Believe me..pls..

The Reason is Enough

Back to Seoul....

The basketball girls send their girl girlfriends home. Yuri was worried about Jessica, her girlfriend was so silent the whole trip. No matter how hard she tried to make her girlfriend talk it was useless.

In the car..

She turn her head to her right where her girlfriend was sitting, she saw her girlfriend locking her eyes outside.

"My Love please.. Can you tell me what's wrong?" Yuri grab Jessica's hand and caress it gently. Jessica didn't respond. Yuri roughly stop her car and park it in the shoulder of the road. Jessica confusedly look at her lover.

"We should talk." Yuri angrily exclaim.

"What do you want to talk?" Jessica yelled and finally spoke. She then glared at her lover, Yuri didn't budge and face her girlfriend. "What is wrong with you? You where silent the whole time and ignoring me. What did I do this time? I don't know how to handle you anymore" Yuri blurted all her disappointments. Jessica was annoyed at her lover.

"You ignore me first." Jessica yelled and tears fall immediately. Yuri was shock seeing her girlfriend crying and she keep on thinking when did she ignore her girlfriend.

"My Love I didn't ignore you..When did that happen?" She pulled her girlfriend but Jessica slap her hands.

"Go and give everything to your baby. I'm so tired trying to understand your realtionship with Shin. I I hate you.." Jessica voice tremble and she burst out her sadness then cover her face with her hand.

"A-are y-you je-alous?" Yuri muttered in disbelief. "My Love you shouldn't feel jealous to Shin, she's my friend for pete's sake and you are my girlfriend." Yuri ruffled her hair in frustation.

"Then why I didn't feel that I am your girlfriend whenever she is with us? I tried hard to understand but I can't help my self from getting jealous." Jessica cried hard and look straightly at her lover, waiting for an answer.

"Jessica how can you think like that? She's like a sister to me, a very important person in my life. I thought you understand it already." Jessica smile bitterly and shook her head.

"Not the answer I was hoping. Yes I know she is very important to you, even a 2 years old can tell that when she/he saw the way you treat Shin." Jessica fake a laugh and wipe her tears away.

"Can you please send me home, I'm tired and wanted to rest." Jessica said while looking away.

"So you can sleep not minding that we are like this?" Yuri shouted, she wanted to fixed everything before they parted.

"Don't you dare shout at me Kwon Yuri. What do you want? I already told you why am I like this. Did you do something? No..Nothing, but I understand she is more important than me." Jessica voice crack, tears fall again and she bit her lower lip to held back her tears.

"You don't understand" Yuri whisper and lean her head in the steering wheel.

"Then make me understand." Jessica yelled at her lover. Yuri lift her head and look at her girlfriend with a teary eyes.

"I don't know where to start." Yuri whisper and look down..

"Start from why you are treating her like that." Jessica commanded. Yuri lean back her head in her seat and look at the red sky. She took a deep breath..

"Please promise me you will keep this and don't tell anyone ok?" Yuri look at her girlfriend, Jessica nodded and gestured her lover to continue talking. Yuri nodded and let out a heavy sign.

"We know each other since we're young because our parents are close friends as well. Shin was always confined in the hospital, we all think that the hospital is her home and her real house was her second home." Yuri smile bitterly and continue " She has a weak heart, but she has a brave and courageous heart" Yuri chucke while reminiscing the past..

"Can you continue now?" Jessica impatiently commanded. Yuri look at her girlfriend and nodded.

"Shin has an auntie and we are close to her, we called her unnie. Unnie was like a sister,bestfriend and second mother to us. She was there when we needed someone, she's our angel. It was a day before Shin's birthday, Shin's parents left for business and ask unnie to take care of Shin. Shin is kinda stuborn,wanted to feel what a normal kid can. She sneack out without unnie's knowledge and went outside. When unnie notice that Shin is not home, she called us and ask if we know where Shin is but we don't know. Unnie ask us to help her, we arrive at their house and approach unnie who was shaking and crying so hard. We scan the nearest parks, restaurants, department stores and the alleys. We saw a group of guys that was shouting and laughing loudly. We peck a little and we saw they are harrassing a girl. We scan the girl who was  already, after scanning the girl our eyes widen when we realize it was Shin. We immediately attack those bastards and help Shin. Few days after the incident Shin's parents told us that they are migrating to Japan. We can't ask more because they left us immediately.

After a few days Shin and her parent's left, unnie committed suicide. I tried to save her but I was too late." Yuri tears fall then she immediately wipe it. She felt a pair of hands pulling her into a hug. Yuri buried her face in her lover's chest and cry hard. Jessica rub Yuri's back. A minutes past Yuri was already calm down, she look at her girlfriends eyes " Her last wish was, we should take care Shin and love her more, like how much she love Shin. That we should treasure Shin. And we all promise My Love. Unnie is part of us and that's why we treat Shin like that, we wanted to keep our promise to unnie and last day was her death anniversary.I miss her so much. My Love I am very secretive and Unnie is the only person I can talk too,I don't know but I can tell everything to her, She was our angel, my angel."Yuri wipe her tears away and look at the sky once again.

"Seobang I'm sorry..Now I know everything, I can say I understand now. Ahm... Seobang what if (paused) Shin has something for you, you know...... love you?" Jessica awkwarkly muttered. Yuri widen her eyes upon hearing Jessica's words..

"My Love that is very impossible." Yuri chuckle..

"You don't know, answer me what if?" Jessica repeat her question and eyed her lover..

"I don't know, I don't want to ruin our friendship and I already have you My Love."Yuri lovingly look at her girlfriend. Jessica cover her face to hide her dark red face.

"My Love I hope you trust me and believe everything I say." Yuri cup Jessica's face and look lovingly in her girlfriend's eyes "I Kwon Yuri love Jessica Jung so much and I'm sorry if sometimes you felt jealous or threaten, I can't help it My Love I am so attractive and so damn hot.." Yuri chuckle in her own words. Jessica slap her arms..

"So full of yourself." Jessica rolled her eyes and giggle.. Yuri hold Jessica's hand "My Love please don't be jealous with Shin, I really wanted to keep my promise to unnie. I promise not to ignore you again if Shin is with us but please don't tell me to avoid her." Yuri pleaded. Jessica nodded "I promise . Just don't over do it, I already let you kiss her and that's enough ok?" Jessica raise her brows, her lover nodded and smiled widely. Yuri lean and capture Jessica's lips,Jessica gladly kiss back. Yuri broke the kiss and whisper "Thank you My Love and I love you so much."

"I love you" Yuri shouted, her girlfriend giggle and whisper "dork"

The couple arrive at Jessica's house. Yuri open the car door for her girlfriend and earn a cute giggle.

"My Love I miss you already.." Yuri whine and buried her face in her girlfriend's neck and wrap her arms in her girlfriend slim body.

"Seobang how old are you?" Jessica face her lover, smirk and wrap her arms in Yuri's neck. 

"My Love don't do it or else you can't stay home now." Yuri pulled her girlfriend closer and wink. Yuri hands travel in Jessica's back and cup Jessica's bum. Jessica squeal. Yuri immediately cover her ears.

"ert Seobang.." Jessica playfully slap Yuri's chest and buried her face in her lover's chest..

"Hmm.. My Love.." Yuri cup Jessica's face and lean forward---

"Aaheem.." Mr. Jung clear his throat. The couple break the hug and awkwardly bow.

"Why are you staying here and so lovey dovey?." Mr Jung tease the couple and softly chuckle not letting the couple to hear. The couple lower their heads and hide their dark red faces.

"Come on..Let's go inside." Mr Jung called the couple and open the door.

"My Love I guess I need to go now. See you at school. I love you My Love." Yuri peck her girlfriend's lips and immediately went to her car..

"Uncle I have to go now. Thank you.." Yuri bow and wave at Mr Jung and secretly wink at her girlfriend.

"Drive safely.." Mr. Jung shouted and wave. Jessica went at her father's back and throw a flying kiss to her lover. Yuri giggle at her girlfriend action and wave.

"ehem..I saw it. Get inside young lady now, we need to talk." Mr. Jung playfully push Jessica inside.\

"Dad" Jessica whine..

"Honey I saw our princess kissing her Yuri.." Mr. Jung shouted.

"Yah..! No..it's not true mom. Dad.." Jessica reason out and yelled at her father then glared at the latter. Mr Jung didn't budge.

"Care to explain Young lady?" Mrs. Jung raise her brows and put her hands in her hips. Krystal giggle secretly.

"Mom dad is lying..We didn't kiss.." Jessica's face turn to red and felt unease in her situation because of the awkward topic.

" Unnie look at your face..haha" Krystal burts into laughter and her parents laugh along. Jessica frown and slap her parent's arm and Krystal head then rush to her room. Jessica immediately lie down and look up. "Seobang I love you so much, I will trust you and I hope my intuition is wrong." Jessica thought.

Ring...ring..

J: Seobang?

Y: My Love I'm already here in our house, I didn't went home coz my brother is out of the country. Shin is also here. How are you? I miss you so much My Love..I didn't get my goodbye kiss (whine)

J: (giggle) Don't worry you will get it tomorrow. Is Shin staying there for good?

Y: Yes My Love. Why is there a problem?

J: Nothing just asking. What are you doing now?

Y: I'm here in my room. My Love I'll prove to you that you are very special in my life. So those doubts in you mind will be gone forever. I don't want you to feel like this.

J: Let see then..

Y:My Love I love you..

J:(chuckle) I love you too

("Stop your sweet talk guys, you are acting like you didn't see each other for a decade now." Sooyoung shouted)

"Mind your own business shikshin" Yuri shouted.

J: Seobang I have to take a bath now. See you tomorrow. I love you. Seobang please don't broke my heart.. ok?.

Y: My Love that will never happen coz if  I'll break your heart that means my heart shattered into million pieces as well. My Love I'm sorry if you feel this way but please remember this you own me and you are my life now, without you this life of mine is worthless. I love you so much Jessica Jung.

("I love you so much Jessica Jung" Sooyoung mimic Yuri)

"I'll kill you later shikshin" Yuri shouted again. Jessica giggle.

J: I'll hold on to that. I love you too Seobang. You also own me Seobang.

Y: I love you My Love..now go and take a bath you stinks. (giggle)

J:Yah! (chuckle)

Y: Just kidding My Love..I love you..bye

J: I love you..bye

The call ended, Jessica smile widely and went to the bathroom.

___________

Taeyeon and Tiffany went to the park.

"Tae tae" Tiffany whine and look at her lover.

"hhmm"

"Did you feel something when you kiss Shin?" Tiffany awkwardly cooed

"Fany ah, Shin is like a sister to me. And we promise someone very important in our life that we will treasure, take care and love Shin so much." Taeyeon look away and bit her lower lips to hold her tears. Tiffany nodded.

"Tae tae what if, what if Shin like you?" Tiffany curiously muttered.

"Whaat?" Taeyeon yelled..

"What? It's possible for her to fall in love with one of you." Tiffany raise her brows and stern look at her lover.

"Fany ah.. that's impossible and if it happen, I don't know. I already have you Fany ah and I love you so much." Taeyeon capture her girlfriend's lips. Tiffany hug Taeyeon tightly..

"Can you tell me why you and Gyuri broke up?"

"Does it matter Fany ah?"

"Yes, for me it matters. She is part of your past and I want to know where to stand." Tiffany sternly muttered. Taeyeon sign.

"You know where to stand coz you are my girlfriend now and she is part of my past. My past that I already forgotten." Taeyeon cup Tiffany's face "You don't need to feel threaten Fany ah coz you are now my one and only girlfriend." she whisper and capture Tiffany's lips. The kiss was gentle and full of love.

"Tae tae don't ever leave me ok?" Tiffany's voice was shaky and tears fall.

"Fany ah don't ever think like that coz I will never leave you. Fany ah I will let you see how much you mean to me. You are my angel Fany ah, without you I don't know if I can continue my life again." Taeyeon hug her girlfriend tightly. " Please don't think like that again.." she whisper and pleaded. Tiffany nodded and peck Taeyeon lips.

The couple decided to stay a little longer in the park and enjoy the beauty of the sunset while hugging each other and hands intertwined.