in the nearest restaurant. After our lunch we hang out and catching up in the nearest park. ..
 
 
 
A few days after
 
 
 
" Yul are you excited next week? I mean going to School again?--she paused and signed heavily and continued--.. how i wish we can enjoy this year.." Taeyeon asked me while playing her fingers.
 
" I don't know.. What do you think?" I curiously ask her.
 
" Forget about that. We'll think about that some other time. Can we buy some ice cream?" she pout then  drag me towards the Ice cream parlor.
 
" Yes ice cream!!" Sooyoung,yoona shouted. Hyoyeon just smile at me.
 
We are enjoying our ice cream and we are now in the park. We are like little kids chasing each other. 
 
RRRIIIIIING,,,,,RRRIIIINNNG..
 
"Oppa?" I answer my phone.
 
"Princess can you come here now. I have something important to tell you" 
 
"Ok, I'll be there"
 
The call ended then I told my girls that i have to leave because my brother need me.
 
 
 
At the park
 
"Jess I can't believe we're together again. I'm so excited to start this year with you. I'm sure you will enjoy this school year.." Tiffany said while showing her eye smile.
 
" I hope so. Tiff I'm scared, you know I'm not good in making friends." Jessica blurted. Fears can be seen in her eyes.
 
" Well your nick name alone is scary" tiffany cooed.
 
"Yah!" Jessica shouted while playfully slap tiffany's shoulder.
 
 
 
WHHAAATCCH OUT... someone shouted
 
 
 
Paaak..
 
 
 
" Ouch...Who throw this fuching ball?" Hellfany mode on..
 
"O-ooh" I mouthed, I see the hellfany mode is turn on.. I better shot my mouth  now.
 
" I'm very sorry, It's was an accident. I'm sorry" the blonde girl bows couple of times
 
" Can your sorry can take this bruise in my face midget?" Tiffany shouted while her eyes is half open is filled with tears, she can't see the face of the girl infront of her clearly but the height is quite clear to her.
 
I was holding tiffany's hand and caress her back calming her down. 
 
" What did you call me? Miss I said I'm sorry and it was an accident. What do you want me to do bring you to a plastic surgeon so they can erase you FACE?" Taeyeon shouted back..
 
"Omo I think this is going deeper" I thought. I grab tiffany's hand and I was about to yell at the blonde girl to defend my bestfriend " Yo--" Tiffany cut me.
 
 
"What?" Tiffany yelled then she try to open both of my eyes fully and wipe my tears away to clearly see the her face but i was suprised when I realize the girl in front of me.
 
I saw 3 ladies running towards us. When they are now in front of us, they drag the blonde girl away from us. I sign in relieved. I look at tiffany again to comfort her, I frown when her hanging her head low. "What happen to her?" I asked myself..
 
 
 
Tiffany's POV
 
Taeyeon friends are dragging her away from me. While she keep on struggling to get off. I can see in her eyes how angry she was..
 
"Oh my God it's Taeyeon.. What did i do? What will I do now..AHHH pabo tiff,,pabo" I cursed myself inside
 
" She called me midget.. Get off me.. This is my business" I can hear her yelling at her friends and struggling to get off while her friends are hugging her and dragging her away from me.
 
" Tiff are you ok? Want me to knock her out?" Jess said while holding my hands tightly
 
" No Jess.. No... Jess what will I do? AHHH.." I was screwed.. I sat down and sign.. 
 
"What do you mean tiff?" 
 
"Jess remember the girl I'm always talking about? That girl is her." I pointed the blonde girl that was been drag by her friends.
 
Jess mouth forms an "O"shape.
 
" The popular cutie you've been dreaming for? Well she's cute really. " Jess said while smiling like an idiot
 
" Can you help me? and stop it, you look like an idiot in that smile." I slap her arm.
 
" Ouch..What's that for? Ok....We will approach her..Let's go" She just drag me without waiting for my respond
 
" Jess pls don't..pls.." I pleaded
 
"Tiff trust me" She insisted
 
" This is great, what a great start tiff" I mentally scold myself
 
 
 
Sooyoung POV
 
The accident happen when I accidentally kick the ball. I was shock when I hear taeyeon shouting. I never saw Taeyeon that mad to someone. We run and drag her away from that girl. We are now sitting at the bench near the basketball court. We try so hard to calm taeyeon down when I saw those two girls walking towards us. " What are they doing? They really want to die?" I ask myself. I told hyoyeon to stay with taeyon, I got up to meet those crazy girls halfway.
 
" Excuse me. Where are you going?" I asked them while my arms are in my hips.
 
" Where going to talk to your friend" The blonde girl pointed taeyeon.
 
" Are you out of your mind? little advice ok.. go away from us now since we can still control ourselves after you (I pointed the red hair girl) humiliate my friend." I shooed them before I burst out my anger.
 
" Excuse me? We-" I cut the blonde girl because it seems that she didn't get what I mean.
 
" I'm asking you now in a nice way as I can. Please go away now. "  I close my eyes as i massage my temples, when i open my eyes the red hair girl drag the blonde girl away. I feel relieved. I walk back to where my friends are. "What a day" I thought.
 
 
 
Taeyeon POV
 
I was reaally mad to that red hair girl. I was been humiliated by that girl. My friends are trying hard to calm me down. My phone vibrated...
 
" Hello" 
 
" Taengoo what happen? Yoona called me and told me you almost beat a girl in the park?" Yul asked and her voice if full of worry.
 
" Naah.. She just humiliate me yul..She don't know who she's messin' with"
 
" Taengoo relax I'll be there.. You guys still in the basketball court?"
 
" Yes!" 
 
"Stay there ok? I'm going now. bye"
 
The call Ended, I am still upset.. : (
 
To be cont.