A perfect plan...

The Reason is Enough

Yuri

I was scanning our campus looking for Yoona. I stop and sit awile thinking where Yoona could be. I remember the rooftop, I hurriedly went to the rooftop, there I saw Yoona sitting at the bench.

"Yoong.." I called.

"Go away.." Yoona shooed Yuri...

"Yoong pls let me explain.." I beg and sat beside her. I cup her face and wipe her tears, she slap my hands away. I sign.

"Yoong can you help me get over with Victoria?" I cooed and face her hoping I can see a good respond from her. She keep her eyes away.

"Why should I?"

"Because I need you and the others. I didn't tell you guys that Siwon beat me because I don't want to have any connections with them. I want to end everything Yoong." I explain and I look at the sky trying to keep my tears from falling.

"What do you mean?" Yoona ask and look directly into my eyes.

"If Victoria will know that Siwon beat me what will be her reaction?--(I paused for a second then continue)--  I'm sure she will do everything to be near me again,like to apologized. She beg me to treat her like I used to. Can you believe her?"
 

"What a .. but you could atleast tell us you know."

"I know Yoong but if I told you guys can you stop yourself in getting a revenge?"

---silence---

"Can you forgive your stupid sister Yoong pls?" I pleaded and hug her tight. She hug me back and I smiled. I broke the hug and cup her face "Thank you Yoong.. lets go they are waiting us in the gym..

_________

Yoonyultaesoohyo place

"Yul stop looking at your face in the mirror. Have pity on the mirror, it might broke into pieces" Sooyoung teased Yuri and others started laughing.

"Thank to my baby." Yuri glared at Yoona. Yoona make a peace sign.

"Yul about Victoria, if you want to move on forgive her. There's a saying THE MORE YOU HATE THE MORE YOU LOVE. Got what I mean?" Hyoyeon speak up and patted Yuri's head.

"Hyo right Yul, we didn't mean that you will get close to her. Don't hate her so much try to forgive her." Taeyeon added.

"I'm afraid if I will open myself to her I might fall again." Yuri blurted her worries.

"Do you still love her Yul?" Yoona ask and raise her brows. Everyone look at Yuri and waiting  for her  answer.

" I don't know.. How will you know that you don't love a person anymore?" Yuri answered and eyed her friends.

"Kissed her, if you didn't feel anything,like butterflies in your stomach then you already moved on" Sooyoung blurted while muching her chips.

"Whaaat?" Everyone shouted at the same time.

"what?" Sooyoung ask. The other just shook their head.

"When she's near you, you don't feel nervous. Hug, kisses, and holding hands you will feel nothing." Taeyeon exclaimed.

"eehem that's what I said Tae and is that what you feel with Gyuri?" Sooyoung smirk and elbowed Taeyeon.

"Yul what about Jessica?" Yoona butted in and eyed Yuri's reaction.

"eehh? what about Jessica?" Yuri immediately asked.

" It seem like your so sweet to her and so clingy." Sooyoung grinned and mimic Yuri's actions in the cafeteria.

"Stop Soo.. I don't know I feel very comfortable with her, I hug her coz I miss her that's all. Didn't I tell you that?" Yuri retorted and glared at Sooyoung.

"Denial" Yoona and Sooyoung teased Yuri and high fived. Yuri slap the couples arms.

"You are comfortable with her and you miss her. What does it mean?" Taeyeon murmured, tap her chin and walking back and forth acting like shes thinking.

"Tae stop that you look so pathetic.. Yul what if...you know, know your feelings towards Jessica. She might be a great help for you." Hyoyeon muttered and grinned coz an idea pop up and she's going to try it.

Hyoyeon didn't know that the other girls have the same idea.

" No, I won't used Jessica. If she will be my girlfriend that's because I love her not just using her." Yuri sternly explained.

"eehh relax Yul, who said you'll going to use Jessica? What I mean open your heart to a new beginning." Hyoyeon retorted.

"I don't know.. I don't want to.. I'm afraid to get hurt again." Yuri muttered and hang her head low.

"It's ok Yul, it's takes time to heal a broken heart. Just don't close your door ok..?" Taeyeon cooed and patted Yuri's back.

"Speaking of Jessica, She slap Siwon earlier. I don't know why, maybe they know each other? but they just introduce their selves that time." Yuri smiled when she remember Siwon saying thank you to her.

"I know Jessica is a scary woman but I'm starting to like her now." Sooyoung blurted and thinks Jessica is unique. Yoona, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon frown and confused thinking about Jessica's action.

"That's enough.. who want's to play video games?" Sooyoung raised her hand and run to the living room. The others just follow Sooyoung while shooking their heads.

______

TO: Fany <3

FROM: Tae-tae

Fany ah good evening. I just want to invite you and your friends to have lunch with us tomorrow. Are you ok with it? and can I ask you a favor?

After a couple of minutes.. taeyeon's phone vibrated.

TO: Tae-tae

FROM: Fany <3

Sure Tae tae..:) .. And what kind of favor?

 

TO: Fany <3

FROM: Tae-tae

Aahhmm...Can you help me hook Jessica to Yuri?

 

TO: Tae-tae

FROM: Fany <3

Whaat? care to explain?

 

TO: Fany <3

FROM: Tae-tae

Well Jessica make Yuri smile again. A smile that was been lose when a certain hurt her. So?

 

TO: Tae-tae

FROM:Fany <3

Really? Ok...I guess my bestfriend also enjoy Yuri's company.

 

TO: Fany<3

FROM: Tae-tae

Thank you so much fany ah.. See you..Goodnight.. :)..<3

 

TO: Tae-tae

FROM:Fany<3

Welcome..Goodnight. <3

 

Same goes to the Yoonhyun, Soosun and Hyonic..

__________

In the classroom while waiting the teacher to come.

"Jessie start explaining now since Ms. Park is not here". Tiffany blurted excitedly and pull her chair closer to Jessica.

"Very excited eehh.." Jessica teased Tiffany.

"Come on Jess don't waste the time." Sunny irritatedly said.

"Chillax.. ok.. I meet Yuri when I was in US. We meet accidentally in a abandon building. Yuri and I are broken at that time. Yuri suggested that we should open up each other problem and kept our identity. That's why I don't know that your Yuri is my stranger. Get me?" Jessica explained and raise her eyebrows asking her friends if they get what she mean. Her friends mouths forms "o" shape.

" Why are you two so close as if you two know each other a long time?" Nicole ask. The other girls are excited to hear Jessica's answer.

"Jessie it's not so you.. You seem so different when you are with Yuri." Tiffany added.Jessica slap Tiffany's arms. Tiffany just rub her arms and pout.

"I don't know. I feel so comfortable with her and I guess I miss her that why I acted like that." Jessica muttered and do a confuse look.

"Jessica unnie do you like Yuri unnie?" Seohyun ask bluntly. Everyone look at her in surpirse, they can't believe an innocent girl like Seohyun can ask like that. Jessica widen her eyes when she heard Seohyun question, she herself ask that question as well but she can't seem to know and get the answer.

"I don't think so, we are friends now I think it's up there." Jessica cooed. Tiffany got an idea "I need to keep these two together so they will realize their own feelings for each other."Tiffany thought..

The teacher arrive in the room along with the 5 girls (yuri,yoona,hyoyeon,taeyeon,sooyoung). The other 5 girls shook their heads and muttered "late again."

The teacher greeted the students. Ms. Park was about to start her lessons when someone interrupted.

"Ms. Park can I suggest something?" Tiffany raised her hand.

"What is it Ms Hwang?" Ms. Park ask.

"Since the 5 members of basketball team is here and we the glee club is also here. What if before starting our class we will perform, you know just to brighten everyones mood." Tiffany blurted and stare straight at Ms. Park. Tiffany turn her gaze towards taeyeon. Everyone in the classroom cheered Tiffany's idea except her friends and the other 5 girls who was sternly staring at tiffany.

"This is a classroom Ms. Hwang but..--" Ms. Park was cut by...

"Ms. Park I think it's a greet idea. It won't take long and It can entertain everyone." Taeyeon butted in.

Taeyeon friends elbowed Taeyeon and mouth "what are you doing?". Taeyeon ignored her friends.

--silence--

Taeyeon whisper at her friends "Pls support me, just this one." Taeyeon beg.

"Ms. Park pls.." Yuri,Yoona,Sooyoung and hyoyeon said in unison. Tiffany beamed her signature eye smile at them especially to taeyeon. Jessica,Sunny,Nicole,Seohyun widen their eyes as they heard the other girls agreed in Tiffany's Idea.

"What do you think Class?" Ms. Park ask the rest.

"Yes!" Everyone shouted except tiffany's friend.

"I think it's ok.. So let's start  next week then?" Ms. Park look at tiffany then to the others girls.The girls happily nodded their heads in responds.

"Yes.. You are so damn good Tiffany Hwang" Tiffany mentally praise herself.."My plan is working well, I hope it will succeed."Tiffany close her eyes while hoping..

"Tiffany Hwang explain yourself later." Jessica,Sunny,Nicole and Seohyun said in unison.