Prank??

The Reason is Enough

ring...ring..

Y: hello My Love..

J: Seobang.. (whine)

Y: I'm here at my house, My brother beg me to stay here coz he miss me so much..Nwie I was just thinking what if we prank my friends tomorrow?

J: how?

Y: pretend that you are avoiding me and I'll tell them that your parents are against in our relationship..

J: there you go again Seobang..

Y: pls My Love..you will enjoy..promise..hehe..

J:ok..what will I do?

Y: Just ignore me and I'll do the rest..

J:ok (yawn) I'm sleepy Seobang..(whine)

Y:ok My Love..Goodnight..Love you so much..mwaah..

J: Love you too Seobang.. goodnight..See you tomorrow..bye..

The call ended..Yuri was grinning thinking about her plan..

While Taeyeon was worried about Yuri..

Ring...ring..

T: Hello My angel..

F: Tae-tae...

T: how is my angel?

F: missing you..(whine)

T:aaww I miss My angel so much too..

F: really?

T: ofcourse..anyway fany ah do you know that Jessica's father invited Yuri in their house earlier?

F: no..why?

T:just asking My angel..

F:Tae-tae it's already late, we should sleep now..

T:Ok My angel..I love you,love you,love you My gorgeous angel..mwaah..goodnight..

F:(giggle) I love you too Tae-tae..mwaah..goodnight..

The call ended and Taeyeon let out a heavy sign.."Yul, what happen?" she asked herself.

____

At school..

"Guys where is Yuri?" Yoona turn her head left,right, front and back looking for Yuri..They didn't see Yuri, they usually went to school together..

"Did someone call her?" Sooyoung ask her friends. Her friends nodded but with sad expression on their faces.. "She didn't pick up our calls.."Hyoyeon cooed..After a few minutes..

"My Love.. come on..Stop avoiding me.." Yuri chase Jessica..Jessica increase her pace and just pass Yuri's friends.. Yuri ignore her friends and chase Jessica..

"Yul" Taeyeon shouted and follow Yuri..Yuri turn her head and saw Taeyeon.. she run and hug Taeyeon, buried her face in Taeyeon's chest and fake a sobs.. Taeyeon rub Yuri's back and ask what happen.."Tae she's avoiding me and her parents are against in our relationship." Yuri louder her fake sobs..

"Yul it's ok they will understand soon just don't lose hope..we are here for you.."Taeyeon whisper..Yuri can't hold her laughter and she let out a soft chuckle,her eyes are teary coz she's holding her laughter.. Taeyeon frown and lift Yuri's face to see if Yuri is laughing or not but Yuri hug Taeyeon and buried her head again in Taeyeon's chest..

"Yul did you just chuckle?"Yoona ask curiously and look at Yuri's face..

"Yoong how can I chuckle?" Yuri stood up and run away coz she can't hold her laughter..She keep on running while wiping her tears and softly laughing..

blllaagg..

"I'm sorry.." Yuri bows and walk away.. but the girl that she bump into grab Yuri's hand and ask "Yul are you ok?" Yuri turn and look at the girl "Vic?" Victoria look at Yuri and notice the teary eyes of Yuri..

"What happen Yul?" Victoria caress Yuri's face and hug her tight.. Yuri step back and answer "I'm ok VIc.."

"Seobang.." Jessica called Yuri..Yuri turn her head and run towards Jessica and whisper "My love I bump her and I--" Yuri can't finish talking coz Jessica put here finger in Yuri's lips, then she mouthed "It's ok Seobang." Jessica turn her gaze at Victoria and shot a deathly glare. Victoria look away..

"Yul" Taeyeon hug Yuri and "Jessica pls stop avoiding Yuri and if your p--klakksd" Yuri cover Taeyeon's mouth coz Victoria is with them..Taeyeon took Yuri's hand from here mouth and slap Yuri's arm..Yuri mouth "sorry"

Victoria grab Yuri and cup her face "Yul I'm always here for you,pls if you need someone don't hesitate to approach me..I'm here Yul.." Victoria muttered and caressing Yuri's face..Yuri took Victoria's hand in here face and was about to respond but Jessica grab her and face Victoria.."She has a girlfriend who she can lean on and she doesn't need you.." Jessica glared at Victoria..Victoria scoft.."You are avoiding her remember?" Victoria retorted. Yuri and her friends are just watching and listening in Victoria and Jessica's interaction..

"It's none of your business, it's just a little misunderstanding and it's normal in a couple."

"It's my business if it's about Yuri.." Victoria cooed and walk away..Jessica followed her and grab her hand..

"Stay away from my girlfriend.." Jessica coldly muttered and tighen her grip.

"I'll win her back Jessica.." 

"Keep dreaming..coz I would never let her go.. You can watch us and learn how to treasure a girlfriend.." Jessica rolled her eyes at Victoria..

"haha.. I will do everything to win her back..get ready.. and you should watch and learn ok.." Victoria get her hand from Jessica's grip and walk away.. Jessica clenched her fists and turn and walk back where Yuri is but Yuri is no longer there..

While Jessica was talking to Victoria, Yuri decided to tell her friends the truth..

"aaahhh... I'm sorry guys..pls...forgive me.." Yuri shouted while running.. Her friends chase her after hearing Yuri's words..

"We'll kill you Kwon Yuri.." Sooyoung shouted back..

"Pls..:"

After running for almost an hour..Yuri stop running and catch her breath..

"Gotcha,," Hyoyeon grab Yuri's shirth and drag her to the gym..

"I'm sorry.."Yuri whine and pout..

"Not gonna work yul.." Yoona shook her head..

paak

"ow"

paak

"Ouch"

paak

"ouch"

paak

"ow..ow.. satisfy now?" Yuri glared at her friends.. who was slapping her head,forehead and arms..

"we're not.." Taeyeon short respond and smile evily..

"I don't like that smile.." Yuri muttered..

"Will you started it Yul, our punishment is you are going to avoid Jessica for 1 whole week.." Taeyeon exclaim..

"Whaat? Kill me instead Tae..If you guys insist that I will kill myself.." Yuri yelled at her friends and wore a serious face..

"haha.. I'm just kidding Yul.." Taeyeon and the other girls burst into laughter..

"What are you doing to my Seobang?" Jessica coldly ask and glared at Yuri's friends..Yuri's friends look away..

Yuri giggle and whisper "My Love they torture me" she whine and pout..

"How old are you Seobang?" Jessica softly slap Yuri's chest and peck her lips..

"One more" Yuri uses a kid voice..Jessica giggle..

"Eeheem.. we are here you know.." Sooyoung butted in.. The couple blush and hide their faces..

"Ok Yul.. your punishment is you will bring us to Jeju island this friday until sunday, all expenses is yours,,Yours Kwon Yuri.."Yoona raise her brows and put her hands on her hips..

"Whaat?"

"You choose Yul this one or the other one awhile ago.." Sooyoung grinned..coz she knows that Yuri has no choise..

"Ok..ok happy now Soo?" Yuri mocked Sooyoung..

"My dear allowance..goodbye.." Yuri shouted under her breath..

________

Hyoyeon confession

"Hyo relax.. or else you will be alone this coming friday,watching us with our girlfriends while your saliva is drooling..haha.." Yuri mocked Hyoyeon..

"Not funny Yul and not gonna happen..I'll get my girl.." Hyoyeon stood up and raise her fists in the air..

"That's my Hyo..go get your girl.." Taeyeon push Hyoyeon on the stage..

Yoona usher Nicole and let her sut at the center.. Nicole is thrilled and nervous at the same time..She grab Yoona's hand and queeze it.."don't worry Nic..just watch and listen ok.." Yoona patted Nicole shoulder..Yoona went to the stage.. Nicole breath was short and fast..she scan the room and kick the balloons near her..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOIY-eOig0S9szs0u3jcM                            images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVX73X5iC5jVJCBO-BqYJ

 

 

"Nic hello.. can you pls grab one balloon at a time that has paper on it and read it out loud.." Hyoyeon appear at the center of the stage..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4-YJP60kKk5MJxQ7uekN

 

Nicole was spacing out..She just stared at Hyoyeon..

"Nic.." Hyoyeon raised her voice..Nicole return to her sense..

"can you grab the balloon with a paper on it and read it out loud..one at a time ok.." Hyoyeon repeated. Nicole stood up and grab the 1st balloon that has a note..

12 roses..

Hyoyeon went down and grab a dozen of roses on the table and hold Nicole's hand and muttered "I will love you untill the last one dies.." Nicole look at the roses and turn her gaze back to Hyoyeon..Hyoyeon just smiled and went back to the stage..Nicole was confused and she scan back the roses and found a fake rose at the center, she then grinned as she already undrerstand Hyoyeon words..

"Nic grab another one.." Nicole grab another balloon..

A song dedicated for you...

Yuri, Taeyeon,Sooyoung and Yoona appeared at the stage and smile at Nicole warmly..

 

One thing


[ Hyoyeon]

 

I've tried playing it cool
But when I'm looking at you
I can’t ever be brave
'Cause you make my heart race

[Taeyeon]
Shot me out of the sky
You're my kryptonite
You keep making me weak
Yeah, frozen and can't breathe

[Yoona]
Something’s gotta give now
'Cause I’m dying just to make you see
That I need you here with me now
'Cause you've got that one thing

[All - Chorus]
So get out, get out, get out of my head
And fall into my arms instead
I don't, I don't, don't know what it is
But I need that one thing
And you've got that one thing

[Sooyoung]
Now I'm climbing the walls
But you don't notice at all
That I'm going out of my mind
All day and all night

Something’s gotta give now
'Cause I'm dying just to know your name
And I need you here with me now
'Cause you've got that one thing

[All - Chorus]
So get out, get out, get out of my head
And fall into my arms instead
I don't, I don't, don't know what it is
But I need that one thing

So get out, get out, get out of my mind
And come on, come into my life
I don't, I don't, don't know what it is
But I need that one thing
And you've got that one thing

Woah-oh-oh-oh
Woah-oh-oh-oh
Woah-oh-oh-oh

[Hyoyeon]
You've got that one thing

[Yuri]
Get out, get out, get out of my head
And fall into my arms instead

[All - Chorus]
So get out, get out, get out of my head
And fall into my arms instead
I don't, I don't, don't know what it is
But I need that one thing

So get out, get out, get out of my mind (out of my mind)
And come on, come into my life
I don't, I don't, don't know what it is
But I need that one thing
Yeah, you've got that one thing
 
 
"Nic that thing is my heart.." Hyoyeon went down and kneeled "Will you be my girlfriend?"Nicole wipe her tears and hug Hyoyeon "What took you so long?" She ask..
"hmm is that a yes?" Nicole nodded and kiss Hyoyeon lips..Hyoyeon lift Nicole and turn her a couple times..
"Come on grab another.." Hyoyeon whisper..Nicole nodded and grab another balloon..
 
Specially for you..
 
 
 
 
Hyoyeon smile widely and grab the box in her back and .."for you.."
 
 
"That's my heart..and that key is your key to open my locked heart.." Hyoyeon wink,Nicole face turn to red..Hyoyeon capture Nicole lips..
"I love you Hyo.."
"I love you more Nic.."