Perfect Two..

The Reason is Enough

Taeyeon and her friends are in their balcony, enjoying the beauty of the sky, savoring the sweet music that the wind and the birds made. No one utter a word as they locked their gazes in the sky.  This school year is the best and a different one for them, well they all have special someone and they are very happy and contented.

"How I wish we'll stay like this forever." Sooyoung broke the silence and look at her friends. Her friends smiled at her and patted her shoulder.

"We will Soo, just like our parents. Few days from now we will begin a new chapter of our life, college life as they say is not as enjoying as high school but for me as long as I have you guys, I am contented and still happy or should I say more happier than our high school years." Yuri warmly smiled at her friends.

"Same here, as long we are together everything seems easy to handle. Everyday I thank God for giving me 4 wonderful sisters and I promise that I'll treasure you guys forever." Taeyeon wipe her tears and smile at her friends. Yoona stood up and hug her friends. The girls stayed on the balcony while holding each other hands tight.

"Guys thank you and we have to promise that no matter what happen we will keep this friendship forever, hopefully our girlfriends will be our side forever as well." Hyoyeon raise her hands and extended her pinky, her friends smiled at her then attach their pinkies together.

"Speaking of our girlfriends, we need to sleep now or else we'll going to be late tomorrow and we'll be facing their wrath.I don't want it." Yoona shiver reminiscing the wrath moments with their girlfriends. The girls stood up and get theirselves ready to sleep. They promise their girlfriends that they will spend their whole day with them.

"Goodnight...Love you" The girls shouted in unison and they all burst into laughter.

________________

Next morning.......

"God help me....." Yuri shouted when she saw her phone. "20 missed calls and 10 message" she read and face palm herself. She immediately run to the bathroom to freshen up and change her clothes.

"Guys.." Yuri shouted. Her friends went out their respective rooms while rubbing their eyes.

"My God, we are so dead, look at the time it's already 11 am." Yuri shouted again and her friends widen their eyes and rush to their bathroom. After a few minutes everyone was ready and drove immediately to the mall.

Ring......ring......

Yuri was hesistant to answer her phone. Unknown to Yuri her friends was also hesitant answering their phone.

"My God what should I do now?" Yuri step the gas pedal hard then after a few minutes they roughly park their cars not mindind the other cars. They are running now, scanning the mall then they saw their girlfriends angry faces, they gulp and nervously walk towards their girlfriends.

"Wow..Do you know what is the time now?" Tiffany sarcastically muttered and glared at her lover. Taeyeon took a deep breath and went closer to her girlfriend "We are so sorry, we overslept. Please forgive us." Taeyeon showed her puppy eyes and bow, her friends do the same. They hear their girlfriends mumble something and they immediately close their eyes and ready theirselves for pain but minutes later nothing happen so they slowly open their eyes and realize their girlfriends are staring at them and their faces wore a confuse look.

"What are you guys doing?" Sunny ask and keep her eyes on her lover.

"hehe..we thought..nothing.." Sooyoung awkwardly laugh while rubbing the back of her head. Sunny rolled her eyes and look away.

"Are you going to tell me why you close your eyes or not?" Jessica coldly muttered, Yuri took a deep breathe " We thought you girls will hurt us." Yuri whisper and lower her head. Jessica tried to hold her giggle and wore a serious look.

"My Love I'm very sorry." Yuri pleaded and grab her girlfriend's hand. Jessica sign "Ok I'll let you pass this time but if you'll do this again you are so dead Kwon Yuri." Yuri nodded her head like a kid.

"Yes..Jessica Kwon." Yuri chuckle at her own words. Jessica softly slap her lover's arms and look away.

"Why you don't like it?" Yuri whine and face her girlfriend. Jessica didn't respond and just shrugged her shoulders. Yuri sign and lower her head. Jessica felt guilty and cup Yuri's face " You're such a kid Seobang.." Jessica peck Yuri's lips, Yuri grinned and pout her lips more like telling her girlfriend that she wanted another kiss. Jessica giggle and hug her lover. "Seobang..later.." Jessica seductively wink and stood up.Yuri grinned and nodded her head. The girls forgive their lovers and they all went shopping....

Yuri and her friends obediently followed their girlfriends..

"I feel bad for my credit card now." Hyoyeon caress her credit card while her friends nodded their heads weakly. After the extravaganza shopping the girls drag their lovers out to the mall. Yuri and her friends frown.

"We have to go home now." The girls said in unison.

"Whaatt?" Their lovers shouted in unison. The girls nodded their heads furiously.

"We haven't eaten and why are you girls in a hurry?" Yuri smell something fishy so she sternly look at her girlfriend but Jessica didn't budge and just shrugged her shoulders.

"Fany ah, I thought we are going to enjoy this day?" Taeyeon whine and shook Tiffany's shoulder.

"We already did right? And I have something important to do, can we go now?" Tiffany showed her puppy eyes and beamed her signature smile. Taeyeon melts everytime Tiffany smiles at her like that and unconsciouly nodded. "Thank GOD.." Tiffany thought.

"Hyunnie, aren't we going to watch movie?" Yoona face her girlfriend and pout. Seohyun giggle and pinched her lover's cheeks.."Ow..ow.. it hurts Hyunnie." Yoona whine.

"You're so cute Yoong, but I really need to go home now. My mom ask me to be home early." Seohyun  explain and hug her lover. Yoona pouted and sign.

"My Love how about you?" Yuri sweetly cooed. Jessica look at her lover "Krystal is whinning earlier that she is bored in the house and beg me to go home now, as in now." Jessica emphasize the word Now.

"Can I go with you?" Yuri excitedly exclaim..

"Sorry Seobang maybe next time?" Jessica whine and show her puppy eyes.

"Why?" Yuri whine and stomp her foot. 

"I want to spend my time alone with my sister. Please.." Jessica pleaded. Yuri sign in defeat. Jessica hug her lover tight and peck Yuri's cheek.

"Wait..isn't it kinda ironic that you girls wanted to go home at the same time?" Hyoyeon look at the girls, her friends nodded their heads.

"Aahhmm It's just a mere coincidence Hyo. Are you doubting us now?" Nicole retorted and raise her brows while crossing her arms in her chest. Hyoyeon wave her hand while shooking her head furiously 

"Just asking Nic. hehe.." Hyoyeon awkwardly laugh and lower her head.

"Good..Can we go now?" Sunny ask Sooyoung and her friends. Their lovers nodded their heads weakly and send their girlfriends home.

________

After 3 hours.....

"Girls do you think we're ready now?" Sunny worriedly ask her friends while looking at their work.

"Of course Sunny, we are ready. Call your lovers now" Tiffany happily exclaim and commanded her friends. Her friends obeyed and took their phone and ask their lovers to fetch them.

Flashback........

"Girls look at them, I can't believe that we will be so close to them." Nicole muttered while looking at her lover and the other girls.

"Yah, they are so distant before but we manage to cool and melt their hearts." Sunny giggle and playfully slap Tiffany.

"You're right Tiff. Do you remember the first time they talk to us?" Sunny smile when she remember the first time Sooyoung talk to her and the time Sooyoung confessed.

"You look like an idiot now Sunny." Tiffany mocked Sunny. Sunny stock her tongue and laugh.

"Yoona bumps onto me and in that time I fall on the ground and our faces are just inches apart, there I realize that it's not only my body fall but my heart as well." Seohyun close her eyes and reminiscing the moment she fall in love with Yoona.

"Eeww.. Since when you learn to be this cheesy?" Jessica mocked Seohyun. Their friends was laughing while Seohyun blush to the max and hide her face using her palms.

"What about you Jessica?" Sunny eyed Jessica. Jessica grinned.

"Yaks..You look like a ert Jess." Tiffany bestfriend and earn a smack. Tiffany pouted and rub her head.

"Me? I didn't know what I felt the first time I saw Yuri coz I was so depressed on that time but after that I can't help myself to miss her, she keep on popping in my head and her smile, eheem.." Jessica face turn to red and secretly look away to hide her red face.

"When I saw her again, I felt like I won a lottery, hehe. I found myself wanting to be with her all the time. That's all..Thank you." Jessica giggle and lovingly look at her lover. Their lovers was praticing basketball and they are sitting in a bench near the court.

"You talk to much Jess. hehe"Tiffany mocked and stock her tongue out. Jessica glared at her bestfriend. 

"The day they confessed they've done everything to please us. What if we will do something sweet, romantic for them?" Tiffany wink at her friends. Her friends giggled and nodded their heads furiously.

END of flashback.......

________

Taeyeon Pov

I am at my room, lying on my bed when my phone rang. I grab my phone and answer it lazily. I even didn't even bother looking at the screen to know who called.

T: Helloo..

F: Tae-tae..

T: Fany ah? (sit up and look at her phone)

F: Yes, who else? (Tiffany yelled)

T: Sorry.. How are you?

F: fetch me please. I'll wait for you. here's the address 3875 XXXXX..

T: ok..I love you.

F: I love you too.

The call ended and I run the bathroom and change. I was so excited, "I know you can't resist not seeing me Fany ah" I muttered loudly and wink on my reflection. When I went outside I saw my friends grabbing their keys and all dress up.

"Guys where are you going?" I ask.

"Jessica

"Seohyun

"Nicole

"Sunny call me and ask me to fetch her," They responded in unison and the only difference is the names. Everyone look at each other.

"So they called each one of us at the same time?" Sooyoung confusely muttered and slam her body on the couch.

"What is the address your girlfriend told you?" Hyoyeon blurted in.

"3875 XXXX" the girls blurted the address at the same time and their eyes widen.

"What are they planning now? Are they planning to punish us because we are late earlier?" Yoona worriedly muttered.

"Let's go guys, we'll know everything when we arrive there and just ready yourself." I threatened them, their faces was priceless but I myself was worried as well. "Punishment" I mumbled. We arrive at the place and it's very quite.

"Hello.." Yuri shouted. Then a music played. We look at each other and went inside. It was so dark but when we continue walking our eyes widen..

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGPm2dULOAB_iTiSiFPJG   

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwGcjnyI5Y81DXx-sqxra

END of Taeyeon's Pov.

______

Sooyoung and her friends was awkwardly standing in the corner of the room and their hearts are beating rapidly. After a few minutes the music change ....

 

PERFECT TWO

AUBURN

 

Nicole went out and warmly smile at her lover. Nicole begun singing her line while grabbing Hyoyeon's hand and drag her at the center. Hyoyeon blush and lower her head. Nicole lift Hyoyeon's chin and smile at her lover. "Nic thank you, you are the reason why this heart of mine is beating. I love you so much Nicole Jung." Hyoyeon kiss Nicole's forehead.

You can be the peanut butter to my jelly
You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly
You can be the captain
And I can be your first mate
You can be the chills that I feel on our first date

 

 

Sunny walk to the center and sang her line, she look at her lover and wave her hand and called her lover. Sooyoung shyly went to the center and kiss her girlfriend's forehead. Sunny blush and hug her lover while singing. "Cutie I will love you forever and never ever going to hurt you" Sooyoung whiper and lovingly caress Sunny's face.
You can be the hero
And I can be your sidekick
You can be the tear that I cry if we ever split
You can be the rain from the cloud when it's stormin'
Or you can be the sun when it shines in the mornin'

 

 

The other girls walk hand in hand and approach their lovers. They drag their lovers in the center while letting their feeling out through the song.

Chorus
Don't know if I could ever be 
Without you 'cause girl you complete me
And in time I know that we'll both see 
That we're all we need
'Cause you're the apple to my pie 
You're the straw to my berry
You're the smoke to my high 
And you're the one I wanna marry 

'Cause you're the one for me, for me
And I'm the one for you, for you 
You take the both of us, of us 
And we're the perfect two
We're the perfect two
We're the perfect two
Baby me and you
We're the perfect two

 

Seohyun intertwined her fingers into her lover and face her lover while singing her line. "Hyunnie I love you and thank you for this.."Yoona whisper and kiss Seohyun's cheek.

You can be the prince and I can be your princess
You can be the sweet tooth I can be the dentist
You can be the shoes and I can be the laces
You can be the heart that I spill on the pages
You can be the vodka and I can be the chaser
You can be the pencil and I can be the paper
You can be as cold as the winter weather
But I don't care as long as we're together

The girls sang the chorus together while holding their lover's hand..

Chorus
Don't know if I could ever be
Without you 'cause girl you complete me
And in time I know that we'll both see
That we're all we need
Cause you're the apple to my pie
You're the straw to my berry
You're the smoke to my high
And you're the one I wanna marry

Cause your the one for me, for me 
And I'm the one for you, for you
You take the both of us, of us
And we're the perfect two
We're the perfect two
We're the perfect two
Baby me and you
We're the perfect two


 

Tiffany peck Taeyeon's lips and begun singing her line. Taeyeon hug her girlfriend and whisper "You're making me crazy over you." Tiffany giggle and continue singing....
You know that I'll never doubt ya
And you know that I think about ya
And you know I can't live without ya 
I love the way that you smile
And maybe in just a while
I can see me walk down the isle

 

Jessica hug her lover and whisper "This is for you", Yuri smile and kiss Jessica's cheek. "I am so deeply inlove with you Jessica Jung." Yuri whisper. Jessica sang her line while looking straigth in Yuri's eyes.
'Cause you're the apple to my pie
You're the straw to my berry
You're the smoke to my high

Jessica peck Yuri's lips and sang this line.....
And you're the one I wanna marry

'Cause you're the one for me, for me 
And I'm the one for you, for you
You take the both of us, of us
And we're the perfect two
We're the perfect two
We're the perfect two
Baby me and you
We're the perfect two
Yeah, yeah

 

Yuri and her friends lift their girlfriend and passionately captured their lips.

"I love you" The basketball girls shouted in unison......